Niddar On Bbc - Apparently Last Master Of Forgotten Martial Art!

Lakha Singh

If you know anyone else who still holds the art of Shastarvidiya then bring them forward, until then Niddar Singh is the only person who is openly teaching it.

In the past many people have stated "theres other Singhs who have Shastarvidiya", if this is so then bring them forward or provide contact details, residence, addresses and we would love to meet them and see how much they still retain.

Rather then being concerned that this art will die off, people here are more concerned that they are being undermined by Niddar Singh because he calls himself the last one living.

His profile pic isn't a Khanda but a Hindu statue from the 10th century. Like the muppet on the programme who said that studying Shastarvidya for 8 years made him more proud to be an Indian, Gurbar Akaal is just showing how screwed up a person can become when he comes into contact with the last Sikh con artist!

His profile pic isn't a Khanda but a Hindu statue from the 10th century. Like the muppet on the programme who said that studying Shastarvidya for 8 years made him more proud to be an Indian, Gurbar Akaal is just showing how screwed up a person can become when he comes into contact with the last Sikh con artist!

Very well said. These impostors should be stopped from misusing SIKH SYMBOLS.

MORE PROUD TO BE AN INDIAN ? LOL...THEY ARE AWARE OF THE FACT THAT INDIA IS ONLY 60 YEARS OLD?...THEY ARE PROUD OF 60 YEARS OF HISTORY ? WHAT JOKERS...I'LL SHOW YOU PROUD!...WHEN I BURN YOUR TIRANGA AND WIPE MY A** WITH IT..HOWS THAT FOR BEING PROUD? lol

Sikhsangat.com has maintained a stand that we do NOT support Niddar in any way or form. For those who wonder why, please run a search and find threads that go all the way back to 2003-2004. We’ve had enough arguments/clashes on this forum over these topics. We also do not support any sites owing allegiance to him or his philosophy. Hang on, don’t grab my neck yet as I am only stating the stand/position of Sikhsangat.com and NOT my own views. You can contact any of the admins/mods on this issue if you really have a lot of time on your hands and want to get into details. I am only doing what should have been done already, that is right, I am locking this thread. Any more threads that are opened on this issue will be locked as well, so please don’t bother.