Self Defence

Big_Tera

If someone attacks your Sikhi or the Guru then they need to be taught a lesson. If someone attacks your pride or says something about you as a person, laugh it off. It's not worth it.

you see this is what you gotta do OP. knock the living hell out of one of them, and then smile dementedly at the other as you slowly walk towards him, with the intention of ending his life. that will teach them

Think you've been watching too much TV mate.

Think you've been watching too much TV mate.

If I were you (and thankfully I'm not), I would not assume things like that, because actually I RARELY watch TV.

Judging on the context in which you said that, it would be more fitting for me to assume that it is in fact YOU who watches too much TV, because if you couldn't tell I was joking then you have a few problems. However, I do not assume things about people I have never met, and do not intent on meeting, so do not read this and think that I am assuming you watch too much TV.

peace out

• 1 month later...

u took a gr8 decision bro but one shud nt be affected by someone's comment b'coz if one get affected then he's done wat he intended to do so dun let the thoughts of ppl over u jus stay calm nd be aware .... n always keep in mind that there's is lot of difference between stupidity and bravery!!

Guest RavindaSingh

Na OP live to fight another day no point fighting over mere words if they were to attack you then you better defend youself ! If man starts hyppin and tries to land one bang him 2 times in the face though ... Standard !

Fighting is not fun or pretty. There are no winners in a street fight. Stay safe, walk away, and dont let 'the black dog' haunt you at night... telling you should have done this and you should have done that. You did the right thing.... you walked away.

However, it is still good to train and do martial arts when the option to walk away is not their for you, or you have to help a friend or loved one.