Badal Junta Tramples Sikh Dastar In Punjab To Please Hindu Fascists

singhfauja

http://www.panthic.org/alerts/1000019

PANTHIC.ORG Published on November 14, 2011

Sant Samaj and Takht Jathedars Shamelessly Ignore Ruthless Tactics

In welcoming right-wing Hindu terrorists of the Bhartya Janta Party (BJP) and Vishav Hindu Parishad (BJP), the Badal Regime systematically silenced all opposition protests in which cherished Sikh dastar of the young and old was desecrated openly by the security forces.

The Akali Government, who is in alliance with the right-wing BJP, and the snatanist Sant-Samaj in the upcoming state elections, openly welcomed the Hindu Terrorist leader LK Advani's 'Rath Yatra' to Punjab. Advani is infamous for having approved and celebrated the 1984 invasion of Sri Darbar Sahib that killed thousands of innocents Sikhs and caused the destruction of Sri Akal Takht Sahib.

While Akali Dal Amritsar and Sikh Student Federation activists were being kicked and beaten by the security forces, their dastars thrown on the ground like trash, shameless Sant Smajists, the self-styled babas who have been fleecing the Sikh nation for decades, were holding closed room meetings with Badal Dal representatives in hopes of reserving as many seat as possible for the upcoming Punjab Assembly elections.

Not a peep was heard from these charlatans or the Takht Jathedars in regards to the desecration of the sacred Sikh dastar by the Badal Junta.

1000019_BadalSantSamajis.jpg

Crooks and Politicians in Guise of Saints: Harnam Dhumma, Hari Randhawa, and Jasbir Rode Campaigning for Badal

1000019_BadalAttacks1.jpg

Badal and his Daughter in Law, Welcoming Hindu Militant Leaders's Rath Yatra to Panjab

1000019_BadalAttacks4.jpg

Protest: Black Flags by Panthic Groups

1000019_BadalAttacks2.jpg

The Old and Young Beaten Humiliated by the Security Forces

1000019_BadalAttacks3.jpg

With their Dastars Removed, the Protestors were publicly paraded bare-headed and then locked up in temporary Jail Cells

Looking at the wider issue am I wrong in saying that the people of Panjab (not those who usually face the brunt of these tactics from the security forces) have themselves to blame for voting in time-after-time the same diseased politicians who have no desire to help Sikhs live a free and peaceful existence but actually oppress them even further?

I know many will ask "What's the alternative?" and I'm inclined to agree but how many times does a person need to be electrocuted in order to realise not to touch an electric fence if you know what I mean? Do the wider population keep these people in power because they believe things will be better next time? Or are the voting systems fair and transparent to begin with?

Although from personal experience each time I've been to Panjab I can safely say that the majority's "bhudhi" (mind) is severely "presht" (dead or unable to function) and they really don't know right from wrong anymore. There's pockets of decent Sikhs here and there but on the whole the people are just completely messed up - and I'm not referring to any of the poverty-stricken population. Again various socio-economic factors may have contributed to this situation but then you look at the aforementioned people who aren't giving in to their base tendencies and you think "If they can live with honour and integrity, why can't you?".

Apologies if I've digressed and taken the conversation down a different avenue, but I firmly believe that until the population sort themselves out, the politicians and other associated parties will have nothing but contempt for them. Those brave enough to stand-up and not be intimidated - like the Singhs in the above article - cannot do this on their own. It requires more than a few groups of Sikhs to make a change. To rectify this situation it will require a wholesale change in the mass consciousness of the people.

No surprises. All people want is power and at any cost. Look at the Middle East, thousands die in peaceful protests.

I'm still so surprised at Sant Hari Singh Randawa valey for siding with Badal.

We ruin these so called "Sants" by giving them pump and what do they do in the end, side and form alliance with Badal. These people are no Sants.

Did Banda Singh Badar form alliance with Aurenzeb??

Did Baba Deep Singh form alliance with Ahmed

Did bibia in mil manu jail form alliance with milmanu?

Did Baba Jarnail Singh Binderwale form alliance with Badal and Congress

Answer is Nooooo

Then why are these corrupt Sant Smaj Saadhs forming alliances with Badal????