When People Ask Who Discriminates Against Sikhs In India And Why Whats The Best Way To Answer

yubacitysingh

I have friends that are gujarati and when talking to them i don't think they see how sikhs are discriminated against, when i try explaining to them i don't think they get it. When i try explaining to them I bring up how sikhs are used as political scapegoats like when the media in india pumps up sikh terrorism when nothing really is going on to get people's minds off the real issues

Or how sikhs were used for politics in 84

You should answer this question by shooting from the hip!  No lies! No holding back on the truth!  Examine the roots of Hinduism and all is revealed.

The Brahmins have been operating at the highest posts in India for centuries.  Their Religion is more a political tool to control the people of India rather than a credible religion that brings one closer to God.

This system is which the Brahmin call 'Hinduism'.  This is made up of four casts which the everyday people fall into with the 2% of Brahmin elite at the top.  The Brahmin remains at the top regardless of political or economical change.  The rest remain to serve this Elite of 2%.  Nobody can switch or move up in the Cast system ladder within the Hindu Religion.  The only way to achieve this is told by the Brahmins  ''do good deeds and then maybe you will be lucky enough to reincarnate into a higher form in your next life''.

When we say caste system we remove reality from this word.  It is in actual fact four different species of humans selected to do certain jobs decided by the Brahmins.

The remaining 3 castes of Hinduism have accepted this system which has been explained and brainwashed to them through centuries. 

So this leaves the Sikhs in this odd dilemma.  Sikhism goes against this unfair system/religion or whatever you want to call it.  Sikhs do not belong to this system so have no reason to accept the Brahmin as a superior species.

This is where the discrimination stems from because Sikhs are the single most dangerous community in the eyes of the Brahmins.  Sikhism challenges the ideology which keeps the Brahmins in power and threatens the lie which India's 3 inferior casts to the Brahmins have accepted.

So public enemy number one in post 1947 India are Sikhs, as we remain as the only group that refuses to be absorbed into Hinduism and regard ourselves as equals.

Now the discrimination and attacks range from Genocide, Ethnic cleansing, Forced acceptance of the Hindu Marriage Act, Promotion of Drugs and Alcohol, Intense Farming which disrupts the water table and Rivers which are diverted to neighbouring states.  

The list goes on but the truth is that  the non Brahminical Hindus unaware of these policies which are designed to make the Sikhs vanish from this earth.  The Hindu's of India have been forced fed this oppressive system for so long and are now in such a deep sleep that they are refusing to question the Brahmins on this religion/system, which is clearly designed by the Brahmins and favours only this so called 'Elite' class of 2% of India.

The Sikhs in the mean time will be attacked and discriminated by the Brahmins for refusing to bow down and accept Hinduism.  

The best way to deal with this monster in my opinion is to tell your fellow Hindus that they too are victims of the Brahmins.  They are also exploited and held back from success and the right to be equal.  The minute that the non Brahminical Hindus start to do this, they too will feel the discrimination that a Sikh faces in India!

You should answer this question by shooting from the hip! No lies! No holding back on the truth! Examine the roots of Hinduism and all is revealed.

The Brahmins have been operating at the highest posts in India for centuries. Their Religion is more a political tool to control the people of India rather than a credible religion that brings one closer to God.

This system is which the Brahmin call 'Hinduism'. This is made up of four casts which the everyday people fall into with the 2% of Brahmin elite at the top. The Brahmin remains at the top regardless of political or economical change. The rest remain to serve this Elite of 2%. Nobody can switch or move up in the Cast system ladder within the Hindu Religion. The only way to achieve this is told by the Brahmins ''do good deeds and then maybe you will be lucky enough to reincarnate into a higher form in your next life''.

When we say caste system we remove reality from this word. It is in actual fact four different species of humans selected to do certain jobs decided by the Brahmins.

The remaining 3 castes of Hinduism have accepted this system which has been explained and brainwashed to them through centuries.

