Anti Sikh Activities By 3Ho Followers Of Yogi Harbhajan Singh And Swami Chidanand At Parmarth Ashram-Rishikesh, Uttrakhand. (India) On 11.11.11.

KhalistaniGunMan

Anti Sikh activities by 3ho followers of Yogi Harbhajan Singh and Swami Chidanand at Parmarth Ashram-Rishikesh, Uttrakhand. (India) on 11.11.11.

This swami Chidanand is a Punjabi Hindu so he promotes Anti Sikh activities in Parmarth Ashram. I sent an email to him on 5th Nov. as follow;

Swami Chidanand ji,

Namaskar,

Being a Hindu Punjabi monk you must be aware of Sikhism and it's basic concept but sorry to say you promote anti Sikh activities in your Parmarth Ashram as evident form the Kundalini yoga program by Gurmukh Kaur and her husband with some of their followers. They are ignorant of Sikhism. What Sikhi preaches, read here;

[We do not accept the authority of. The Vedas, neither that of Simritis and Puranas. We worship neither Bhairva, nor Ganesha. We recognize neither Tithis nor Omens, nor days. Neither Rahu, Ketu, Shani, Shukar, Sun nor Moon. We do not believe a bit in Sandhya, Sutak, Caste, Varna, Jantar, Mantar, Fasting, Homa or Shradh. Disciples of the Tenth Master, Khalsa Panth is distinct. Really ignorant is he who calls Khalsa as Hindu.]

I am confident that the Sikhs are the only Indian people who have maintained their country’s ancient culture and its dress and code of conduct intact.

You have to ask other people what country they belong to but as soon as you see a Sikh, you immediately and automatically come to know that he is an Indian any where in the world.

Hope your goodself will give an end to this controversy and would not like enmity with Sikhs by allowing anti Sikh activities in your Ashram.

http://wesikhsnothindus.blogspot.com/

Regards

--

A S Randhawa.

http://monsteramitabh.blogspot.com/

There is rift going on in that particular community/organization. A good friend of mine who grew up in New mexico totally reject this on his facebook (same thing happened last year). So... not all agree with what is happening in that picture.

regardless if most dont agree with it in their organisation..the ones who are pictured need to be punished ...this is 10 times more damaging than anything the RSS can ever do...sikhs in baana doing hindu puja....we need zero tolerance on this

The thing is, while Yogi Bhajan was alive they were already doing un Sikh practices, but ever since Yogi Jee passed away the 3ho have drifted away from Sikhism even more than before. Plus they have become very arrogant. They have this "know it all" attitude.

I think that Yogi Bhajan while alive should have promoted the Panthic rehet Maryada amongst them. But the damage is already done.

Some fresh news, this group of 3HO has visited India for the first time, and they have visited Haridwar and Rishikesh instead of any 5 Takhts (I don't mind anybody visiting Haridwar and Rishikesh, but this is something to be noted). For the past 1 week, the whole group is in Haridwar and Rishikesh doing Aarti of river Ganges, worshipping idols in temples, worshipping Ganesha idols etc.. I may be cynical to point this, but somebody coming into the fold of Sikhi, won't he/she be dying to go to Sri Harmandir Sahib/Akal Takht/Hazoor Sahib etc. on their first visit to India???

Sorry, the game-plan is beyond my imagination.

What is going on here? What is the agenda?

What is being shown to international community and the message conveyed to International community?

If you come into fold into Sikhi, go to Haridwar/Rishikesh etc. as main Sikhi centres, do Aarti of Ganges, worship idols (Ganesha/Kali) etc. etc.

What is being shown to Indian community and the message conveyed to Indian community?

Sikhs are Hindus, we as White Sikhs in SIKHI BANA put a strong stamp on it???

This is very sad news to hear if 3ho are doing this. i too am shocked to see Snatam Kaur doing that!

Also, i find Gurkha singh in the video's on Sikhnet very egotistical - he totally doesn't seem to have the humitlty a parchak needs!!!!

However, i really like all the video's of Shanti Kaur Khalsa. Shes got the humility that a parcharak needs, she can reference historical granths and is well read & it appear that she has a good knowledge of 1984- this comes across in every video she's done. Sikhnet need to drop Gurka Singh and have Bibi Shanti Kaur to do all their video's