Leamington Spa Gurdwara Committee Vows To Hold Akhand Path For Indira Ghandi

Guru Panth Khalsa

"Guru Panth Khalsa"

I must reiterate - i DO NOT belong to any party / side / organisation

I do not favour the current Warwick & Leamington Committee over anybody else

I can think of more than 1 Amritdhaari person in the current Warwick and Leamington Committee

Im starting to think that your views are now biased - but why the negativity? (Rhetorical question) but i would not be surprised if you answered that.

Instead of repeatedly posting questions for the Warwick & Leamington Committee here - would it not be better to approach them in person? You have started off on a particular topic and then moved off on to XYZ topics too - all directed to the current committee. Your answers would come from themselves and im sure they would give you some sort of response.

None of anything i have stated in all my posts is intended to cause offence, so please dont take anything personally.

I just want to keep the Warwick & Leamington Gurdwara Sahib "in tact" and not mis-feed the entire world the wrong message of our beloved Gurdwara Sahib.

Bhul Chukk Maaf Karna Ji

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ke Fateh

Bhai Sahib Ji, those issues be it X, Y or Z are still issues, they become issues because they are issues. Why dont you answer all of the questions asked to the committee instead of the selective ones? And providing justification for the Sharaabi committee.

Bhai Sahib Ji, i have NOTHING against our Gurdwara Sahib, the arguement is against the Anti- Panthic committee, please try and understand this.

What I am surprised at is if our beloved Parbandhak Committee is so milk washed why they cannot issue a simple statement on letterheaded paper? I'm not asking for a letter of reference because i want to apply for a job, this is a PANTHIC issue. What is holding the committee back in issuing this statement?

Why can't they take a stance? Will the Committee members tomorrow say anything on stage in favour of Shaheed Singhs? We will see. Then we will come back to this forum and make a new statement and see what the ACTUAL stand of the committee is.

Did or did not the committee state on stage that if today a minority of Sangat hold a Akhand Path in memory of these 'terrorists' then we can hold a Akhand Path for Indira Ghandi too as people consider her a Shaheed too?

I ask once again.... Please give in writing....

1) What is the stance of the Gurdwara Parbandhak Committee on Shaheed Bhai Beant Singh, Shaheed Bhai Satwant Singh, Shaheed Bhai Kehar Singh, Shaheed Bhai Harjinder Singh Jinda, Shaheed Bhai Sukhdev Singh Sukha and other Shaheeds of the Sikh movement?

2) The committee or Stage Secretary did not say on stage on Sunday that we do not believe that these Singhs are Shaheeds but Terrorists, and we only believe those mentioned in the Ardas as Shaheeds?

3) The committee did not announce from the Stage that this Sri Akhand Path Sahib (The one in memory of the Shaheeds) is only organised by a MINORITY of the Sangat and the MAJORITY of the Sangat does not agree with this?

4) The committee will never hold, nor allow to hold a Sri Akhand Path Sahib for Indira Ghandi or any other tyrant.

Khalsa Ji, have some shame, Shaheeds Bhai Beant Singh, Bhai Satwant Singh, Bhai Kehar Singh, Bhai Harjinder Singh Jinda, Sukhdev Singh Sukha gave their everything for us, left their families, jobs, friends, homes, everything, just for us, and now we can't even take a stand for these Singhs. We cant even put posters up or hold Akhand Path Sahibs without being intimidated by committee wale?

"Guru Panth Khalsa"

I can not answer any questions directed to the current Warwick & Leamington Committee, the only input i have given so far is of my own opinion and what i have witnessed with my own experience in relation to any topic here discussed - I have told the Truth as best as i know it. Your right, you will have to ask the current committee themselves, they will respond to you and give you their own views on the topics.

I recall the Stage Secretary saying on stage last sunday - we are unable to post any images in the Gurdwara Sahib other then the Guru Jis. Other then this - i do not know im afraid.

I have shame, yes I do know what that is actually - so thanks for the Patronising comment (im not here to challenge you bhaji / bhenji)

I actually have a better suggestion - really what should have been YOUR response to the current committe would have been: DEAR COMMITTEE, PLEASE WOULD YOU ALLOW US TO HOLD A SMALL EXHIBITION IN HALL NUMBER 4 (BASEMENT) IN MEMORY OF OUR BELOVED SHAHEEDS. A SLIDE SHOW FOLLOWED BY A SMALL PRESENTATION PERHAPS (Stage Secretary could have announced it on Stage after the Bhog of the Akhand Paath)?? I personally would have asked the committee if they would allow this as an option to their response. Thats where i stand.

If you were granted permission for the exhibition - which im sure you would have been, as the Akhand Paath is held regularly every year - i would be glad to help organise the exhibition with you, as im sure many other Youth would like to be involved too.

I dont believe anybody is "milk washed". Nobodies perfect - we all make mistakes. I personally have made plenty, but not intentionally. We learn from them - we move on stronger.

Maybe the committee will say something on this topic? Maybe not? We will have to see. I personally dont think its fair to call them a "sharabi" committee either. Again - coming back to differences in my earlier posts - you cant tarnish everybody with the same brush.

Bhul Chukk Maaf Karna Ji

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ke Fateh

This is a very sensitive issue and the facts need to be confimred before randomly sending around messages like this.

I have just spoken to someone in the committee there and and as it appears the ex-comittee and present are using this senitive issue to put each other down.

He said that they were NOT planning to hold an akhand paath for Indiara Gandhi and they were not going stop the akhand path at the weekend for the shaheeds, but the issue was around the orgniasers putting posters. The commiittee dont allow anyone to put posters up.

If anyone local has any more info would be appreicieated.

All i am saying is dont jump to conclusions before getting the facts right.

What this member has said is correct.

I know people who were in the meeting and these things were not said by the committee members. Please split fact from fiction before making threads like these. You're causing hate for no reason.

They did not want shaheed singh pictures in the Gurdwara, that much is true, however the bit about holding an Akhand Paath for Indira Gandhi is complete utter bull. Whoever made up such a thing clearly just wants some drama.

"Leamington Spa Gurdwara Committee Vows To Hold Akhand Path For Indira Ghandi" - where is the evidence for this statement?

Exactly - this I a very bold statement made to stir people's emotions it's looks like. This issue is very close to the heart of Sikhs and its wrong for these guys to use this as a tool in thier mud slinging.

amazing how the virtual world of internet is playing fire with personalaties and causing even more friction.

we will never get anywhere beleiveing everything on the net-

secondly if the gurdwara doesn't want picture or our shaeeds the nthey as well close the gurdwara down - gurdwara

-SGGS- is the bedrock of Shaeeds - these boyz have lost the plot