Last Sikh Warrior

Lion of Punjab

Guest Kluivert

Hello everyone,

I read the BBC website about Niddar Singh and the last Sikh warrior. First thing I like to mention, I didn't have knowledge of this guy till I was advised to join this forum from a friend. There was so much slander based on the individual, which require me to do research and make my own judgement. There are many points I didn’t agree with Niddar Singh but like I have motioned in my previous posts, he has evidence back himself.

If you guys have so much dislike for this person, there are 2 things this forum can do:

1) Do not mention anything about Niddar Singh, if a topic is posted Admin should delete it.

2) If you are going to post about Niddar Singh, Start the arguments with some productive language instead of slandering the guy. Why are we creating so much hatred over someone we don't really care about. People, we are still the majority and he is a minority. His numbers of support will decrease and we will hear of him no more.

We strongly need to read the literature he has written and start producing literature that will counter his argument. Every time this person has released a book, the Sikh community sits there and cries about it. People should question him or we too scared to chat to him. I’ve been to his class in London he seemed like a very nice guy and answered my questions without any hesitation. His answers are well structured and again he has evidence to back himself. There were many answers I didn’t agree with him on but at least he took his time out of the class to talk to me.

Guys and Girls, go and talk to him, if not start releasing some literature that counter his writings. The only way we can battle this, is with the pen.

Does Niddar Singh run classes in any Gurdwara. If so would it not be a good idea to approach the Gurdwara committee to make them aware of his anti-gurmat views.

Just look at the sarbloh website. This website has attacked mahapurakhs from Taksal and Jatha. This should be enough. Who are these fake nihangs to attack panthic jathebandis and shaheeds of our panth.

Why has he got a picture of Ram Chander ji on his main page? Why does he wear a red mark on his forehead?

Rabb Rakhe

Guest Kluivert

Does Niddar Singh run classes in any Gurdwara. If so would it not be a good idea to approach the Gurdwara committee to make them aware of his anti-gurmat views.

Just look at the sarbloh website. This website has attacked mahapurakhs from Taksal and Jatha. This should be enough. Who are these fake nihangs to attack panthic jathebandis and shaheeds of our panth.

Why has he got a picture of Ram Chander ji on his main page? Why does he wear a red mark on his forehead?

Rabb Rakhe

OsIngh,

You have some very interesting questions. Let me first start with your question regarding running classes from a Gurdwara, this has already been tried and the classes and locations are all published on the SV website. That’s how I found out about his London class.

Regarding the Hindu deity on his website and the red mark on his forehead, the best person to ask would be him.

Like I have mentioned, I have attended a class in London and didn’t think much of it and personally I wouldn’t go again. It cost me £30.00 in petrol to get there and didn’t really feel this was my thing. Like I have said, he was a very kind and calm person and not once I felt intimidated but regarding his Sikh teachings not really my cup of tea.

I smell a lot of envy here!! Typical in our community....

You may not agree with him 100%, but at least give the guy some credit for encouraging others to delve into this area of Sikh traditions and history.

Get up from your PCs and actually put forward some evidence (which can be verified) to challenge him.

OsIngh,

You have some very interesting questions. Let me first start with your question regarding running classes from a Gurdwara, this has already been tried and the classes and locations are all published on the SV website. That’s how I found out about his London class.

Regarding the Hindu deity on his website and the red mark on his forehead, the best person to ask would be him.

Like I have mentioned, I have attended a class in London and didn’t think much of it and personally I wouldn’t go again. It cost me £30.00 in petrol to get there and didn’t really feel this was my thing. Like I have said, he was a very kind and calm person and not once I felt intimidated but regarding his Sikh teachings not really my cup of tea.

There is a time and place for playing the enlightened card and taking the moral high ground. Perhaps you dont fully appreciate the back and fourth debate that has raged on this topic since 1999, when Niddar first came on the scene. After 12 years of debating, reasoning going on to physically fighting with and publically humiliating this guy, keeping and open mind and engaging in lively debate is not really what needs to be done.

He is openly RSS and is openly ridiculing and disgracing the very pillars and tenets of Sikhism. He is a fraud and con man and has dark designs for the impressionable UK Sikh youth. However, this turd does not flush away, and continues to survive, despite widespread condemnation and public humiliation.

Guest Kluivert

There is a time and place for playing the enlightened card and taking the moral high ground. Perhaps you dont fully appreciate the back and fourth debate that has raged on this topic since 1999, when Niddar first came on the scene. After 12 years of debating, reasoning going on to physically fighting with and publically humiliating this guy, keeping and open mind and engaging in lively debate is not really what needs to be done.

