Why Were Sikhs So Strong 200 Years Ago And Not Now

yubacitysingh

Lol, you amaze me with your complexities. It would be a good idea to think and rethink before you write on this forum. On one hand, you write without thinking, "But the reason we are not strong is that Sikhs have lost too many wars." and then follow this with, "Wars we lost: Khalsa -v- British India." So losing one war is according to you "lost too many wars."

So next time before you write here, have a nice shower, a nice cup of coffee, clear your mind and then go for it.

Heed my suggestion and

And what? At least finish your sentences.

FYI, Sikhs lost 2 wars with British India. It doesnt matter how many wars a nation wins, a series of losses are all that are needed to knock them to a point where social cohesion and national unity becomes none existant. Do you want me to break my points down even further so that you can work through them slowly at your own pace?

"oh you don't understand anything about israel and don't forget during cold war soviet uniion stood by palastine"

No offence Yubacity, but recieving a lecture on the middle east from an American is a bit like recieving bodybuilding tips from Bill Gates. Americans are, by nature, ignorant of everything and

anything that hasn't actually happened directly to them. Now....in the 1940's Palestine was under British rule. Just like the IRA in the 1970's and islamic terrorists today, Jews from America and Europe started to arrive in Palestine and committed terrorist attack after terrorist attack against the British army there. Murders....cold blooded killings...culminating in the mass killings of British soldiers at the King David Hotel. All this....so they could get their own Jewish state. And how did the native Palestinians fit into all of this ? One moment they're sitting there in their family homes. the homes they've been living in for centuries. All of a sudden lots of Jews start to arrive , escaping the gas chambers of Europe. The Palestinian Arab, having heard all about the terrible atrocities being committed against jews by christians in europe gave opened the doors of their homes to give sanctuary to people that desparately needed sactuary. The Palestinians said to the newly arrived jews : " We understand my friends...that you have jumped from the burning pan and I am glad that you have landed on me so that I could soften your fall" " But the immigrant jew, rather than being grateful, had other ideas. Rather than saying thank you to the Palestinian for breaking his fall and giving him shelter, the jew picked up a spade and broke both legs of the palestinian. Still not satisfied, he threw the palestinian and his family out of his own home and took it over. 60 years later the palestinian and his family are still living in refugee camps. Still angry. Still hurt. Still awaiting justice. Still trying to get their voices heard. (echoes of 1984 delhi here) .

What you need to remember, yubacity, is that ignorance of the world is peculiar to America. When you type what you've typed above, you have to think to yourself whether the readers will be fellow Americans force fed lobby led lies from their politicians and biased media......Or will the readers be from the rather bettter informed and well read non-ignorant rest of the world ? Thats just a little tip from me to you to stop yourself falling into the ignorant american trap. Your country doesn't have a good reputation as it is. Seems silly to add to the problem.

Haha yep thanks for proving my point you are extremely dumb when it comes from middle east politics, actually i don't follow american force fed lobby led lies from politicans and the media isn't biased unless its fox news extremely pro israel and msnbc extremely pro palastine, but your to stupid to know that

LOL non ignorant dude your so stupid everything you said is waste of time, your dumb enough to believe these hippie lies when it comes to the middle east

But the original argument was you attacking the strength of israel and i showed you their pound for pound strongest country

The Jews had planned for a homeland in the Middle East since the 1880s. Look into how the Ottomans were more than willing to sell barren land to Jews for cold hard cash. The Jews farmed this land and turned it into sustainable land. When the British chickened out of Palestine, the Jews didnt want to go the same way as Sikhs had done in Punjab so they took their destiny into their own hands. Shame our lot didnt think along the same lines.

Sikhs have to learn from this also half the jews who fought in 48 when the arab nations ganged up and attacked israel had just come out of concentration camps were their bodies were broken with their determination handed the arabs their behind

after operation bluestar and anti sikh riots and the slaughter of inocent sikhs in punjab the sikhs just took it

also for west london singh the jews weren't invited by the palastinians and yes the jews fought hard before israel but it wasn't terrorism they killed anyone who attacked the jews, cause some of the first jews who started moving to their holyland were once driven out by arab muslims from their successfull farms and buisnesses and faced discrimination from all muslims for being non believers trying to build a country in islam holy land so when they were attacked they fought back, as well in 48 the first war the arab nations told palastinians to get out of the war zone and move into camps so the arabs could go all out and kill jews without palastinians getting in the way, 600 000 palastinans left and when this war was going on another 400 000 middle east jews moved into israel to join the war effort, after the war the palestinians were turned away from the arab nations the 25 arab country's so they could be used as leverage to try driving the jews out

and also its israel who wants a two state solution but the arabs don't

Haha yep thanks for proving my point you are extremely dumb when it comes from middle east politics, actually i don't follow american force fed lobby led lies from politicans and the media isn't biased unless its fox news extremely pro israel and msnbc extremely pro palastine, but your to stupid to know that

