Sangat Tv'S Bandi Chorr Divas Coverage

Toofana

What are our so called channels up to. First Sikh Channel's pathetic debacle regarding Ofcom and using a presenter as their scapegoat. Today we have Sangat TV's coverage at Harimandir Sahib interviewing the like of Navjot Sidhu and Sonia Deol (Jaswinder Sidhu) as one of the presenters. Her father is not only a disgrace on the Punjabi community but a staunch Congress party supporter often pictured with the like of Karnail Cheema et al. She describes him as her rock so it is inevitable that his views have had some impact on her during her Sikh Story show. Keep her off the 'Sikh' media.

What are our so called channels up to. First Sikh Channel's pathetic debacle regarding Ofcom and using a presenter as their scapegoat. Today we have Sangat TV's coverage at Harimandir Sahib interviewing the like of Navjot Sidhu and Sonia Deol (Jaswinder Sidhu) as one of the presenters. Her father is not only a disgrace on the Punjabi community but a staunch Congress party supporter often pictured with the like of Karnail Cheema et al. She describes him as her rock so it is inevitable that his views have had some impact on her during her Sikh Story show. Keep her off the 'Sikh' media.

Totally agree...she looked a right old state on TV...the first thing my mum said when she saw her was "kidda ehne chatta kalariya hai"

Yeah I wouldn't mind a shot. Plus my family isn't affiliated to any anti-

Sikh party nor do I need to boost my flagging career.

Yeah I wouldn't mind a shot. Plus my family isn't affiliated to any anti-

Sikh party nor do I need to boost my flagging career. You should give full time careers advice a shot.