Liverpool Gurdwara. What Happended Yesterday?

Pyara

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

Sevadaars are currently in discussion with the Committee of the United Sikh Association Liverpool and local members of the Liverpool Sangat to understand what has actually happened.

We humbly ask people not to sensationalise any rumours until there is full information available from all parties.

Thank you

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

One thing is for sure. I should be thanking Guru Jee for not spreading this kind of stuff in North America. Prior to the 80's Anand Karjs were simple. No such thing as reception parties. When the British Invaded North America (brown punjabis) everything got messed up. We probably have only one Gurdwara that was doing this but it seems there is stiff competition for party halls I doubt that there hasn't been any parties there for sometime.

Thanks satkaar for pursuing this.

Not a go at anyone particular individual, but we (including me) have a tendency to all sit back on beadbi issues, and hope others take the matter on. Everyone is looking to Satkaar these days to sort issues out, when in fact each one of us has a duty to stand up for satkaar issues.

Not a go at anyone particular individual, but we (including me) have a tendency to all sit back on beadbi issues, and hope others take the matter on. Everyone is looking to Satkaar these days to sort issues out, when in fact each one of us has a duty to stand up for satkaar issues.

I think it is time for Satkaar to have a major fundraising event(s) in UK, so that it gives sangat a chance to show their support and Satkaar should expand their base?

Sat bachan!