Leamington Spa Gurdwara Committee Vows To Hold Akhand Path For Indira Ghandi

Guru Panth Khalsa

Going in circles eh?

1 side saying that gurdwara management respect shaheeds and are allowing akhand path in their memory. other side is saying that gurdwara management at first refused to respect shaheeds of 1980's and someone verbally compared shaheed singh with indira witch. But both sides agree that they don't allow posters of shaheed singhs to be posted up on property.

conclusion from 3rd party is that gurdwara management is not happy with kharkoo movement sympathizer. they also know their place where they stand and they may play around but would not dare them fully.point is that management don't like em but they have less power to stop em. indira gandhi path threat is probably spur of moment and bad example given by someone and probably realized it later on.

How to solve it?

other side is not organized nor a group nor a registered party so can't expect them to release anything in official writing but gurdwara management is an entity and they should release a statement to destroy such rumors (if they are). Make clear statement about respecting shaheed singhs example: bhai beant singh, satwant singh and kehar singh. if they do release that then this whole is false otherwise i will consider other party truth..

Going in circles eh?

1 side saying that gurdwara management respect shaheeds and are allowing akhand path in their memory. other side is saying that gurdwara management at first refused to respect shaheeds of 1980's and someone verbally compared shaheed singh with indira witch. But both sides agree that they don't allow posters of shaheed singhs to be posted up on property.

conclusion from 3rd party is that gurdwara management is not happy with kharkoo movement sympathizer. they also know their place where they stand and they may play around but would not dare them fully.point is that management don't like em but they have less power to stop em. indira gandhi path threat is probably spur of moment and bad example given by someone and probably realized it later on.

How to solve it?

other side is not organized nor a group nor a registered party so can't expect them to release anything in official writing but gurdwara management is an entity and they should release a statement to destroy such rumors (if they are). Make clear statement about respecting shaheed singhs example: bhai beant singh, satwant singh and kehar singh. if they do release that then this whole is false otherwise i will consider other party truth..

Live on Sikh Channel now

These fabrication of lies is just another way of demeaning a committee so it loses support, I've seen happen at Stratford rd aswell when people turn and said that they are anti dasam and so on.

It's just cheap tactics that they hope will inspire another dudley rampage.

I won't argue that Warwick and lem are congressi but even they ain't stupid enough to come with a Akhand path for indira, where as I know gurughars in bham have done in 84!!!!

To add if your gullible enough to believe a single word on panthic.org then good luck on your struggle.

Also if a certain member of commitee has a view, then so be it you guys in lem voted him in you can vote him out instead labelling the entire gurughar as anti 84

I'm not against the dudley rampage, I was there. Understand my point, the want a mass protest to cause a media frenzy to try and destroy the reputation of the commitee, and that's what dudley was. Yes it was beadbi what they were doing but it still continues today yet I don't see the sequel to the dudley protest why ? Because the current commitee was warned we can do this to you by the opposition and so they did. And now the opposition has what they want from dudley they will leave them alone.

They're bigger forces at hand when it comes to gurughar politics only something I have learnt recently things we will never believe till we see for ourselves. The bigger forces have the youth by the you know what, and manipulate them how they please and the two things they know we are hit headed about are 84 and beadbi of any kind, so they use this as the fuel to burn there agendas.

This Thread should now be closed PLEASE.

This morning, in the Main Darbaar of Leamington & Warwick Gurdwara Sahib - The stage secretary stood infront of the whole Sangat and confirmed that this PROPOGANDA was FLASE.

YES - THIS POST REGARDING THE LEAMINGTON & WARWICK GURDWARA SAHIB VOWING TO HOLD AN AKHAND PAATH FOR INDRA GANDHI WAS NEVER STATED BY ANY MEMBER OF THE SANGAT / COMMITTEE / LOCAL RESIDENCE.

Straight after - a member of the Sangat Clearly Voiced a LOUD JAKAARAA and the whole Sangat replied with SAT SRI AKAAL. Meaning the statement made by the Stage Secretary was ACCEPTED.

Members of THE SIKH CHANNEL - Channel 840 SKY TV had joined the Leamington & Warwick Sangat this morning in rememberance for the Beloved Shaheeds and had Spoken clearly on Stage in front of the Whole Local Sangat - to announce that Shaheed Bhai Beant Singh, Shaheed Bhai Satwant Singh, Shaheed Bhai Sukha And Bhai Jinda are Never to be forgotten and have honoured the sikh faith. Also to note that ALL Shaheeds in Sikhi are NEVER to be forgotten.

The Sikh Channel Members also urged all Gurdware globally to hold the same Akhand Paaths in rememberance of these Brave individuals. Certain speakers did state that Pictures should be displayed around the Gurdwara to remind us all who these Brave icons were. This brings me back to my point directed to Guru Panth Khalsa - you should have approached the Committee for an Exhibition in the Basement of the Gurdwara instead of writing these mis-leading posts.

Theres always going to be differences in opinion, but this morning, the whole of the Leamington and Warwick Sangat sat together and took part in a rememberance Akhand Paath, followed by Speeches and Shabad Kirtan. UNITY IS WHAT WE NEED - UNITY LIKE THIS.

Nothing i have said in any of my posts is aimed to cause personal offence to anybody reading.

A BEANTHI to ADMINISTRATORS of this site - PLEASE KINDLY DELETE THIS THREAD - Confirmation has been given that it is a LIE (HEADING STATEMENT OF THIS THREAD) Leamington & Warwick Sangat do NOT wish to have FALSE BAISTHY done openly in Public.

Bhul Chukk Maaf Karna Ji

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ke Fatheh

so basically everything that was said is a lie? whoever made this up should surely be questioned then? still i dont think there is smoke without fire, someone really cant have just made this all up surely?

It appears someone trying to start fire without smoke!!

'Leamington Spa Gurdwara Committee Vows To Hold Akhand Path For Indira Ghandi' - where is the evidence?

I agree with Porsche911, let us put an end to this.

It appears someone trying to start fire without smoke!!

'Leamington Spa Gurdwara Committee Vows To Hold Akhand Path For Indira Ghandi' - where is the evidence?

I agree with Porsche911, let us put an end to this.

dont be so stupid as if thats the only thing thats been alleged, there are multiple things that have been supposedly said not just about an akhand paath for indira gandhi, dont pick at one thing i didnt even hear of that until i read it on the forum

This is either a case of someone starting a complete lie, or its a case of bad intentioned committee folk acting as though butter wouldnt melt in their mouths, for the purposes of media only. From what i have heard of this Gurdwara Sahibs committee, i would be lnclined to believe (and i hope i am wrong) that they are covering up.

What these people need to understand is that yes, saying something on TV to the world on one occasion will mean the message will get through to people, and it will enable the committee to have an extent of clearance on the issue, HOWEVER, what they preach on stages on any given sunday, the bullying they do to sangats on any given sunday, is something that in the long run they will not be able to cover up, and they will get their comeuppance from Guru Maharaj.

So just to clarify, i DO hope that it was all a fabrication, and that no group of people managing a Gurdwara sahib would utter such vitriol, but i do get the feeling that if anyone was to attend any institution on a weekly basis that causes controversy like this, they would see the true picture for themselves, and i do not for a second believe that this is the last we will hear of controversies arising from the Leamington Gurdwara...