So this leaves the Sikhs in this odd dilemma. Sikhism goes against this unfair system/religion or whatever you want to call it. Sikhs do not belong to this system so have no reason to accept the Brahmin as a superior species.

This is where the discrimination stems from because Sikhs are the single most dangerous community in the eyes of the Brahmins. Sikhism challenges the ideology which keeps the Brahmins in power and threatens the lie which India's 3 inferior casts to the Brahmins have accepted.

So public enemy number one in post 1947 India are Sikhs, as we remain as the only group that refuses to be absorbed into Hinduism and regard ourselves as equals.

Now the discrimination and attacks range from Genocide, Ethnic cleansing, Forced acceptance of the Hindu Marriage Act, Promotion of Drugs and Alcohol, Intense Farming which disrupts the water table and Rivers which are diverted to neighbouring states.

The list goes on but the truth is that the non Brahminical Hindus unaware of these policies which are designed to make the Sikhs vanish from this earth. The Hindu's of India have been forced fed this oppressive system for so long and are now in such a deep sleep that they are refusing to question the Brahmins on this religion/system, which is clearly designed by the Brahmins and favours only this so called 'Elite' class of 2% of India.

The Sikhs in the mean time will be attacked and discriminated by the Brahmins for refusing to bow down and accept Hinduism.

The best way to deal with this monster in my opinion is to tell your fellow Hindus that they too are victims of the Brahmins. They are also exploited and held back from success and the right to be equal. The minute that the non Brahminical Hindus start to do this, they too will feel the discrimination that a Sikh faces in India!

lol not looking for conspiracy thearies and many hindus don't follow caste and sonia gandhi cathlic is the leader of the congress party with india having muslim president with bollywood being dominated by muslim. Many sikhs also follow caste cause of their ego's and discriminate

Im looking for answers that are researched and not isi propaganda fed to sikhs in 80's

LIke how india's corrupt politicans use divide and rule policies that they learned from the british to exploit india and how sikhs get hit hard and hurt by these divide and rule policies

Don't like the part of the reply that makes sikhs look like victims with the drugs and water issues alot of the issues sikhs face has nothing to do with politics but with sikhs, after the holocust jews didn't do drugs or cry they rebuilt everything and after the green revolution brought wealth to punjab but alot of the sikh families weren't ready for that wealth as that wealth led to drugs and alchole abuse.happends ppl get money and party rather then invest

1) In constitution, Sikhs are not realized as separate religion. they are keshdari hindus.

2) No sikh marriage act, still has to go through hindu marriage act.

3) Amritsar sahib is still not registered in writing as holy city.

only this has come to my mind for now.

also you can see some more stuff here

http://www.sikhfreedom.com/economic.html

Ok ... sorry about the rambale a great article i found btw is http://www.neverforget84.com/history/post-independence-broken-promises-and-discrimination

So how about the treatment of our sikhs who fight for the causes/ justice ...

the question you should ask them is how are we NOT discriminated ...

are we given the freedom to rule without interference from centre gov

are we given the justice we deserve .. How have they treated us since 1947 .. Gandhi said No Constitution would be acceptable to the Congress which did not satisfy the sikhs." (Collected works of M K Gandhi Vol.58. p. 192)... we have never signed the consititution ... it dosnt even recognise us as sikhs ...is this freedom are you satisfied ... is this not discrimination

Neru said ..."The brave Sikhs of Panjab are entitled to special consideration. I see nothing wrong in an area and a set up in the North wherein the Sikhs can also experience the glow of freedom. (Jawaharlal Nehru, Congress meeting: Calcutta - July,1944)... are we free in the 1980's how many hindus were lifted and put in prision how many girls were raped in front of their fatehrs how many hindus have been mass murdered how many hinduparents crry at niht not knowing the wereabout of their child...

punjab's bhakra dam produces enough electricity to power punjab 3 times over and if it broke punjab would be under 3 foot of water ... however this electric iis first sent to delhi and the we get the remains ... we recieve no benifits for this other states that do the same are compensated why not punjab?

