Jhoot- Pesh/Retake Amrit?

MS1NGH

vjkk vjkf

i am concerned that i may have accidently had jhoot. I regularly play 5 aside football, and my water bottle was by the goal. although i didnt see anyone drinking from my bottle, it is possible that somebody may have had a few swigs without me noticing during the game. Would i need to go pesh just incase i did have jhoot? or can i just do an ardaas to guruji and then be more careful next time with where i place my bottle.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

That's maha paap! You need to go pesh immediately! Having someone's jhoot will reduce your abiaas. To be safe you should only associate with gursikhs and avoid company of non- amritdaris as God sees them as inferior or less blessed than amritdaris. I also try to avoid being within the same shadow of non amridaris as well!

NB. I am joking plz don't take what I said above as serious. Relax your fine I assure you that God is not angry with you. LOL

wow omgg as i was reading this i was like wowww does sikhi really say this stuff wtheck!! lol but thank god you said the last part :p