LOL non ignorant dude your so stupid everything you said is waste of time, your dumb enough to believe these hippie lies when it comes to the middle east

But the original argument was you attacking the strength of israel and i showed you their pound for pound strongest country

Sikhs have to learn from this also half the jews who fought in 48 when the arab nations ganged up and attacked israel had just come out of concentration camps were their bodies were broken with their determination handed the arabs their behind

after operation bluestar and anti sikh riots and the slaughter of inocent sikhs in punjab the sikhs just took it

also for west london singh the jews weren't invited by the palastinians and yes the jews fought hard before israel but it wasn't terrorism they killed anyone who attacked the jews, cause some of the first jews who started moving to their holyland were once driven out by arab muslims from their successfull farms and buisnesses and faced discrimination from all muslims for being non believers trying to build a country in islam holy land so when they were attacked they fought back, as well in 48 the first war the arab nations told palastinians to get out of the war zone and move into camps so the arabs could go all out and kill jews without palastinians getting in the way, 600 000 palastinans left and when this war was going on another 400 000 middle east jews moved into israel to join the war effort, after the war the palestinians were turned away from the arab nations the 25 arab country's so they could be used as leverage to try driving the jews out

and also its israel who wants a two state solution but the arabs don't

YCS you are so right. Why Sikhs love Palestine so much when most of them havent met a Jew or Arab is beyond me.

As for whoever said that Israel relies on America, let me give you an analogy. If there is a famine and you have a cupboard full of soup cans, would you eat them or would you go out and get free handouts from governments and charities? Obviously you would get the free handout and keep your stockpile just in case things get worse. Israel asks America for weapons during war because they know they'll get them. It doesnt mean they dont have their own stockpiles or manufacturing plants.

i believe sikhs need to learn their history and the gurdwara's need to find ways to set up programs

sikhs should be encouraged to put their kids at a young age into boxing and mma

and every gurdwara and sikh should encourage children to look at the military

More important for every gurdwara to look at making Sikhs. More important for Sikhs to become Sikhs and most important to encourage our children to learn and live the path of Sikhi. No use to look at the military when Sikhs do not even understand the basics of Sikhism. Stop wasting our time bringing out such useless topics. Think about putting your time in becoming strong yourself and lead by example. Put your time in teaching Sikhism to the misguided Sikh youth of today.

also for west london singh the jews weren't invited by the palastinians

Uuh ? :blink2: What...are you now having conversations with yourself....or do you just have very poor English comprehension skills ? When exactly was it alluded that the Palestinians 'invited' any jews ?

Ah well. Sign of thr times I suppose. Sign of the crazy topsy turvy upside down we're living in. Where hot has become cold and bad has become good. When even Americans start lecturing others about ignorance. :omg:

Ah yes. Hansard. The official publication of Parliament. Written by unwashed hippies it was. Must've been...according to your logic...because it mentions debates in the House about finding dead British soldiers hanging from trees, murdered by newly arrived Jews in Palestine.

Oooooh and the terrorist bombing of the King David Hotel by jewish emigrants to Palestine, thus mass murdering British officials. Must have been the work of hippies. Probably smoking pot in a hotel room and dropped a match or sumething.

If you wanna know what you look like to the outside world Yubacity....imagine a young man somewhere in the world right now telling others that terrorists killings in the world trade centre etc are the work of hippies...and anyone who thinks otherwise is an easily led leftie.

Look, enough of this tomfoolery....talking middle east politics with an American is like a broken pencil : pointless. When a lone state has the financial, military and moral backing of the most powerfull country in the world.....who protects it in the UN with its vetoes....then it is false to ignore the real power that lurks behind and refer to that nation as 'strong'. The Sikhi I was brought up with teaches me to stand up for justice. Just as I hope that others may find it in their conscience to stand up for the suffering of Sikhs. By that token, I and every single country on planet earth (except america) do find it distasteful to see the inhumanity of the Isrealis towards the Palestinians.