Punjab - meaning the land of the rivers .. i ask you how many rivers does punjab hold now .. 2 which are nearly dry ... our water is being diverted we have lost the purity and fertileness of the land due to the politic imposed on the state..

Farming the centre still controls the costs and value of crops why we produce more crop than any other state but some of our farmers just break even ... we could sell crops across the border where the purchase price is much higher .. this is so our state dosnt grow too fast .. keep the money out ... yes we are rich but that is the build up of third/ 2nd generation hard work the 4th generation (youth never had to work)... bringing me on to education

education .. what lessons are taught in schools read them next time your there depending on district you get distortions in our history .. banda singh bahadur was hindu for example.... little kids are told to chant waheguru waheguru then ram ram then allah akbur .. they get nothing but when the chant the name of jesus they get sweets which are proped up in a net... (same tactics are used by hindu shev shena groups).

religion ... do we have the freedom to preach? we are apposed and centre funded organisations such the sucha suda and nirnkari, rss and shiv sena groups pop day by day .. why do we not recieve the same funding .. why do those who hhave claims of rape and murder get z security where as sikhs that have done nothing like Bhai Pal singh (france) be arrested and be stripped of all identity ?.. we are sikhs and when the british ruled they introduced the sikh marraige act but as soon as they leave it is demolished and we are only married n the eyes of the court if married under the hindu marraige act we are SIKHS

we ask for answers for those who have been mistreated and we get locked up ... we do a peacefull rally and our turban is knocked off .. dicrimination i ask you or basic human rights ...

If politians really cared would they not bring up the issue of the sikh turban with governments such as france? Kirpan issue with France/Italy etc they dont care they wish to oppress

Our Artifacts .. gurbani/history which were taken in Operation Blue star we would like it back ... gov policy distort history ... who controls punjab ... badal ? no who is his puppet master ? Advani goes to the same temple which he says was good to attack and this is seen asgood free undiscrimnative politcs? where is all the gold money and maya that was left a guru ram das ji charn why was it looted in by the gov ... which other religion have you seen the world we live in today that has attacked its own people whould the Conservative gov ever ever dare to go into Havlock road gurdwara with automatic wepons shoes on tie up sikhs shoot them with their own hands tied behind their backs with their own turbans? no then how can the 'largest democracy' which india calls justify its operations ?

If the politians such as sajan kumar jagdsh tytler amietha bachan are innocent and the cases filed aagianst them are false and im lying then go look at the faces of those women who are sitting in hostels those women who wer raped and those who lost their husbands/ sons fathers and look into their eyes and if you dont see what im saying then ill admit i lie... as sant ji says if a sikh hijacks a plane to highlight the discrimnation of sikhs he is a terriost but if you hiijack a plane for indria ghandi then you get political seats... is this not discrimination is this fair why the double standards

look into how many people are on death row .. majoity are sikhs? do we honestly commit the most serious crimes.... we Out of 2125 Indians killed in the atrocities by the British, 1550 (73%) were Sikhs. Out of 2646 Indians deported for life to the Andaman Islands (where the British exiled political and hardened criminals) 2147 (80%) were Sikhs. Out of 127 Indians sent to the gallows, 92 (80%) were Sikhs. At Jalliawalla Bagh out of the 1302 men, women and children slaughtered, 799 (61%) were Sikhs. In the Indian Liberation Army, out of the 20,000 ranks and officers, 12,000 (60%) were Sikhs. Out of 121 persons executed during the freedom struggle, 73 (60%) were Sikhs. but still we dont have freedom we are treated as 2nd class citizens.

