Why Were Sikhs So Strong 200 Years Ago And Not Now

yubacitysingh

Guest Kluivert

im talking about majority of sikhs like 97% of the population from what i see

were 200 years ago it was 97% of sikhs who were tough and 3% who were soft

Why are your posts always so negative? You seem to be a person who feeds of negativity.

Instead of questioning the Forum “ Why Were Sikhs So Strong 200 Years Ago And Not Now?”, why dont you question yourself, why am I so negative?

Why are your posts always so negative? You seem to be a person who feeds of negativity.

Instead of questioning the Forum “ Why Were Sikhs So Strong 200 Years Ago And Not Now?”, why dont you question yourself, why am I so negative?

I have to agree with above post ^^

im talking about majority of sikhs like 97% of the population from what i see

were 200 years ago it was 97% of sikhs who were tough and 3% who were soft

Well the answer is very simple you are comparing Trained guerilla Fighter sikhs with todays civilian sikhs.Those Sikhs were raised as trained fighters,unlike today's Sikhs they knew they have to be in army .They had 100% faith in Guru and most of them were not afraid of Death.They were surviving in very harsh conditions of Jungles .Now compare today's situation Sikh boys in cities are raised with liberal girly environment ,main aim of sikhs all around the world is too earn lots of money and then find a girl to marry .

How could you expect today';s sikhs to be tough in these circumstances?

Well the answer is very simple you are comparing Trained guerilla Fighter sikhs with todays civilian sikhs.Those Sikhs were raised as trained fighters,unlike today's Sikhs they knew they have to be in army .They had 100% faith in Guru and most of them were not afraid of Death.They were surviving in very harsh conditions of Jungles .Now compare today's situation Sikh boys in cities are raised with liberal girly environment ,main aim of sikhs all around the world is too earn lots of money and then find a girl to marry .

How could you expect today';s sikhs to be tough in these circumstances?

true so whats the best way to reverse that

im not being negative i like to point out problems and talk about solutions

you ignore the problem then it will get worste

problem today is why did sikhs get buchered in india and guys like kps gill live like kings and badal run punjab

in the west in places like uk why do sikhs get attacked by pakis and in the states why do sikhs get scared and run to the barber to cut their hair cause some redneck called them osama and their basketballs dropped so they run

200 years ago white englishman went fearlessly to their deaths in battles all over the world.

200 years ago even Frenchmen didn't fear death.

Trouble is now...they, and we, have tasted life's little luxuries. We've all had a taste of the good life. The richer one becomes....the more one is used to comforts.....the more complexes and fears he develops. The theory is that progress and material wealth makes one soft. For that reason, many religious groups have the concept of forsaking material possessions and modern luxuries. We Sikhs don't do that. We're not supposed to cut ourselves from society as hermits. We're supposed to function productively in any society we find ourselves in. being productive of course brings material wealth. So....its a vicious circle then. We either live as monks in monastries and get hard again....or we accept the luxuries of life and the softness that comes with it.

200 years ago a man was lucky to get to the age of 40. By 25 he knew he little time left in this world anyway and so wasn't afraid of dying a couple of years earlier. Today, even at 85, we still think we've got 25 years of a good comfortable life ahead of us. Its not as easy to embrace death.