Please Help

Guest a_guest

Guest a_guest

It is not easy 4 me 2 write here bt i do not have any1 who i cud share my anxieties, problems wth.

my parents want me get marred bt they have very diverse thinking, my father get furious easily. he has no patience with finding gursikh match and mother wants 2 be careful abt who 2 contact wth., she does not feel right 2 go thru online matrimonials but father wants 2 talk with any profile that show interest. since we had bad experience in past my mother does not trust these sites.

it upsets me no end as i can not say anything 2 them, i get suicidle thoughts,i tell self that it is in all god's will but am very weak emotionaly.please help if u can.i loose all hope sometimes.i nt sure i will be back 2 chk any reply my i feel i can not handle staying this way, so much argument no understanding,i do not want 2 get married sometimes.

thank u for ur time

_/\_

It would have helped if you where more clear in your message.

But anways. These feelings are very common. your young and parents only want the best for you.

you should speak to yor parents and let them know how you feel. dont keep your feelings bottled up.

why is there pressure for you to get married so quick? its best to take your time and find a suitable match then rush through these things. unless your going over 30 or something.

Guest a_guest

It would have helped if you where more clear in your message.

But anways. These feelings are very common. your young and parents only want the best for you.

you should speak to yor parents and let them know how you feel. dont keep your feelings bottled up.

why is there pressure for you to get married so quick? its best to take your time and find a suitable match then rush through these things. unless your going over 30 or something.

Thank u, Yes i speak wth them and want things 2 happen peacefull way. i am almost 29 so it is a matter of concern. the only thing that hurts me is that there is lack of understanding bwteen my parents,, my father gets hyper when marriage is discussed since he wants 2 hurry wth it, but mother is patient understanding and wants 2 be careful before they go ahead 2 talk with families. it gets me very worried & tensed.but i have faith & with akal purakhs blessing i feel it will become ok.

at times as u said it feels like pressure which does affect me in negative way. people around me, family relations have told my parents to not rush and be careful while finding match, but then parents do get worried. thank u lot 4 ur advice. i feel better now.

_/\_

Guest a_guest

Please can you personal message me with your details and I know someone you can talk to.

WGJKWGJKF.

Thank u bt feeling better now. it is all in akal puraks hands.thank u

_/\_

Waheguru ji ka khalsa

Waheguru ji ki fateh

I will suggest that you start doing paath of Sukhmani Sahib.

It is parent's duty to find a match for kids, so let them !

Don't worry, just do Ardas in front of Guru Maharaj and ask for blessings within the purview of Gurmat.

Always remember

ਹੁਕਮੈ ਅੰਦਰਿ ਸਭੁ ਕੋ ਬਾਹਰਿ ਹੁਕਮ ਕੋਇ

Everyone is subject to His Command; no one is beyond His Command.

All the best.

Waheguru ji ka khalsa

Waheguru ji ki fateh

Guest a_guest

Waheguru ji ka khalsa

Waheguru ji ki fateh

I will suggest that you start doing paath of Sukhmani Sahib.

It is parent's duty to find a match for kids, so let them !

Don't worry, just do Ardas in front of Guru Maharaj and ask for blessings within the purview of Gurmat.

Always remember

ਹੁਕਮੈ ਅੰਦਰਿ ਸਭੁ ਕੋ ਬਾਹਰਿ ਹੁਕਮ ਕੋਇ

Everyone is subject to His Command; no one is beyond His Command.

All the best.

Waheguru ji ka khalsa

Waheguru ji ki fateh

thank u 4 wishes & gurbani rahi guidance.,

_/\_

It sounds as if your parents feel the best way to find you a gursikh boy/girl is through a matrimonial site. I wouldnt completely dismiss the idea that all people on those websites are "fake" because that is not necessarily true. But you can also find a match through other means. For example talk to people at your local gaurdwara if they know anybody and sometimes they have postings in the punjabi newspaper. I know this advice may not seem of much help, but your parents only want the best for you. Another thing, get all suicdal thoughts out of your head now! How will god help you find your mate if you are thinking of ending your life?? Contradiction!!!