Who Is The Maha Paapi Questioning Guru Granth Sahib Ji ?

Southall Youth

He's not insulting, do you actually understand proper Panjabi? seems not. He's saying people who don't worship idols, yet some Sikhs worship/treat the SGGS as an idol. He's saying it's beyond us to even understand a tiny bit of the SGGS.

SGGS isn't God! Gurbani is the Word of God. Akal Purakh is God.

baanee guroo guroo hai baanee vich baanee a(n)mrith saarae ||

The Word, the Bani is Guru, and Guru is the Bani. Within the Bani, the Ambrosial Nectar is contained.

gur paarabreham paramaesar aap ||

The Guru is the Supreme Lord God; He Himself is the Transcendent Lord.

If Gurbani is the Guru and Guru is himself God. Then that also means Bani is Akal Purakh...Bani is Akaal...The above Gurbani Thukhs make it clear. If you believe that those are the 'word' of God, then you would accept them as true, and therefore accept that the 'word' of God is also God himself.

He's not insulting, do you actually understand proper Panjabi? seems not. He's saying people who don't worship idols, yet some Sikhs worship/treat the SGGS as an idol. He's saying it's beyond us to even understand a tiny bit of the SGGS.

SGGS isn't God! Gurbani is the Word of God. Akal Purakh is God.

No Difference between Guru Ji and God.

his name is nihang dharam singh and he has been confusing sangat with another channel on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/user/SachKhojAcademy

most of his stuff sounds ok enough to believe he is preaching sikhism in good way but if you go through his videos he is creating doubts inthe minds and breaking faith. I cannot find my other topic about his other videos due to limited search on this forum where he was saying Baani is not guru and when i contacted him quoting the gurbani

"

baanee guroo guroo hai baanee vich baanee a(n)mrith saarae ||

The Word, the Bani is Guru, and Guru is the Bani. Within the Bani, the Ambrosial Nectar is contained.

gur paarabreham paramaesar aap ||

The Guru is the Supreme Lord God; He Himself is the Transcendent Lord."

he replied with this video

which makes no sense to me

Lots of ppl were with him before he started talking nonsense. Some ppl say that it was because of his old age (buddapay ch matt mari jandi). Gurpreet singh was the first one who informed me about his dubious thoughts few months before he got kicked from panth.

I see, that makes sense. Maybe it is, to be honest when I first saw his katha, it was very nice. Sunny_Loves_Kirtan saw a lot of the weird stuff he was talking about and then coincidentally later he got kicked from the panth. Could be because he's getting old.