Mixed Life

Guest (O_o)

wjk wjkf

First of all i am a 18 year old guy living in amritsar.

Few years back i was just a normal person just wasting my life,and then the time changed and my life became hell,but then i started doing paath and all become good.even it became more than good.but now the problem is that my life is two sided.on one side Guru sahib wake me up at amritvela and i do five banis paath but on the other side i have a spiked hair style and go out with my friends who are drunkards,and we do other stuff in college (following girls etc)

There is a deep desire in my heart that to beacome an amritdhari but thats too difficult and i calm myself by saying that i will take amrit when i become old.i know that is not good.

Right now i am not even kesh dhari but my family is sikh.

But actually i didnt cut off my hair my parents did.

So what should be done.

This is a humble request on to your feet dear saad sangat :D

Watch this video:

http://www.youtube.com/user/BirRassProductions#p/u/5/XAhsaiyGUpQ

Start looking at the warrior side of the Khalsa. Read up on history, especially the character of Baba Deep Singh ji, Bhai Mani Singh ji, Bhai Taru Singh ji, Bhai Mati Das, Bhai Sati Das and then current Saintsoldiers like Sant Baba Jarnail Singh ji Khalsa, Bhai Sahib Sukhdev Singh ji Babbar, Sant Baba Nihal Singh ji's, Bhai Sahib Fauja Singh ji, there are countless warriors, i can't list all of them.

Once your done reading few stories of these SantSoldiers, then read the Bani of Satguru Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji Maharaj, Chandi di Vaar. After reading Chandi Di Vaar read Sri Chaupai Sahib da paat and Sri Anand Sahib da Paat. If you have it in you start off with reading Sri Japji Sahib da paat before going into Chandi di Vaar.