Leamington Spa Gurdwara Committee Vows To Hold Akhand Path For Indira Ghandi

Guru Panth Khalsa

Just to clarify please.

I belong to NO side / organisation / party. I am Nobody, Nothing.

Im just a member of the local Warwick & Leamington Sangat.

Its hurts me to see accusations / negative Posts related to our Beloved Gurdwara Sahib online for the whole world to view.

This is not directed to anybody, so please dont take it personally.

Bhul Chukk Maaf karna ji

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ke Fateh

Bhai Sahib ji, you and i know very well what the committee is capable of, what they did during the Sangat's General Ajlaas (meeting) when the older generation rushed the stage and took the mic off the Ex General Secretary making his resign.

We know what the older generation did during the election, shouting that who are these people, we made this Gurdwara etc etc, swearing in Guru Sahib's hazoori.

Then the plot to change names of the OLD Gurdwara building to the Cultural society to open a hall to serve meat and sharaab.

Changing the consitution, to suit the current committee.

I ask why how many member of the committee that was selected in April 2011, are actually in the committee?? 5? 6? when the commiittee consists of 25? Why?

Its SHAMBLES. The committee doesnt want to listen to the Youth try talking to them, they dont want to know. Please do not side line the Sangat.

Bhai Sahib this is not an attack on the Gurdwara Sahib, but on the congressi/communist managing committee.

"Guru Panth Khalsa"

Bhenji / Bhaji

I cannot tarnish the whole current commitee with the same brush. I personally know a few members of the current committee and believe they are decent human beings. Those i am talking about, do their best to make sure the Gurdwara Sahib is running smoothly on a regular basis. For those i do not know, i can not speak about.

I was at the election that you are referring to with regards to swearing etc - personally i thought it was disgusting from many people - young and old - they way they were standing in the Darbaar saahib and raising their voices in front of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji. I do not agree with that behaviour at all.

I will be the 1st person to lie down in front of anybodies car - for them to run me over as many times as they like - this is if they think they will be allowed to bring any meat or sharaab into a proposed function hall (Old Gurdwara Shaib). I will still get UP and say NO to any Meat and Sharaab that comes into any hall. Meat and Sharaab will be strictly out of bounds for this proposed function hall. Im sure the whole sangat can get together and maintain the same stance.

I think the idea behind the change of the current selection process of a new committee was to make sure that voting was more accurrate as opposed to previous years. Asking local sangat to make a photo id card, thus proving that they actually come from the local town & getting a majority vote for new members of a newly selected committee.

I personally have made a few suggestions to the current committee and they have listened and took those changes on board. I've also been rejected a few suggestions too. I only knew when i sat down and talked to them personally.

I wouldnt say its a shambles, its more about COMMUNICATION. Talking and reasoning with one another will get voices heard and opinions aired much more effectively then Internet posts! I mean this with Pyaar.

Im guessing that you are part of the YOUTH, which is the same as me. All i say is stick together as its our turn next. We need to the past behind us and work to a solid future. Look at how lucky we are with our Beautiful Gurdwara Sahib, its the key and Hub of our local and wider future.

Stay in Chardi Kalaa

The Bhog for the Shaheedi Akhand Paath Shaib is happening tomorrow (as it is a yearly regular Akhand Paath in Warwick and Leamington). Atend and unite together to remember the Shaheeds, pay respects and learn for the future.

Bhul Chukk Maaf Karnaa Ji

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ke Fateh

Bhai Sahib Ji, it seems obviously that you take the side of the managing committee.

Once again, if what your saying is correct and the alligations are false, please provide the below on letterheaded paper signed by the current General Secretary it shouldnt be a problem, the issue is not with the Gurdwara Sahib, its an issue with the stance, and the thinking of the committee:

1) What is the stance of the Gurdwara Parbandhak Committee on Shaheed Bhai Beant Singh, Shaheed Bhai Satwant Singh, Shaheed Bhai Kehar Singh, Shaheed Bhai Harjinder Singh Jinda, Shaheed Bhai Sukhdev Singh Sukha and other Shaheeds of the Sikh movement?

2) The committee or Stage Secretary did not say on stage on Sunday that we do not believe that these Singhs are Shaheeds but Terrorists, and we only believe those mentioned in the Ardas as Shaheeds?

