Why Were Sikhs So Strong 200 Years Ago And Not Now

yubacitysingh

with standard of living increasing it is understandable at the same rate people getting softer, no heat no electricity life was different back then

but with sikhs standard of living isn't the reason, look at 80's 90's when sikhs were being slaughtered most sikhs didn't do anything and allowed sikhs to get killed

the united states a sikh gets called osama and their to scared to go out again and wanna cut their hair

pakistanis bullying sikhs in england

LOOK AT ISRAEL THEY ENJOY A HIGHER STANDARD OF LIVING THEN SIKHS YET THEIR SO STRONG

I BELIEVE SIKHS ARN'T RAISED THE WAY THEY USE TO BE WITH THE SAINT SOLDIER MIND

THATS WHY THEIR SO SOFT AND BULLIED

pakistanis bullying sikhs in england

LOOK AT ISRAEL THEY ENJOY A HIGHER STANDARD OF LIVING THEN SIKHS YET THEIR SO STRONG

I BELIEVE SIKHS ARN'T RAISED THE WAY THEY USE TO BE WITH THE SAINT SOLDIER MIND

THATS WHY THEIR SO SOFT AND BULLIED

"Pakistanis bullying sikhs in England" ? When and where Yuba City Singh ? I live in England and thats not what I've ever seen. The opposite in fact. What you will hear depends on where in England the Sikh lives. In areas to the north of London, where the muslims are the overwhelming majority of 'browns'...it is true that some of the Sikhs feel 'bullied' or up against it when it comes to muslims. But in the south (including London), where the largest number of UK Sikhs live, it is the other way round. Please don't believe everything you read here from sikhs with clear anti-muslim prejudices.

As for Isreal. How strong are they really ? The world's strongest power stands besides them and bankrolls their military arsenal and ensures they have a green light to bomb, murder, demolish and assasinate at will. This is a funny sort of 'strength' indeed.

Forget consumerism or stupidity or those other reasons. They are partly true. But the reason we are not strong is that Sikhs have lost too many wars. For a people who made their name in wars, we dont have the ability to win one. Hell, we dont even have the capacity to understand how we won the wars that we won let alone figure why we lost wars since then. When people lose wars, they begin to lose social cohesion and trust in one another. This leads to a free for all where everyone is out to get what they can. And that is where we are today.

"Pakistanis bullying sikhs in England" ? When and where Yuba City Singh ? I live in England and thats not what I've ever seen. The opposite in fact. What you will hear depends on where in England the Sikh lives. In areas to the north of London, where the muslims are the overwhelming majority of 'browns'...it is true that some of the Sikhs feel 'bullied' or up against it when it comes to muslims. But in the south (including London), where the largest number of UK Sikhs live, it is the other way round. Please don't believe everything you read here from sikhs with clear anti-muslim prejudices.

As for Isreal. How strong are they really ? The world's strongest power stands besides them and bankrolls their military arsenal and ensures they have a green light to bomb, murder, demolish and assasinate at will. This is a funny sort of 'strength' indeed.

oh you don't understand anything about israel and don't forget during cold war soviet uniion stood by palastine

lets see israel's strength because clearly you don't know anything about middle east

1967 the arabs ganged up and attacked israel from behind it was pure surprise attack, yet israel kicked the day lights out of these arab country's and took up a whole lot of land in the process and now these arab's who out number the jews in israel 90 to 1 are crying wanting what they lost in the war back also the united states didn't do anything during this war

israel fight and target the terrorists

arabs fight like cowards and attack inocent women and children

the world doesn't give israel a green light cause the hippies always cry and everything you know about the middle east you learned from hippies

2006 example the coward arabs would shoot rockets into israel targeting hospitals and schools and these terrorists would hide behind inocent civilians lebanan

israel started dropping bombs were the rockets were comming from and cause the arabs fought liek cowards and hide behind civilians the hippies started crying telling israel to stop, israel even warned the people before they bombed to leave so they can kill the terrorists

israel had to pull out cause the world kept putting pressure on them, don't tell me they get the green light

and america doesn't give weapons for free to israel actually israel buy's them just like saudia arabia buys weapons from the united states

siksh can learn from israel the fact is kids in israel are raised to be soldiers and do three years in the military

Forget consumerism or stupidity or those other reasons. They are partly true. But the reason we are not strong is that Sikhs have lost too many wars. For a people who made their name in wars, we dont have the ability to win one. Hell, we dont even have the capacity to understand how we won the wars that we won let alone figure why we lost wars since then. When people lose wars, they begin to lose social cohesion and trust in one another. This leads to a free for all where everyone is out to get what they can. And that is where we are today.