He is openly RSS and is openly ridiculing and disgracing the very pillars and tenets of Sikhism. He is a fraud and con man and has dark designs for the impressionable UK Sikh youth. However, this turd does not flush away, and continues to survive, despite widespread condemnation and public humiliation.

The enlightened card, the moral high ground? Sorry what sort of stupidity is this? I’m just speaking from the experience I had when I met this person (Niddar Singh).

After 12 years of debating.

• Where is this 12 years of debating you are mentioning, no one has actually gone and spoken to him. From my experience, he welcomes any one to an open discussion and if you are so interested why don’t you arrange one and invite him. I don’t think he will decline. I have done far more than this 12 year of debating has done.

Physical fighting

• Well giving the guy a number of death threats and his family, Is this the Sikh way, This seems extremism to me. Our way or no way, as practiced in Islam.

Keeping an open mind and engaging in lively debate is not really what needs to be done

• So, what are you suggesting?

He is openly RSS and is openly ridiculing and disgracing the very pillars and tenets of Sikhism

• The guy keeps every right to an opinion that’s what you call democracy, last time I heard we do live in Britain and that’s what this country practices. I don’t really know much about RSS so I can’t answer regarding this. It just seems there is a huge paranoia about this instead of gathering evidence and crushing this individual with your intellect.
  • It’s a common trait of a Human being, what they don’t understand they want to destroy.

So you are saying the Sikh community have tried all the options and as a joint community you could not take down one person on the intellectual level. That is embarrassing.

No one in the Sikh community have challenged Niddar Singh on the Intellectual level, I have read through many forums and many websites but regarding an open discussion there is no evidence of such.

Mate, you really need to think before you say something. Do you think that is the problem with Sikhs in the modern times, sitting behind a PC and just getting frustrated? If you believe in something so strongly you need to fight for it and that’s is by your intellect or majority of the Sikhs don’t have that? Well I strongly disagree, we have a huge number of intelligent people who can challenge Niddar Singh.

The enlightened card, the moral high ground? Sorry what sort of stupidity is this? I’m just speaking from the experience I had when I met this person (Niddar Singh).

After 12 years of debating.

• Where is this 12 years of debating you are mentioning, no one has actually gone and spoken to him. From my experience, he welcomes any one to an open discussion and if you are so interested why don’t you arrange one and invite him. I don’t think he will decline. I have done far more than this 12 year of debating has done.

Physical fighting

• Well giving the guy a number of death threats and his family, Is this the Sikh way, This seems extremism to me. Our way or no way, as practiced in Islam.

Keeping an open mind and engaging in lively debate is not really what needs to be done

• So, what are you suggesting?

He is openly RSS and is openly ridiculing and disgracing the very pillars and tenets of Sikhism

• The guy keeps every right to an opinion that’s what you call democracy, last time I heard we do live in Britain and that’s what this country practices. I don’t really know much about RSS so I can’t answer regarding this. It just seems there is a huge paranoia about this instead of gathering evidence and crushing this individual with your intellect.
  • It’s a common trait of a Human being, what they don’t understand they want to destroy.

So you are saying the Sikh community have tried all the options and as a joint community you could not take down one person on the intellectual level. That is embarrassing.

No one in the Sikh community have challenged Niddar Singh on the Intellectual level, I have read through many forums and many websites but regarding an open discussion there is no evidence of such.

Mate, you really need to think before you say something. Do you think that is the problem with Sikhs in the modern times, sitting behind a PC and just getting frustrated? If you believe in something so strongly you need to fight for it and that’s is by your intellect or majority of the Sikhs don’t have that? Well I strongly disagree, we have a huge number of intelligent people who can challenge Niddar Singh.

'Mate'....

You are demonstrating your lack of knowledge on this topic. Niddar has been debated many times with intellectuals, scholars and those of spiritual/panthic disposition.

You have already admitted that you dont know what the RSS is. I suggest that you go away and read about what it is and the damage that it has done to the Sikh community over the last 30 years before you speak. They are a right wing militant hindu group who are doing their level best to absorb Sikhism into Hinduism, using whatever method they can. If you go on Niddars website he openly admits that he is part of the RSS and has links to their organisations on there He indulges in Hindu rituals and manipulates Sikh scriptures and beliefs to fall in line with Hindu ones.

Clearly he has impressed you after your conversations with him and you have some sympathy for him. Perhaps you are right in that more effort could be made in producing counter literature against the rubbish that he propogates on his site. And perhaps you are right that more could be done on an intellectual level as you put it.

Too be frank, most Singhs are pretty tired and fed up with his nonsense. Perhaps someone fresh like yourself could step forward, research and put together some counter arguments to his material.

Personally, I believe that this will not be enough and that stronger measures will need to be taken against him, via the Akal Takhat Sahib