2 Ex Sikh Christian Converts On Revelation Tv (Channel 581 On Sky)

Have these channels taken comments from a much wider audience? Remember notices by Ofcom to SikhChannel over invitations and comments to be invited from a much wider audience to form a balance view?

Have we considered reporting these Video clips to Ofcom if they lack invitation of dedicated Sikhs and not JholiJhukhs or fake identities showing their faces.

An important factor in conversion to christianity is the lack of rehit one has to keep.

What rehit does an average christian keep what do they absatin from?

Christianity may be appealing because one can continue to live western lifestyle ie clubbing, meat, smoking, dating and whatnot. Also one can continue to indulge in maya.

The reality is that the christianity folllowed today is not the same as the christianity followed in th time of bhagat Isa (Jesus) ji.

Sikhi in my opinion has the hardest rehit. One has to keep kesh, kakars, abstain from intoxicants and kaam etc.

Yet in my opinion Sikhi has the greatest spiritual rewards and is the most direct path towards Akal Purakh. Also because the dharam is relatively new compared to other dharams, most of our rehit is known and has been kept intact.

Numbers mean nothing to me. Sikhi is not about converting others so as to increase our numbers. If Akal Purakh wills he can increase the number of Khalsa in no time.

First we must focus on our own spiritual level. First we must become Khalsa then we can focus on doing parchar to others. The best parchar is to become an example to others.

Rabb Rakhe

I agree, spiritually it doesnt matter about numbers etc. However, politically, it is vital for the survival of Sikhi and for the interests of the Sikh community. We are a very tolerant religion and dont really try too hard to spread our faith. However, this is also our downfall in many respects. We are swamped, out-numbered and over-whelmed by the other communities. Even in Punjab, supposedly Sikh parties like the Akali Dal have to create an alliance with the Hindu BJP just to keep in power, purely because there are not enough Sikhs in the state. Muslims in England are afforded all kinds of concessions simply because of their numbers and lobbying power.

I take your point about quality over quantity and our own spiritual jeevans. However, I believe that it would be a mistake to neglect the importance of having a large and loyal population. Just think for a second, if there were as many Sikhs in the world as there are Muslims, would it as easy as it is for the Government to ban the wearing of kakkars and dastaars?

We should make more of an effort to increase the number of practicing Sikhs worldwide. Many of community issues would be resolved simply by that alone

pedrorizzo ji raaj for Sikhs is already established:

ਸ੍ਰੀਗੁਰੂਰਾਜੁਅਬਿਚਲੁਅਟਲੁਆਦਿਪੁਰਖਿਫੁਰਮਾਇਓ ॥੭॥ - ang 1390

sri guru raaj abichal atal aad purakh furmaiyo

Sri Akal Purakh has declared that sri Guru Nanak Dev ji's raaj is abichal (permanent) and abichal (unmovable).

This world is tiny compared to the unseen world. This world is like tiny particle. This world will one day finish along with the stars, sun and moon. What's the point of Raaj if we are spiritually bankrupt. America is supposed to be a christian nation but I do not see that as a religious nation. For me so called 'christian' nations are mayadhari and have changed Christianity to suit western lifestyles.

Even if Sikh Raaj comes the only advantage of a Raaj is that we can do more bhagti, more paath and more simran. Here in western countries we have a lot of freedoms and have done for a long time. But honestly how many of us Sikhs do paath and simran?

The reason our attempts of Khalsa Raaj are failing is because we are losing rehit and not engaging in abhiyaas. Sant Jarnail Singh and bhai Fauja Singh were successful in awakening the spirit of Sikhs because they were rehitvaan and true sadhu's. Our current leaders are now devoid of naam simran and rehit. Our leaders have put their faith in political parties instead of putting their faith in Satguru ji.

I will always be in favour of Sikh Raaj but for me in these dark times just keeping Rehit and doing paath and simran are of up-most importance. I do not see any leaders at the moment that have the capacity to lead the panth.

I have firm belief now is the time to increase paath and simran then we will get raaj in no time, maharaj kirpa de naal.

pedrorizzo ji raaj for Sikhs is already established:

ਸ੍ਰੀਗੁਰੂਰਾਜੁਅਬਿਚਲੁਅਟਲੁਆਦਿਪੁਰਖਿਫੁਰਮਾਇਓ ॥੭॥ - ang 1390

sri guru raaj abichal atal aad purakh furmaiyo

Sri Akal Purakh has declared that sri Guru Nanak Dev ji's raaj is abichal (permanent) and abichal (unmovable).

This world is tiny compared to the unseen world. This world is like tiny particle. This world will one day finish along with the stars, sun and moon. What's the point of Raaj if we are spiritually bankrupt. America is supposed to be a christian nation but I do not see that as a religious nation. For me so called 'christian' nations are mayadhari and have changed Christianity to suit western lifestyles.

