Did Santi Ji Write Any Literature?

The Jathedar of Damdami Taksaal, Sri Maan Sant Giani Jarnail Singh Jee Khalsa Bhindranwale have printed Nitnem gutke.

Mehta1.JPG

Mehta2.JPG

I will look to see if Sant Jee has printed literature, and post here. :)

is there any where in the uk where i cant get a sant jarnail singh ji gutka sahib from? sunder gukta preferably but i dont mind any would be good

There is a book written by Ranbir SIngh Sandhu

"Struggle for Justice - Speeches and Conversations of Sant Jarnail Singh Khalsa Bhinderanwale"

Published By Sikh Educational and Religious Foundation,

Ohio, USA, 1999

Its over 500 pages and has many of Sant Jis Speeches, etc translated into english

I checked online and you can buy it at these places

http://southasiabooks.com/struggle-for-justice-speeches-and-conversations-of-sant-jarnail-singh-khalsa-bhindranwale-p-65470.html

http://www.amazon.com/Struggle-Justice-Speeches-Conversations-Bhindranwale/dp/0967287413

All of Sant Jee's speeches(political ones) have been written down. In fact, they have also been translated into English. I've read the English translation about 10 years ago online. His speeches written in Punjabi are also on scribd. I don't have the links with me anymore, but I've read them for sure.