I have stated many times here how there are so many similarities between the Sikhs and the jews....not least the requirement to wear a turban and the suffering. But you would be very wrong if you thought there was much religious spirituality among the Isrealis. Let us not even mention how the hassidic jews...especially the ones in north London and parts of Brooklyn see the state of Isreal as an abomination. They see no religious justification for its existence....for reasons not relevent to this discussion here. Let us instead remind ourselves.....as we have all observed Isrealis on holiday in India (where they seem to be the largest number of holidymakers) and here in Europe : These people are the most hedonistic people I have ever seen in my life. Not an ounce of spirituality or piousness among them. We Sikhs should be learning to NOT be like them, and not the other way round.

More important for every gurdwara to look at making Sikhs. More important for Sikhs to become Sikhs and most important to encourage our children to learn and live the path of Sikhi. No use to look at the military when Sikhs do not even understand the basics of Sikhism. Stop wasting our time bringing out such useless topics. Think about putting your time in becoming strong yourself and lead by example. Put your time in teaching Sikhism to the misguided Sikh youth of today.

ahhh thats why i said gurdwara's have to find ways to attract youth cause most youth find the gurdwara boring and the granthis and alot of the retards drive the youth away, have you seen weddings be it uk or states you have these dumb granthis start lecturing people about sikhism which in turn ticks people off, people get angry when their being judged and lectured so hence why people make fun of these granthis

the gurdwaras need to find ways to inspire youth to come to the gurdwara and learn about sikhi but let the youth decide to take that knowledge and do what ever they choose to do with it, you can't tell anyone how to live their life its human nature people don't like being told what to do

and reason i bring up military is that sikhs need to raise men and women cause sikhs are to soft, but i guess you would rather be weak then strong

also for west london singh the jews weren't invited by the palastinians

Uuh ? :blink2: What...are you now having conversations with yourself....or do you just have very poor English comprehension skills ? When exactly was it alluded that the Palestinians 'invited' any jews ?

Ah well. Sign of thr times I suppose. Sign of the crazy topsy turvy upside down we're living in. Where hot has become cold and bad has become good. When even Americans start lecturing others about ignorance. :omg:

Ah yes. Hansard. The official publication of Parliament. Written by unwashed hippies it was. Must've been...according to your logic...because it mentions debates in the House about finding dead British soldiers hanging from trees, murdered by newly arrived Jews in Palestine.

Oooooh and the terrorist bombing of the King David Hotel by jewish emigrants to Palestine, thus mass murdering British officials. Must have been the work of hippies. Probably smoking pot in a hotel room and dropped a match or sumething.

If you wanna know what you look like to the outside world Yubacity....imagine a young man somewhere in the world right now telling others that terrorists killings in the world trade centre etc are the work of hippies...and anyone who thinks otherwise is an easily led leftie.

Look, enough of this tomfoolery....talking middle east politics with an American is like a broken pencil : pointless. When a lone state has the financial, military and moral backing of the most powerfull country in the world.....who protects it in the UN with its vetoes....then it is false to ignore the real power that lurks behind and refer to that nation as 'strong'. The Sikhi I was brought up with teaches me to stand up for justice. Just as I hope that others may find it in their conscience to stand up for the suffering of Sikhs. By that token, I and every single country on planet earth (except america) do find it distasteful to see the inhumanity of the Isrealis towards the Palestinians.

I have stated many times here how there are so many similarities between the Sikhs and the jews....not least the requirement to wear a turban and the suffering. But you would be very wrong if you thought there was much religious spirituality among the Isrealis. Let us not even mention how the hassidic jews...especially the ones in north London and parts of Brooklyn see the state of Isreal as an abomination. They see no religious justification for its existence....for reasons not relevent to this discussion here. Let us instead remind ourselves.....as we have all observed Isrealis on holiday in India (where they seem to be the largest number of holidymakers) and here in Europe : These people are the most hedonistic people I have ever seen in my life. Not an ounce of spirituality or piousness among them. We Sikhs should be learning to NOT be like them, and not the other way round.

thanks for proving how stupid you are

and showing that you could take the gold medal for being a moran

plus only a hippy would be stupid enough to believe what you say and believe what you believe

You said that palastine invited the jews with open arms, but that never took place the jews moved to the holy land long before that and palastine never greeted the jews with open arms instead they tried attacking them

this debate started about how strong israel was with you implying they were weak, i proved you were stupid, and showed why israel is pound for pound the strongest country, country of 5 million kicking the day lights out of the 600 million arabs who are trying to destroy them

You claimed america was behind israel's strength but proved how stupid you were by showing how israel fight by themselves in each war and have bin kicking the daylights out of the arab terrorists themselves. Remember united states special forces learn from israel special forces. So israel fights their own wars and train americans

Now your attack on jews prove your a broke hippy, people who think jews arn't spiritual and selfish are people who think rich people are evil lol hahaha.

