2 Ex Sikh Christian Converts On Revelation Tv (Channel 581 On Sky)

Along with watching the sikh channels ..i often go through and watch channels of other dharams..just to get an insight into what problems and issues arise within their communities...i was watching revelation TV..which is a UK based christian channel...two siblings of the name Tirath and Kamaljeet came on and where discussing how they left sikhi for christianity..they came out with the most laughable rubbish you will ever hear...of how christ is personal and the god in sikhi is distant...of how sikhi is just about growing dhari and having dastaar..and there's no spiritual personal connection with god...then they started saying all other nonsense and comparing the dharmic faiths with christianity and proclaiming every dharam except for the dharam of christ is the devils work and it should be the christian worlds goal to preach them out of existence..then they started discussing how they aggressively began to preach the gospel to their family..causing many fights and arguements in result.....we go on about islam and the problems our community is facing against it...but christianity seems to slip under our radar...more should be done to counter their parchaar to our youth who have lack of knowledge on sikhi..because it seems thats the only people they seem to target...agressive evangelism is just as criminal as violent jihadism...because both result in hostility...when someone wages war against your dharam..be it with the sword or the pen...we should not take this lightly...

bhaji, i do exactly the same as you do and watch other dharmic channels, but what u mention should not be a suprise because whenever i turnover to the some muslim channel all i ever see is the people bigging islam up as the most superior faith in the world, and the christian channels (that i have wathced) are the worst, they proclaim other faiths to be the result of the devil to take people away from devotion to chritst and believe we non-christans go to hell.

cheap sikhs (if they were sikhs in the first place) are common- you see sikhs bowing their heads to idols, tombs, pakhandi babe and etc and i have actually been to some of these places and witnessed this. Anyone can buy these people to convert to there faith because they have no stable ground to stand on.

i was watching a english lecture on youtube some time ago by bhai nirmal singh where he makes an excellent point about sikhs converting to islam. He says that in order to reject something, you must have the understanding of what you are rejecting- if you did not know anything about sikhee in the first place, then how can you possibly be rejecting it, and thus be converting from sikhee to another faith. Its very ironic and does not add up to a logical conclusion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6W4ialIexo

my cousin a long time ago was very ill and these jehovah witness people indocrinated him to convert to christianity, but 2 gursikhs came into his dreams and told him not to leave sikhee as he will not gain much in another faith in terms of laha of naam simran and bhagti. after that he stop going to that place and became gursikh.

Abrahamic faiths are there for the numbers, to them quantity means more than quality- they do not have the concept of 1 true sikh = 125,000 but believe that by converting the world to their faith they are doing God's work...

I also was watching a christian channel in punjab when i went recently on holiday and the programme was on islam and how it is an evil faith that promotes violence and they justified this by using words from the quran (possibly taken out of context) and using muslim converts to christianity to substantiate their claims. We all should be aware of their tactics- these so called christian missionaries also twisted and turned the holy words of sri guru gobind singh ji in punjab: ਪੁਨਿ ਰਾਛਸ ਕਾ ਕਾਟਾ ਸੀਸਾ ॥ ਸ੍ਰੀ ਅਸਿਕੇਤੁ ਜਗਤ ਕੇ ਈਸਾ ॥ they said that eesa translates as jesus as in arabic isa is the name of jesus, thus proclaiming that jesus is the God of Sri Guru Gobind Singh ji, and we all know from translations from gurmukhs that eesa means king.

Most of the things they say to defame our faith is stupid and a sikh with even a bit of gian on sikhee can decipher there foolish assertions, but these poeple are not targeting us, they are targeting the gullible. For that reason we need to do more prachar on this especailly in punjab where christians are becoming more prevalent than sikhs in india due to deceit and lies of their preaching to gain converts.

Here we are Sikh girl converts

in Panjab the Indian Intelligence agencies actively promote the Christian Missoanrys as a way of seeing off the ' Sikh Threat ' where as in Hindu heartlands they massacre innocent Christians point being they would rather have a bunch of gospel singing Indian Christians in Panjab instead of the threat which Sikhs pose to their raaj

Here we are Sikh girl converts

in Panjab the Indian Intelligence agencies actively promote the Christian Missoanrys as a way of seeing off the ' Sikh Threat ' where as in Hindu heartlands they massacre innocent Christians point being they would rather have a bunch of gospel singing Indian Christians in Panjab instead of the threat which Sikhs pose to their evil Hibdu raaj

This young lady is very confused.. We believed in everything ...LOL. How can she claim to be from a Sikh background when they believed in everything ?

This young lady is very confused.. We believed in everything ...LOL. How can she claim to be from a Sikh background when they believed in everything ?

Because modern day sikhs believe in all this pc liberal lovey dovey all religions are the same nonsense.

It's hardly a surprise. Things like this happen in all Religions. Think of the numerous Christians in Espanol who've converted to Sikhi.

An important factor in conversion to christianity is the lack of rehit one has to keep.

What rehit does an average christian keep what do they absatin from?

Christianity may be appealing because one can continue to live western lifestyle ie clubbing, meat, smoking, dating and whatnot. Also one can continue to indulge in maya.

The reality is that the christianity folllowed today is not the same as the christianity followed in th time of bhagat Isa (Jesus) ji.

Sikhi in my opinion has the hardest rehit. One has to keep kesh, kakars, abstain from intoxicants and kaam etc.

Yet in my opinion Sikhi has the greatest spiritual rewards and is the most direct path towards Akal Purakh. Also because the dharam is relatively new compared to other dharams, most of our rehit is known and has been kept intact.

Numbers mean nothing to me. Sikhi is not about converting others so as to increase our numbers. If Akal Purakh wills he can increase the number of Khalsa in no time.

First we must focus on our own spiritual level. First we must become Khalsa then we can focus on doing parchar to others. The best parchar is to become an example to others.

Rabb Rakhe

I work with the guy in the video ,he's of a Vaalmikh origin but he's obviously converted to Christianity and I suspect the young girl is probably the same .To be honest she was probably of the same confused.com to begin with and not really of a proper Sikh background ....Its intriuging to hear her say "I suppose I can say Im from Sikh a background BUT we believed in everything" ..What an absolute load of BS . The title of that video should be "How easy it is to convert misguided youths to Christianity"

Oh and BTW he's so annoying and I'd say that more than 80% of the people at work cant stand him ...