Concerns About Sikhri

TuhadaDaas

If i want to create followers.. i can go on to praise sant jarnail singh ji bhinderanwale and make few youtube videos about 1984 attack and having a decade long speech training under the mutli-millionaire bhapa and getting paid monthly. hell ya, it will be easy to fool sensitive naive people around the globe...

Sant Bhinderanwalay jee became "attraction commodity" for these thugs. Jeh sant hunday teh ajj ehna saray bandaran nuh gadey charaey honi c !!!

sangato take off your rose colored glasses and see the reality for god sake !!!

I completely agree. Another example of this would be Sarbjit Singh who recently insulted Sri Jaap Sahib. In his katha, he speaks about the shaheed Singhs just to get the sangat all pumped up, but he goes against the very Bani these Shaheed Singhs read. The sangat is being fooled by these manmukhs.

Speaking in general:

Best thing to do is get out their and do parchar that is Gurmat. If such people show up at your local Gurdwara, first approach the committe and if they don't do anything, then take it upon yourself to do something. The simple gester of walking up to a person who is doing a manmat speech at the Gurdwara, and telling him in a nice manner to stop his manmat parchar and you want to speak to him or her afterwards. Will make him think twice before going on with his manmat parchar. These manmukhs only acheive their goals when all the Amritdhari are sitting in the sangat with blank faces and continue to sit without getting up and speaking out in that moment.

Read more Gurbani (Satguru Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji Maharaj and Sri Dasam Granth Sahib ji Maharaj), memorize rehat, go join a fitness gym, and learn some self-defense techniques. When someone speaks against Maharaj or his Gursikhs, then in that spot break the guys mouth with Satguru's teachings. Without facing resistance these manmukhs will not stop their attack on the Khalsa Panth. If you want the darshan of Gurmukhs (Sant Baba Thakur Singh ji, Sant Baba Jarnail Singh ji Khalsa, baba Deep Singh ji, Akali Phula Singh ji, Sant Baba Isher Singh ji, etc) , then first have the heart to hear what they say. Today we have such amritdharis that don't have the heart to hear what the Gurmukhs say, forget about accepting what they say. Also don't be mistaken that Maharaj darshan can be achieved by denying Maharaj's beloved Saints teaching of Gurmat. Maharaj is in service to his Saints and his Saints are in service to Maharaj. Beg for his Saints darshan to be given a seva in this dark age. And we beg by doing Naam Simran and Satguru blesses his Saint's darshan when we are ready to take on the seva. And we are ready to take on the seva when all we see is Maharaj in every human and are in Anand.

Right now Singhs and Kaurs are not ready to take on the seva of dealing with these slanders of Gurbani, so Maharaj is not granting the seva to anyone. This seva will be granted, but only when the Saints of Maharaj are satisfied with a Singhs and/or Kaurs jeevan. It all depends on how much we want things to change for the better and actually show this desire for change by our actions. Everyone knows where they stand on their jeevan, no need to point fingers.

Talk of harinder on BBC is a lolly pop talk. It does not serve anything for sikhs.

This man is cutting roots of sikhism abroad specifically in USA where he has syallabus

of his own introduced in schools. Did he get this syllabus approved by Akal Takhat?

No not at all. This syallabus distorts sikhi's traditions and maryada.By doing that he is committing

blasphemy. That is what makes him a man not to be trusted.

See his answer about khalistan. It is dodging that question. You cann't enter into dialogue with

such crooks as his answers will not be from the heart.

Sikhri, PDL, Sojhi, Fateh and many other catchy names such as "Saanj" "Jago Miami" operates or affiliated with one man who is gp singh who pays and controls the whole structure according to his organization manmat. Harinder & his wife are just working under gp singh for more than a 15 years. During late 90's they were only known as FATEH and they used to do camps around US. I was one of their local counselor and they used to come to my town and hold a weekend camp every year. I worked with them for 2 to 3 years. They are very energetic and they got some truly dedicated youngsters who are willing to complete their mission. However these youngs coounselors are not in sikhi (hair cut, meat, dating etc) and fateh/sikhri tells them they are

Their only mistake is that they allow and encourage to do some nonsense stuff such as allowing to eat meat at camps and telling kids that its alright. I was young and didn't know what is wrong or right but being strictly vegetarian I started to feel bit awkward. Later on they started teaching more stupid stuff such as "Baba Deep Singh jees died because of small cut on his neck" and then they started changing ardas in diwan hall. Parents starting to worry about this and huge campaign raised against them. One time, i was with them when they were bringing guru sahib jee to diwan hall. They were bringing guru sahib jee in old roller suitcase and they are still doing that in some camps recently i heard. Later our town sangat told them not to come over ever again after they refused to change their style.

Point is that they do not know much about sikhi and misleading youngsters by their bookish knowledge written by atheist type people.

this individual is speaking in southall most recently and is in the uk -has any internet warriors apporached him on his wrong doings or not?

people like this guy are the most dangerous in sikhism

i supppose uk is fertile ground for this character -- enclose some of his past from a poster here on this forum:

Stockton gurdwara sahib in California (first historical gurdwara in USA) and Stockton valley sangatan didn't allow harinder Singh to use panthic stage on Saturday and sunday program (11/12 & 11/13). Harinder was there to speak on sikhri's branch called PDL and program was about khalra organization. I don't know much details but will update once I get more information.

This clearly shows that uk and Canada should run a bit of person background before calling him as guest speaker at camps or conventions.

U muz take the good with bad. R we all perfect tha we 2cn judge otha brotha

... Ask him 2qu. Time n c y he saids

This is not about perfection of a person and it never is, when their is an issue with a person spreading information against gurmat. Rather it is about a person saying he represents Sikhi teachings, but doesn't represent Sikhi as Guru Sahib taught it and left it for all humans. If anyone changes the Guru's writing, then this is a very big insult toward Guru Sahib. Sikh history is very clear on NEVER to change what Guru Sahib has written. Also Sikhs are very open to when it comes to accepting apologizes from a person that commits a wrong act. But Harinder is not admitting to his grave mistake. He is doing everything possible in his power to avoid giving a reason for his actions and continues to spread his disrespect toward Guru Sahib by selling his disrespect to Gurdwaras and other intitutions that teach about Sikhi. This clearly shows that Harinder is going to continue his disrespect and he can care less to hear what the Khalsa Panth has to say about his teachings on Sikhi, no matter how disrespectful they are to Guru Sahib.

There is no good in such ways of behaviour.