Astral Project To Harimandir Sahib?

Beginner

Sikh Soldier... sums it better than i ever could. I was once in the presence of a Gur Sikh who used to be with Sant Ji (they are well known and widley respected, but as they told us not tell people what they said dont want to mention their name... BTW the reason they said this was that they didnt want people going out and saying so and so said this was that people dont believe such things are possible). Any way they mentioned that true gursikhs .. BharmGayanis can go to suchkhand and comeback ... Bharm Gayanis such as Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Khasla Bhindranwale.

I was once told that Sant ji while asleep would go to sach kahnd and when it was time to get up they would still be there as they didnt have realisation of time back here they would be busy in seva and giyan of Great Sikhs such as Baba Deep Singh Ji and Bhai Mani Singh Ji any way some singhs started saying look at him he dont even get up to do his nit nhem any way they asked this singh to touch their toe when it was time for them to come back ... any way this is all matter of belief... you ca believe the world is flat and be adimant that all those who say the world is round is mad...

any way Bhul Chuk Maf

WJKK WJKF

thanks for the replies!

Can you please elaborate on what astral project is exactly? I've heard of it before...

It's like travelling without your physical body when your in a sorta dream state

Anyone here able to lucid dream? I read up a little bit about it a while ago but wasn't sure as to whether it was just make believe.

It's real, but hard to do,

Bharm Gayanis such as Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Khasla Bhindranwale.

I was once told that Sant ji while asleep would go to sach kahnd and when it was time to get up they would still be there as they didnt have realisation of time back here they would be busy in seva and giyan of Great Sikhs such as Baba Deep Singh Ji and Bhai Mani Singh Ji any way some singhs started saying look at him he dont even get up to do his nit nhem any way they asked this singh to touch their toe when it was time for them to come back ... any way this is all matter of belief... you ca believe the world is flat and be adimant that all those who say the world is round is mad...

any way Bhul Chuk Maf

WJKK WJKF

THis cannot be true.

This cannot be true. Sant Jarnail Singh Jee Bhindranwalay were known for their strict adherence of Amritvela. He was so strict in maintaining his Amritvela that he would wake up for Amritvela even if he slept for only half an hour. Such was his dedication.

any way, iss bhul chuk lie tuhanuu maafi

If we think of illusion as everything with an image, we come to understand that the possibilities are limitless.

Dreams are real- thoughts can be manifested from thought to physical reality- which is actually false- just like a dream.

When we understand that dreams are just as real as real life, we begin to understand samadhi, astral travel etc. The physical realm(or 3rd world) is parallel to the spiritual realm, it is the astral projection of the 2nd world that Guru Nanak Ji mentions in gurbani(he mentions the 3 worlds.)

But we are not here for all of that, we're here to discover for the 1st world, or the Nothingness which is Truth- our true nature- form, as we are formless beings.

This is the most humble energy as it is devoid of maya(illusion of image/ ego) and is is the balance. The more we accept the nothingness/truth/god as reality and God as everything, the more we detach from the illusion and see all as one, good and bad, heaven and hell, pain and pleasure, the rest really doesn't matter, everything else happens according to hukam.

Guest Kluivert

thanks for the replies!

It's like travelling without your physical body when your in a sorta dream state

It's real, but hard to do,

I have to disagree, like everything in life it takes time and effort.

Here is the link http://www.wikihow.com/Lucid-Dream

I have used this guide and it's got nothing to do with God like experience but it is your subconscious you are observing.

People see visions when in meditation state and it’s a common belief this regards to reaching certain level in your spirituality but there is some research that suggests that a person falls into a lucid dreaming state and you only experience what is in your mind and you are only limited to your mind. To make it simpler, you only see what you want your mind to see

Like I have mentioned, it took me 2 years just to control certain aspects of my dreams and perhaps peoples who have a better memory of their dreams when they wake up, they may achieve this in half the time or perhaps few weeks.