Look into the discrimnation of Shaheed Subegh Singh Ji .. here is a general that saved Punjab from attack of Pakistan .. Organised and won the campaign in Bangladesh and then was passed over for promotion was discriinated and targeted for not following top politians curropt orders and then put on trumped up charges which are still the norm for simlar people who hold high positions today

Crime.. one rule for them one for us seems like we need to have a mass witness before a hindu is convicted where as hindus just needto point

Media.. portrail in the media? well you know as well what stories do you read? Punjab must be holding the reserve for IDX as every other story is the Largest hord of rdsx found .. bloody hell get a new title.. you ca print diffrent lettering it dont cost any different tight asses ... Media is heavily sensored you try and put something thats against the politians .. how far could you get .. (Khalra comes to mind)

Wow after how many years did we get Punjabi to become the mother tounge in Punjab? Still today whenpeople are asked they are pressured into saying Hindi .. they still want to change it back

Policie s such as the amount of land a sikh can own are still about in india? why are we not free. Punjbs higways how can a state which has so much be in some much debt creative accounting by any chance?

we are over 4 % of the worlds population we have schools and universities across the world but the land in which our fore fathers called home has been split and partitioned our rivers have been divided and our language is opprosed or religious teachings are squashed and changed. in 1947 Panjab was divided and the Sikhs suffered great loss. Sikh shrines such as Nankana Sahib, Panja Sahib and many more along with the capital city of Lahore was given to Pakistan, over 70% of the most fertile land owned by sikhs was taken by Pakistan since we have lost more we have been divided in Upper pardesh haryana

Summary

Farmers in Panjab paid higher prices for their agriculture inputs, but were offered lower prices for their produce in comparison with neighbouring states. The Central Government assumed sole control over prices and farmers were not allowed to cross state boundaries to get higher prices for their labours in the next state.

Electricity generated by the Hydroelectric Dam Bhakra on the Panjab borders was more costly and provided in smaller amounts in Panjab than in it’s neighbouring states.

75% of the water available to Panjab was being diverted to other states.

70% of the revenue raised by Panjabis, for development of Panjab was sent to other states.

The Central Government investment in Panjab was less than 1%, the lowest amongst all the states, however Panjab was the most highly taxed.

Restrictions on the recruitment and promotion of Sikhs in the armed forces were applied. This was a grave insult as Sikhs being 2% of India’s population counted for the majority of sacrifices in the freedom struggle against the British.

For a great artical go to http://www.neverforget84.com/history/post-independence-broken-promises-and-discrimination

Finally Immortal words

In Germany they first came for the Communists; I did not speak because I was not a Communist. Then they came for the Jews; I did not speak because I was not a Jew. Then they came to fetch the workers, members of trade unions; I was not a trade unionist. Afterward, they came for the Catholics; I did not say anything because I was a Protestant. Eventually they came for me, and there was no one left to speak."

By Pastor Martin Niemoller

A Protestant Minister Imprisoned during Germany's Third Reich

bhul chuk maf

Ok ... sorry about the rambale a great article i found btw is http://www.neverforget84.com/history/post-independence-broken-promises-and-discrimination

are we given the justice we deserve .. How have they treated us since 1947 .. Gandhi said No Constitution would be acceptable to the Congress which did not satisfy the sikhs." (Collected works of M K Gandhi Vol.58. p. 192)... we have never signed the consititution ... it dosnt even recognise us as sikhs ...is this freedom are you satisfied ... is this not discrimination

Neru said ..."The brave Sikhs of Panjab are entitled to special consideration. I see nothing wrong in an area and a set up in the North wherein the Sikhs can also experience the glow of freedom. (Jawaharlal Nehru, Congress meeting: Calcutta - July,1944)... are we free in the 1980's how many hindus were lifted and put in prision how many girls were raped in front of their fatehrs how many hindus have been mass murdered how many hinduparents crry at niht not knowing the wereabout of their child...

punjab's bhakra dam produces enough electricity to power punjab 3 times over and if it broke punjab would be under 3 foot of water ... however this electric iis first sent to delhi and the we get the remains ... we recieve no benifits for this other states that do the same are compensated why not punjab?

Punjab - meaning the land of the rivers .. i ask you how many rivers does punjab hold now .. 2 which are nearly dry ... our water is being diverted we have lost the purity and fertileness of the land due to the politic imposed on the state..