3) The committee did not announce from the Stage that this Sri Akhand Path Sahib (The one in memory of the Shaheeds) is only organised by a MINORITY of the Sangat and the MAJORITY of the Sangat does not agree with...

I dont see what the problem is? Why cant the committee clear its stance on letterheaded paper? Are they scared it might end up at the Indian Consulate in Birmingham? Or that it might stop Mr. Mota Singh and friends attending parties with the Consulate General of India?

Come on, wake up, smell the coffee, these old budde who have KABZA over the committee will bring on the end of the Sikh youth.

What's wrong with that? maybe by holding an Akhand Paath for her she might get less tortured in Nark by the Jamdoots. (Just joking!)

But for real, the committee who is holding an Akhand Paath for her have sold themselves. They have no such thing has Anakh left inside of them.

OFFICIAL STATEMENT FROM Gurdwara Parbandak Committee (GPC) GURDWARA SAHIB LEAMINGTON & WARWICK

The Gurdwara Parbandak Committee (GPC) of Gurdwara Sahib Leamington and Warwick in response to the misleading comments made on sikhsangat.com forum, confirms its position as follows:

· We acknowledge all Shaheeds and support the Sri Akhand Paath in their memory.

· The GPC is fully supporting the Sri Akhand Paath being held at Gurdwara Sahib Leamington and Warwick from 11th – 13th November 2011 in respect of Shaheeds.

· We have no intention of holding any Sri Akhand Paath in memory of Indra Ghandi as has been stated in the opening post on the forum.

Can we have a scanned copy signed by the president of the Gurdwara committee and then can someone from local Sangat verify that its valid?

Sat Siri Akal,

I have just been to the Gurdwara Sahib Leamington & Warwick to see for myself. There is an Akand Paath in memory of Shaheeds taking place and being supported by all the Sangat and the committee; everything seems to be normal.

‘Guru Panth Kahlsa’ - Why resort to misleading/inaccurate information? Why are you spreading hatred and lies!!

This is so strange?

Suddenly, not 1, not 2, not 3 at least 4 newbies' have started posting on Sikh Sangat in favour of the managing committee, doesnt the Sikh Sangat find anything strange about this? What have the committee got to hide? Why isit that the committee could not change the constitution to say only a Amritdhari can become a member of the committee or to say atleast 50% have to be Amritdhari or AT LEAST have to have their Dhari Kesh INTACT, instead of changing it to plant themselves in power of the Gurdwara Management forever?

20 of the 21 committee members are Non-Amritdhari, what does that say? 20 of the 21 are sharaabi's, if the sangat doesnt not believe, come along to a committee meeting you will be surprised.

The people who are running our Gurdwara Sahib, the people who are custodians to the Gurdwara, cannot even follow on the path of the Panth themselves....................................... NOW ANSWER WHAT MESSAGE WILL THEY GIVE TO THE YOUNGSTERS???????

Khavo Pivo Aish karo Mitro?? or Amrit Shako Singh Sajo??? But hang on how can they say that? When they arent even Amritdhari themselves???!!!! Let alone Amritdhari, the committee waleo at least keep your Dhari Kesh intact but no!

5 of the committee members are the same people who got busted and smashed up in 2005 during a sharaab meeting, do you still remember guys? NOW they are taking revenge against the Panthic Sangat by creating rifts and problems in the Sangat, and showing the Panthic Sangat to look like a bunch of terrorists.

OK for ONE moment lets believe that i'm telling lies and this is all false...... then whats the problem in the committee issue the following statements....

1) What is the stance of the Gurdwara Parbandhak Committee on Shaheed Bhai Beant Singh, Shaheed Bhai Satwant Singh, Shaheed Bhai Kehar Singh, Shaheed Bhai Harjinder Singh Jinda, Shaheed Bhai Sukhdev Singh Sukha and other Shaheeds of the Sikh movement?

2) The committee or Stage Secretary did not say on stage on Sunday that we do not believe that these Singhs are Shaheeds but Terrorists, and we only believe those mentioned in the Ardas as Shaheeds?

3) The committee did not announce from the Stage that this Sri Akhand Path Sahib (The one in memory of the Shaheeds) is only organised by a MINORITY of the Sangat and the MAJORITY of the Sangat does not agree with this?

4) The committee will never hold, nor allow to hold a Sri Akhand Path Sahib for Indira Ghandi or any other tyrant.