Even if Sikh Raaj comes the only advantage of a Raaj is that we can do more bhagti, more paath and more simran. Here in western countries we have a lot of freedoms and have done for a long time. But honestly how many of us Sikhs do paath and simran?

The reason our attempts of Khalsa Raaj are failing is because we are losing rehit and not engaging in abhiyaas. Sant Jarnail Singh and bhai Fauja Singh were successful in awakening the spirit of Sikhs because they were rehitvaan and true sadhu's. Our current leaders are now devoid of naam simran and rehit. Our leaders have put their faith in political parties instead of putting their faith in Satguru ji.

I will always be in favour of Sikh Raaj but for me in these dark times just keeping Rehit and doing paath and simran are of up-most importance. I do not see any leaders at the moment that have the capacity to lead the panth.

I have firm belief now is the time to increase paath and simran then we will get raaj in no time, maharaj kirpa de naal.

can you explain to me how doing paath and simran will help the sikh panth ?...its understandable that simran and paath will help your individual spirutality..helping you to get closer to god..but how will you doing simran and paath help me and all other brothers and sisters to get raaj...we don't just sit with a maalaa for a millenium waiting for something to happen..theres a reason we have a kirpaan..it represents activism...god has given the khalsa a hukam to do something themselves not to wait wait and wait for a saviour...by that time we will be left far behind..with a decreasing sikh population in india and a small insignificant sikh population in the west we dont have the privledge to be lazy and insular...bhagti and shakti go together...im fed up of people telling me to stay quiet...go gupt..do your baani and paath and everything will work out in time...no one gives you freedom easily...even waheguru does not grant freedom to a people if they are procrastinating and cowardly in their actions...waheguru is pleased with qurbaani for righteousness...blood and sweat will get us freedom

can you explain to me how doing paath and simran will help the sikh panth ?...

Those who have served You with love are truly wise. Those who have the Treasure of the Naam within emancipate others as well as themselves. There is no other Giver as great as the Guru, who has given the gift of the soul. || 2 || ang sung 52

its understandable that simran and paath will help your individual spirutality..helping you to get closer to god..but how will you doing simran and paath help me and all other brothers and sisters to get raaj...we don't just sit with a maalaa for a millenium waiting for something to happen..

When we do paat, our spirituality grows and gets perfected. When we speak to others about Sikhi the love for Maharaj comes off and rubs on to the other person that is seeking Maharaj and want to make the ultimate sarcifice. Take Sant Baba Jarnail Singh ji Khalsa, his speech alone can make a sheep into a lion. The love, devotion, and dedication Sant ji has is through doing simran and paat. By doing so Sant ji woke up the whole Khalsa Panth and was able to bring the enemies to their knees. When you have a leader, who is full of Naam then everyone in the jatha will be given the shakti of Maharaj to take on anything that comes in their path.

theres a reason we have a kirpaan..it represents activism...god has given the khalsa a hukam to do something themselves not to wait wait and wait for a saviour...by that time we will be left far behind..with a decreasing sikh population in india and a small insignificant sikh population in the west we dont have the privledge to be lazy and insular...bhagti and shakti go together...im fed up of people telling me to stay quiet...go gupt..do your baani and paath and everything will work out in time...no one gives you freedom easily...even waheguru does not grant freedom to a people if they are procrastinating and cowardly in their actions...waheguru is pleased with qurbaani for righteousness...blood and sweat will get us freedom

If we don't understand Gurbani (our jeevans are low), then how will we know what is right or wrong, when it comes down to it? To raise the sword is an eazy task, any person in anger can shot a gun. Maharaj tells us the base for anything we do, should be pyare for Maharaj and this means to see Maharaj in everyone. All the great warriors who lead the Khalsa Panth, first developed high jeevans because without it, they were nothing. Satguru is going to do everything. Sant Jagjit Singh ji says those who act in ego or anger even though its for the Panth will get that kind of seat after they depart. What is in the person's mind when they commit the act is what Maharaj looks at. Because the doer and causer is Maharaj himself, so we can't do anything in this world and all credit goes to Maharaj.

Everyone needs to work on their jeevans and Maharaj will give the Singhs with the highest jeevan to lead the rest into Sachkhand. Sant Baba Jarnail Singh ji Khalsa only kept Singhs with high jeevans around him.

can you explain to me how doing paath and simran will help the sikh panth ?...its understandable that simran and paath will help your individual spirutality..helping you to get closer to god..but how will you doing simran and paath help me and all other brothers and sisters to get raaj...we don't just sit with a maalaa for a millenium waiting for something to happen..theres a reason we have a kirpaan..it represents activism...god has given the khalsa a hukam to do something themselves not to wait wait and wait for a saviour...by that time we will be left far behind..with a decreasing sikh population in india and a small insignificant sikh population in the west we dont have the privledge to be lazy and insular...bhagti and shakti go together...im fed up of people telling me to stay quiet...go gupt..do your baani and paath and everything will work out in time...no one gives you freedom easily...even waheguru does not grant freedom to a people if they are procrastinating and cowardly in their actions...waheguru is pleased with qurbaani for righteousness...blood and sweat will get us freedom

Agreed. Sant Sipahi.