I have jewish friends i actually went through high school with a buddy whose jewish and growing up in california you run into jews often and their pretty friendly people and spiritual, donate heavy to charity and take care of people

Now jews are rich and successfull but thats cause they work hard and learn what it takes to be successful and rich. Now alot of people attack jews cause their rich and think rich people are bad and they think this cause they jealous. Unfortanatly you have rich people who are great and rich people who are scum, you have middle class people who are great and middle class people who are scum, and you have poor people who are great and who are scum. Thats just to end any debate that starts that rich people don't have good morals

Now you have jews who behind african americans were the biggest supporters of obama, also majority democrats who continue to support obama even though he wanted to go to the pre 67 borders. Showing jews are pretty understanding people but these arab terrorists arn't

israel attack the guilty and the arab terrorists attack women and children. ALSO ITS CAUSE ISRAEL FIGHT LIKE MEN THAT UNITED STATES BACK THEM UP WHEN THE HIPPIE INFLUENCED UN TRY PROTECTING THE TERRORISTS WHO ATTACK THE INOCENT

Israel has a good track record of punishing soldiers who lose control and attack inocent

arab terrorists base their war on attacking inocent jewish children and women

jewish people who are pro israel critizise israel when inocent palastinians are hurt like al franklen jon stewart and many more influential jews

but influential arabs never ever say anything about killing inocent jews and most defend it.

miral great movie made by israelis to help conservative right wing israelis feel more sympathy for palastine, israelis who have to worry about their women and children being killed by arab terrorists makiing movies so israelis will have more sympathy for them. Wow i just made you look even more retarded cause you claimed jews being morally bad people

As for your claims that jews in london and new york don't support israel, over 97% of jews support israel's right to exsist, and believe they need a country cause through out history in every other country they were attacked just like all the other minorities in those countrys

YES I ALSO TOLD YOU YOU RETARDED HIPPY THAT JEWS DID ATTACK PEOPLE BEFORE ISRAEL WAS CREATED, BUT THE PEOPLE THEY ATTACKED WERE THE ONCE WHO WERE HURTING JEWS, THEY ATTACKED IN SELF DEFENCE BUT NEVER KILLED INOCENT PEOPLE THEY KILLED THE PEOPLE IN POWER WHO HURT JEWS

AND YES WHEN THE BRITISH MANDATE WAS PASSED JEWS KILLED BRITISH SOLDIERS WHO ENFORCED THIS, CAUSE THE MANDATE PUT INOCENT JEWISH LIVES AT RISK, BUT I COULDN'T FIND ANYTHING ABOUT JEWS HANGING BRITISH SOLDIERS, BUT THEIR ARE ARTICLES ABOUT JEWS KILLING SOLDIERS TO PROTECT FELLOW JEWS BUT NOTHING ABOUT JEWS ATTACKING INOCENT PEOPLE

LISTEN FROM YOUR COMMENTS WE KNOW YOUR A COWARD WHO SUPPORTS TERRORISTS WHO ATTACK INOCENT WOMEN AND CHILDREN

THAT YOU BELIEVE MEN WHO FIGHT LIKE MEN SHOULD BE PUNISHED

THAT PEOPLE WHO KILL INOCENT SHOULD BE REWARDED

YOUR A HIPPIE

YOUR RETARDED

AND YOU REALLY SHOW HOW STUPID YOU ARE WHEN YOU INSULT AMERICA AND AMERICANS AND AMERICAN MEDIA CAUSE I KEEP EXPOSING HOW YOU ARE DUMB ENOUGH TO BELIEVE HIPPIES

ahhh thats why i said gurdwara's have to find ways to attract youth cause most youth find the gurdwara boring and the granthis and alot of the retards drive the youth away, have you seen weddings be it uk or states you have these dumb granthis start lecturing people about sikhism which in turn ticks people off, people get angry when their being judged and lectured so hence why people make fun of these granthis

the gurdwaras need to find ways to inspire youth to come to the gurdwara and learn about sikhi but let the youth decide to take that knowledge and do what ever they choose to do with it, you can't tell anyone how to live their life its human nature people don't like being told what to do

and reason i bring up military is that sikhs need to raise men and women cause sikhs are to soft, but i guess you would rather be weak then strong

Keep your ill informed guesses to yourself. Your guessing shows your weak character and a loose tongue which you use for slandering others.

You need mental training to be fit to write on this forum.