Farming the centre still controls the costs and value of crops why we produce more crop than any other state but some of our farmers just break even ... we could sell crops across the border where the purchase price is much higher .. this is so our state dosnt grow too fast .. keep the money out ... yes we are rich but that is the build up of third/ 2nd generation hard work the 4th generation (youth never had to work)... bringing me on to education

education .. what lessons are taught in schools read them next time your there depending on district you get distortions in our history .. banda singh bahadur was hindu for example.... little kids are told to chant waheguru waheguru then ram ram then allah akbur .. they get nothing but when the chant the name of jesus they get sweets which are proped up in a net... (same tactics are used by hindu shev shena groups).

religion ... do we have the freedom to preach? we are apposed and centre funded organisations such the sucha suda and nirnkari, rss and shiv sena groups pop day by day .. why do we not recieve the same funding .. why do those who hhave claims of rape and murder get z security where as sikhs that have done nothing like Bhai Pal singh (france) be arrested and be stripped of all identity ?.. we are sikhs and when the british ruled they introduced the sikh marraige act but as soon as they leave it is demolished and we are only married n the eyes of the court if married under the hindu marraige act we are SIKHS

we ask for answers for those who have been mistreated and we get locked up ... we do a peacefull rally and our turban is knocked off .. dicrimination i ask you or basic human rights ...

If politians really cared would they not bring up the issue of the sikh turban with governments such as france? Kirpan issue with France/Italy etc they dont care they wish to oppress

Our Artifacts .. gurbani/history which were taken in Operation Blue star we would like it back ... gov policy distort history ... who controls punjab ... badal ? no who is his puppet master ? Advani goes to the same temple which he says was good to attack and this is seen asgood free undiscrimnative politcs? where is all the gold money and maya that was left a guru ram das ji charn why was it looted in by the gov ... which other religion have you seen the world we live in today that has attacked its own people whould the Conservative gov ever ever dare to go into Havlock road gurdwara with automatic wepons shoes on tie up sikhs shoot them with their own hands tied behind their backs with their own turbans? no then how can the 'largest democracy' which india calls justify its operations ?

If the politians such as sajan kumar jagdsh tytler amietha bachan are innocent and the cases filed aagianst them are false and im lying then go look at the faces of those women who are sitting in hostels those women who wer raped and those who lost their husbands/ sons fathers and look into their eyes and if you dont see what im saying then ill admit i lie... as sant ji says if a sikh hijacks a plane to highlight the discrimnation of sikhs he is a terriost but if you hiijack a plane for indria ghandi then you get political seats... is this not discrimination is this fair why the double standards

look into how many people are on death row .. majoity are sikhs? do we honestly commit the most serious crimes.... we Out of 2125 Indians killed in the atrocities by the British, 1550 (73%) were Sikhs. Out of 2646 Indians deported for life to the Andaman Islands (where the British exiled political and hardened criminals) 2147 (80%) were Sikhs. Out of 127 Indians sent to the gallows, 92 (80%) were Sikhs. At Jalliawalla Bagh out of the 1302 men, women and children slaughtered, 799 (61%) were Sikhs. In the Indian Liberation Army, out of the 20,000 ranks and officers, 12,000 (60%) were Sikhs. Out of 121 persons executed during the freedom struggle, 73 (60%) were Sikhs. but still we dont have freedom we are treated as 2nd class citizens.

Look into the discrimnation of Shaheed Subegh Singh Ji .. here is a general that saved Punjab from attack of Pakistan .. Organised and won the campaign in Bangladesh and then was passed over for promotion was discriinated and targeted for not following top politians curropt orders and then put on trumped up charges which are still the norm for simlar people who hold high positions today

Crime.. one rule for them one for us seems like we need to have a mass witness before a hindu is convicted where as hindus just needto point

Media.. portrail in the media? well you know as well what stories do you read? Punjab must be holding the reserve for IDX as every other story is the Largest hord of rdsx found .. bloody hell get a new title.. you ca print diffrent lettering it dont cost any different tight asses ... Media is heavily sensored you try and put something thats against the politians .. how far could you get .. (Khalra comes to mind)

