Need To Find A Nanaksar Gurdwara Sahib In London

Guest kookar

Firstly, PLEASE NO JATHA BASHING OR ARGUMENTS. Please only reply if you have an answer, I request mods to close straight after I get my answers.

My question is, I know there have been some problems with nanaksar, as in some of the asthaans have been taken over by corrupt people and wrong practices have crept in. I just want to know which Nanaksar Gurdwara I can go to in London which is headed by the right people and does the right stuff as per Sant Baba Nand Singh Ji. Thanks.

Once again please no debates or ninda.

There is a Nanaksar Gurdwara sahib in Southall, London. If you are looking for a nanaksar that follows the exact maryada for the sewa of guru granth sahib jee, this is the place. Baba Gurdev Singh Jees Taaths are known for their strict maryada + makes sure the maryada is the exact same baba nand singh ji started and baba isher singh jee instructed ( baba gurdev singh was the jathedar of the panj piare who used to chakaa amrit at nanaksar jagraon during baba isher singh jis time.) The sewa here is amazing, the satkaar for maharaj here is amazing. The head ragi singh here also does really beautiful Keertan. the amount of bhagti that goes on here is also just crazy...sri sampat akhand paats as started by baba isher singh ji, there are atleast two every month.. please visit and youll fall in love with this place

60 Knightsbridge Crescent, Southall Middlsex , UB1 2DL

tel : 020 8571 9886