Those who have served You with love are truly wise. Those who have the Treasure of the Naam within emancipate others as well as themselves. There is no other Giver as great as the Guru, who has given the gift of the soul. || 2 || ang sung 52

When we do paat, our spirituality grows and gets perfected. When we speak to others about Sikhi the love for Maharaj comes off and rubs on to the other person that is seeking Maharaj and want to make the ultimate sarcifice. Take Sant Baba Jarnail Singh ji Khalsa, his speech alone can make a sheep into a lion. The love, devotion, and dedication Sant ji has is through doing simran and paat. By doing so Sant ji woke up the whole Khalsa Panth and was able to bring the enemies to their knees. When you have a leader, who is full of Naam then everyone in the jatha will be given the shakti of Maharaj to take on anything that comes in their path.

If we don't understand Gurbani (our jeevans are low), then how will we know what is right or wrong, when it comes down to it? To raise the sword is an eazy task, any person in anger can shot a gun. Maharaj tells us the base for anything we do, should be pyare for Maharaj and this means to see Maharaj in everyone. All the great warriors who lead the Khalsa Panth, first developed high jeevans because without it, they were nothing. Satguru is going to do everything. Sant Jagjit Singh ji says those who act in ego or anger even though its for the Panth will get that kind of seat after they depart. What is in the person's mind when they commit the act is what Maharaj looks at. Because the doer and causer is Maharaj himself, so we can't do anything in this world and all credit goes to Maharaj.

Everyone needs to work on their jeevans and Maharaj will give the Singhs with the highest jeevan to lead the rest into Sachkhand. Sant Baba Jarnail Singh ji Khalsa only kept Singhs with high jeevans around him.

This is true but i think once a Sikh first takes Amrit they receive naam and begin the journey. The head is sacrificed to Guru Sahib and Guru Ka Khalsa Panth. Building a jeevan and avastha is a state of being - a lifestyle of action fueled by Simran and Paath.

I think we're all right and we're all wrong lol. Best thing is to just do i guess.

Where has all this slandering of other faiths come from? Have we forgotten the message of our Guroos? Does the sweet Gurbaanee of the Sri Guroo Granth Sahib Jee fall onto deaf ears? Or do we simply choose to accept some of the teachings, but knowingly ignore the others.

I do not see why people who decide to follow another faith should bother us as a panth, let alone as an individual. Whilst I do not agree with forced conversions of any type, if a man or a woman feels the same pyaar for God through Christianity, Islaam, Hinduism etc that a Sikh feels through Sikhee, then who are we to stop them? Just because Sikhee makes you feel bliss and ectasy, are we to deny that others, who feel the same pyaar through practising another faith?

I am sure most of us will agree that being born into Sikhee doesn't make you a Sikh, anymore than being born a family who are Labour Supporters doesn't make a "Labour Child". I was born into a Christian family but the teachings of that faith and the beliefs didn't resonate with me. It was through God's will that I was to be born under such circumstances and that it was written that I was to do a lot of "soul searching" and through Guroo Jee's sweet kirpaa, I was to fall in love with Sikhee. There are no Christians out there who are getting mad at me and saying they are facing a "conversion problem" and that I should have been educated in the first place. It is God's hukam, and whether I recite the Bible, Koraan, Vedas or Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee, I am still worshipping the same God and walking hand-in-hand with him. God is everything and God is infinite. Therefore, the ways to love him are limitless. Let us leave these people to find their own path and let us just focus on the short time we have to benefit ourselves and our own spirituality.

Vaaheguroo Jee Kaa Khaalsaa Vaaheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!

Have these channels taken comments from a much wider audience? Remember notices by Ofcom to SikhChannel over invitations and comments to be invited from a much wider audience to form a balance view?

Have we considered reporting these Video clips to Ofcom if they lack invitation of dedicated Sikhs and not JholiJhukhs or fake identities showing their faces.

Great idea! This is exactly whqat should be done!

It is God's hukam, and whether I recite the Bible, Koraan, Vedas or Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee, I am still worshipping the same God and walking hand-in-hand with him. God is everything and God is infinite. Therefore, the ways to love him are limitless. Let us leave these people to find their own path and let us just focus on the short time we have to benefit ourselves and our own spirituality.

SikherOfNaam...according to you, are all religions equal to Sikhi? Are the prophets of other faiths on par with Sri Guru Nanak Dev Jee?