Again another example of your illogical views. What wars are you talking about? Wars are between two nations. So when did we become a nation and had wars with other nations?

"oh you don't understand anything about israel and don't forget during cold war soviet uniion stood by palastine"

No offence Yubacity, but recieving a lecture on the middle east from an American is a bit like recieving bodybuilding tips from Bill Gates. Americans are, by nature, ignorant of everything and

anything that hasn't actually happened directly to them. Now....in the 1940's Palestine was under British rule. Just like the IRA in the 1970's and islamic terrorists today, Jews from America and Europe started to arrive in Palestine and committed terrorist attack after terrorist attack against the British army there. Murders....cold blooded killings...culminating in the mass killings of British soldiers at the King David Hotel. All this....so they could get their own Jewish state. And how did the native Palestinians fit into all of this ? One moment they're sitting there in their family homes. the homes they've been living in for centuries. All of a sudden lots of Jews start to arrive , escaping the gas chambers of Europe. The Palestinian Arab, having heard all about the terrible atrocities being committed against jews by christians in europe gave opened the doors of their homes to give sanctuary to people that desparately needed sactuary. The Palestinians said to the newly arrived jews : " We understand my friends...that you have jumped from the burning pan and I am glad that you have landed on me so that I could soften your fall" " But the immigrant jew, rather than being grateful, had other ideas. Rather than saying thank you to the Palestinian for breaking his fall and giving him shelter, the jew picked up a spade and broke both legs of the palestinian. Still not satisfied, he threw the palestinian and his family out of his own home and took it over. 60 years later the palestinian and his family are still living in refugee camps. Still angry. Still hurt. Still awaiting justice. Still trying to get their voices heard. (echoes of 1984 delhi here) .

What you need to remember, yubacity, is that ignorance of the world is peculiar to America. When you type what you've typed above, you have to think to yourself whether the readers will be fellow Americans force fed lobby led lies from their politicians and biased media......Or will the readers be from the rather bettter informed and well read non-ignorant rest of the world ? Thats just a little tip from me to you to stop yourself falling into the ignorant american trap. Your country doesn't have a good reputation as it is. Seems silly to add to the problem.

Again another example of your illogical views. What wars are you talking about? Wars are between two nations. So when did we become a nation and had wars with other nations?

Oh dear. Not content with putting me on Quality Control, you now want to chase me with your ignorance.

Wars that we won: Khalsa -v- Mughals, Khalsa -v- Afghans, Khalsa -v- Chinese Empire, Khalsa -v- Nepal.

Wars we lost: Khalsa -v- British India.

The Jews had planned for a homeland in the Middle East since the 1880s. Look into how the Ottomans were more than willing to sell barren land to Jews for cold hard cash. The Jews farmed this land and turned it into sustainable land. When the British chickened out of Palestine, the Jews didnt want to go the same way as Sikhs had done in Punjab so they took their destiny into their own hands. Shame our lot didnt think along the same lines.

Oh dear. Not content with putting me on Quality Control, you now want to chase me with your ignorance.

Wars that we won: Khalsa -v- Mughals, Khalsa -v- Afghans, Khalsa -v- Chinese Empire, Khalsa -v- Nepal.

Wars we lost: Khalsa -v- British India.

Lol, you amaze me with your complexities. It would be a good idea to think and rethink before you write on this forum. On one hand, you write without thinking, "But the reason we are not strong is that Sikhs have lost too many wars." and then follow this with, "Wars we lost: Khalsa -v- British India." So losing one war is according to you "lost too many wars."

So next time before you write here, have a nice shower, a nice cup of coffee, clear your mind and then go for it.

Heed my suggestion and