Badal Junta Tramples Sikh Dastar In Punjab To Please Hindu Fascists

singhfauja

Hardeep Singh Jee, what you say is true. But the sad thing is, I had a lot of respect for Sant Hari Singh Jee. To see him on the side of Badal is really unfortunate. Most Sikhs have now become sheeps. But we still have a plenty of Ghairat mand Sikhs out there who will not side with Badal. The Ajnala Taksal are still true to Sikh traditions.

Hardeep Singh Jee, what you say is true. But the sad thing is, I had a lot of respect for Sant Hari Singh Jee. To see him on the side of Badal is really unfortunate. Most Sikhs have now become sheeps. But we still have a plenty of Ghairat mand Sikhs out there who will not side with Badal. The Ajnala Taksal are still true to Sikh traditions.

I'm sorry to hear your upset, as sometimes people who we hold high, aren't really what they externally seem to be. It can be disheartening. True sants are Bhai Mani Singh, Bhai Taru Singh, Baba Deep Singh etc. How many of these so called Babe are openly boycotting Badal and educating the masses against Badal, none. In fact there doing the opposite and giving him votes. But we are to blame, with give these babe Sant titles, they get pumped and get bloated with Ego.

why is it that (from what i have heard) shiromani akali dal amritsar singhs are the only people protesting against BJP leader Advani. are there not any other panthic jethebandia in punjab.

Also, I feel betrayed that the sant samaj have turned a blind eye to this as well and with their alliance with badal i don't see anything changing either.

Not Going to justify anything but can i please point ou the pictures dont actually show they are supporting badal with the advani senireo anyway we actually dont know whats going on unless someones spoken with baba ji then please refrain from slandering them... i was also disapointed when i first saw this but the fact remains the pictures dont prove anything ... what i will say is this ... some one like Sant Hari Singh Randewahe wale who has done much more the kuam than i ever could will have there reasons ... also there have been reports that pictures of sants such as Taksal Jathedar Baba Harnam Singh Dhumma have been used without prior consent to confuse the sikhs .. what im saying is please speak to the direct if you have any questions

Bhul Chuk Maf