Wow after how many years did we get Punjabi to become the mother tounge in Punjab? Still today whenpeople are asked they are pressured into saying Hindi .. they still want to change it back

Policie s such as the amount of land a sikh can own are still about in india? why are we not free. Punjbs higways how can a state which has so much be in some much debt creative accounting by any chance?

we are over 4 % of the worlds population we have schools and universities across the world but the land in which our fore fathers called home has been split and partitioned our rivers have been divided and our language is opprosed or religious teachings are squashed and changed. in 1947 Panjab was divided and the Sikhs suffered great loss. Sikh shrines such as Nankana Sahib, Panja Sahib and many more along with the capital city of Lahore was given to Pakistan, over 70% of the most fertile land owned by sikhs was taken by Pakistan since we have lost more we have been divided in Upper pardesh haryana

Summary

Farmers in Panjab paid higher prices for their agriculture inputs, but were offered lower prices for their produce in comparison with neighbouring states. The Central Government assumed sole control over prices and farmers were not allowed to cross state boundaries to get higher prices for their labours in the next state.

Electricity generated by the Hydroelectric Dam Bhakra on the Panjab borders was more costly and provided in smaller amounts in Panjab than in it’s neighbouring states.

70% of the revenue raised by Panjabis, for development of Panjab was sent to other states.

The Central Government investment in Panjab was less than 1%, the lowest amongst all the states, however Panjab was the most highly taxed.

Restrictions on the recruitment and promotion of Sikhs in the armed forces were applied. This was a grave insult as Sikhs being 2% of India’s population counted for the majority of sacrifices in the freedom struggle against the British.

For a great artical go to http://www.neverforget84.com/history/post-independence-broken-promises-and-discrimination

Finally Immortal words

In Germany they first came for the Communists; I did not speak because I was not a Communist. Then they came for the Jews; I did not speak because I was not a Jew. Then they came to fetch the workers, members of trade unions; I was not a trade unionist. Afterward, they came for the Catholics; I did not say anything because I was a Protestant. Eventually they came for me, and there was no one left to speak."

bhul chuk maf

Fantastic reply!

1) In constitution, Sikhs are not realized as separate religion. they are keshdari hindus.

2) No sikh marriage act, still has to go through hindu marriage act.

3) Amritsar sahib is still not registered in writing as holy city.

only this has come to my mind for now.

also you can see some more stuff here

http://www.sikhfreed...m/economic.html

that website given is way off not really credibile especially its numbers going from 40% to 2% in the military and then war time 98%. Those numbers are to off but during war time its around 30% I can't use that

Ok ... sorry about the rambale a great article i found btw is http://www.neverforg...-discrimination

Summary

For a great artical go to http://www.neverforg...-discrimination

Finally Immortal words

bhul chuk maf

Ive actually used neverforget84 as a reference with some friends when talking about indian politics but the thing is i need references cause when i present websites like these they start questioning it as propaganda. I need references from neutral sources cause websites like neverforget don't reference their sources so can't tell if its true or propaganda. Like from your reply one thing that would get pointed out easily is sikhs contribution to india's freedom movement cause ive seen those numbers a thousand times but the source to those numbers never can be found.

What I need is references and what im trying to show these guys how sikhs are different from rest of india when it comes to corrupt policies cause what i get thrown back at me is how majority of farmers in india outside of punjab have huge debts and suffer from corruption

What i need help with is showing how sikhs get singled out and used iin divide and rule type politics

Water issue is a hard one to win a debate on considering the akalis wanted punjab to break up into haryana and punjab cause at the time punjab was a hindu majority who voted in congress and akalis wanted to break up the punjab so sikhs could have majority in punjab and akalis could get voted into power, and one of the things akalis agreed to was sharing their water with haryana otherwise haryana couldn't of bin created cause people from haryana would of refused punjab being split so they can have water