Respecting Other Dharams(Religions) And Jathebandis,Sampradaia

osingh

To keep the spiritual level of the forum high it is important that we do not attack other religions or sikh jatha's.

It is fine to have a discussion/debate on issues but it is imperative that we keep a level of respect.

As this is a forum promoting Gurmat it is essential that we follow the teachings of Gurmat. I think all forums at one point or another have allowed slander of great Gursikhs and Jathebandis and also slander of other religions. This goes against teachings of Gurmat.

So benti to the moderators of this forum and other forums to not allow slander of other religions, jatha's or Gurmukhs.

Satguru Mehar Karan!

To keep the spiritual level of the forum high it is important that we do not attack other religions or sikh jatha's.

It is fine to have a discussion/debate on issues but it is imperative that we keep a level of respect.

As this is a forum promoting Gurmat it is essential that we follow the teachings of Gurmat. I think all forums at one point or another have allowed slander of great Gursikhs and Jathebandis and also slander of other religions. This goes against teachings of Gurmat.

So benti to the moderators of this forum and other forums to not allow slander of other religions, jatha's or Gurmukhs.

Satguru Mehar Karan!

There is no dharam:

"No Hindu No muslim"- Baba Nanak.

Only Truth which is Nothing which is the only treasure which is everything and anything which is God.

It's so simple, yet we wage wars in our refusal and lack of humbleness to accept it.

Take away all the worldly bullsh*t, image including religion and what do we get- Nothing.

Thats him, most humble(To be nothing), all loving and fearless. He continuously feeds us pleasure and pain even if we end up hating him(Hes fearless- doesn't care, its for our own benefit in the end), so we accept this simple fact- all out out of love.

Wipe away what society has told you, there is only 1 path because theres only 1 Truth- it cant be changed or made up, it remains the same and infinite throughout eternity.

You cant f*ck with Truth and change it to your own liking, its too simple, humble and pure to care or change.

Benti to moderators that swear words should not allowed to be posted even when put * in the word. This type of language is not suitable for Sikh forum.

Is it really necessary to use swear words to prove a point?

Rabb Rakhe

Please excuse me for any offence caused, the word was not used in the literal sense, just an expression of emotion. But language is limited, it can never portray the power of Sat- of Gods indestructibility- words mean nothing, they are a prisoner of maya, of image(all illusion), just like our consciousness, it is the imageless emotion behind the words that matter.

It is feeling and emotion only that matters- I hoped the love I hold for Him would seep through to the reader, not the maya image of the word.

There is no dharam:

"No Hindu No muslim"- Baba Nanak.

Only Truth which is Nothing which is the only treasure which is everything and anything which is God.

It's so simple, yet we wage wars in our refusal and lack of humbleness to accept it.

Take away all the worldly bullsh*t, image including religion and what do we get- Nothing.

Thats him, most humble(To be nothing), all loving and fearless. He continuously feeds us pleasure and pain even if we end up hating him(Hes fearless- doesn't care, its for our own benefit in the end), so we accept this simple fact- all out out of love.

Wipe away what society has told you, there is only 1 path because theres only 1 Truth- it cant be changed or made up, it remains the same and infinite throughout eternity.

You cant f*ck with Truth and change it to your own liking, its too simple, humble and pure to care or change.

Right on

Veer dustofthesaintsfeet ji

I might write something in future but swear/cuss words have been strictly forbidden by our Guru Sahibaan. Just search for word 'fikka' "ਫਿਕਾ" in srigranth.org.

Let alone the words that come out of our mouth, swear words shouldn't even come in the mind when we think. What is the need for these words anyway. Guru Sahib has told us that our preeta pyare sri Akal Purakh is 'mith bolra' (sweet speaking) - ang 784.

May Guru Sahib bless his Sikhs to speak sweet words and eradicate kaura/fika words from within us.

Respect all, but only follow Sikhi. When people start stating other religions are same, then don't expect others to sit back and not respond to such wild claims.

Without destiny, the True Guru is not found, even though He sits within the home of our own inner being, always near and close at hand. There is ignorance within, and the pain of doubt, like a separating screen. Without meeting with the True Guru, no one is transformed into gold. The self-willed manmukh sinks like iron, while the boat is very close. || 3 || The Boat of the True Guru is the Name of the Lord. How can we climb on board? One who walks in harmony with the True Guru's Will comes to sit in this Boat. Blessed, blessed are those very fortunate ones, O Nanak, who are united with the Lord through the True Guru. || 4 || 3 || 67 || ang sung 40