When People Ask Who Discriminates Against Sikhs In India And Why Whats The Best Way To Answer

yubacitysingh

1) In constitution, Sikhs are not realized as separate religion. they are keshdari hindus.

2) No sikh marriage act, still has to go through hindu marriage act.

3) Amritsar sahib is still not registered in writing as holy city.

only this has come to my mind for now.

also you can see some more stuff here

http://www.sikhfreed...m/economic.html

Ive used how sikhs get raped by the constitution and how they are spit on cause of the wording in the constitution and the marriage act and they usually have no reply to that

When explaining why sikhs need their own country i usually cant get my point through and reason being is i need neutral sources well researched and referenced points of view cause websites so people can't call them one sided propaganda

Well its difficult to explain someone whos got their mind made up .. ie try explaining to me islam is the true religion good luck btw...

I know you dont want to show the pain and suffering but try explaing the injustice within punishments handed out to sikhs .. how can they justify Tytler and kumar with Politcal power when they have so many cases registered against them?

How can they give Sach suda babeh the zsecurity level when they have been implicated with crimes such as murder and rape.... sikhs are arrested and tortured for no reason without evidence but these people who we have people willing to testify against get politcal protection why ...

see its hard because of the way things are done everything can be brought down to being corrupt and not political... stil think the biggest point is the indian consitution (article 25) ... this is the biggest discrimination full stop... the rest of the world sees us as a different religion but the self called largest democracy cannot?

Look through the anandpur resolution (starting point) .. dont telll them this is what it is just print it out and say do these seem like unresonble demands... they will go through and question why but just ask them to answer before you sya why ... if they are like the many many Gurati's they will say there is no reason for these points because we can live in harmony... this should give you a benchmark for their views... from here you can justify each point in the anadpur sahib resolution... you need to question them .... could they live how we have lived?

another question...why do they not left human righs organisations free run of punjab? are they scared they might find something?

see you need to turn the tables a bit in my opinion ask them straight up do you see sikhs as a seperate religion ... do you agree with the consitution do you think we have freedom ... all the things ive posted before are backable by reliable sources .... the question is is what i call reliable the smae to them no as they have a different agenda. Unless its written in the finacial times etc these people will deny everything with the word properganda ...

where you from bhaji we could always link up if the persist on saying india is the democracy it says it is .. discrimination is ripe in india .. leave the sikhs for a while look into th unjust caste system in which word today does one man have the right to tell another an he is lower than him and cannot pray and take the name of god? I had a convo with some gujis a yr o soback i just went on this point they were brhamin but could answer the simple question of in this world how did the caste system fit?

it destroys the ground they have buillt their nation...

bhul chuk maf

Well its difficult to explain someone whos got their mind made up .. ie try explaining to me islam is the true religion good luck btw...

I know you dont want to show the pain and suffering but try explaing the injustice within punishments handed out to sikhs .. how can they justify Tytler and kumar with Politcal power when they have so many cases registered against them?

How can they give Sach suda babeh the zsecurity level when they have been implicated with crimes such as murder and rape.... sikhs are arrested and tortured for no reason without evidence but these people who we have people willing to testify against get politcal protection why ...

see its hard because of the way things are done everything can be brought down to being corrupt and not political... stil think the biggest point is the indian consitution (article 25) ... this is the biggest discrimination full stop... the rest of the world sees us as a different religion but the self called largest democracy cannot?

Look through the anandpur resolution (starting point) .. dont telll them this is what it is just print it out and say do these seem like unresonble demands... they will go through and question why but just ask them to answer before you sya why ... if they are like the many many Gurati's they will say there is no reason for these points because we can live in harmony... this should give you a benchmark for their views... from here you can justify each point in the anadpur sahib resolution... you need to question them .... could they live how we have lived?

another question...why do they not left human righs organisations free run of punjab? are they scared they might find something?

see you need to turn the tables a bit in my opinion ask them straight up do you see sikhs as a seperate religion ... do you agree with the consitution do you think we have freedom ... all the things ive posted before are backable by reliable sources .... the question is is what i call reliable the smae to them no as they have a different agenda. Unless its written in the finacial times etc these people will deny everything with the word properganda ...

where you from bhaji we could always link up if the persist on saying india is the democracy it says it is .. discrimination is ripe in india .. leave the sikhs for a while look into th unjust caste system in which word today does one man have the right to tell another an he is lower than him and cannot pray and take the name of god? I had a convo with some gujis a yr o soback i just went on this point they were brhamin but could answer the simple question of in this world how did the caste system fit?

it destroys the ground they have buillt their nation...

bhul chuk maf

the constitution is good point and they do agree the criminals behind anti sikh riots need to be punished

what they believe sikhs are victims of the criminals in power but so are majority of hindus and the minority's in india

What i try showing is that sikhs are used for political leverage hence they have more crimes commited to them then most the hindus and minority's in india do

plus with caste alot of hindus don't believe in caste its only the high caste hindus who try following this

same way jatts rajputs tarkhans consider themselves high caste sikhs

Ok starting point...agreed its politicians but are they for real wht are we gonna find ? sonya ghandi stating in an email .. discriminate against sikhs!

its the policies and the politians that inforce them ...

ie the water issue

the anand karaj issue

the issue that we are the largest producer of crops but dont control the price at which it is sold at ... we cannot sell across state borders

the issue that sikhs cannot purchase land outside punjab

the issue that no human rights organisation can gain full free no hold bared access

the issue of electricity (we produce 3 x what we need but we still have to go without)

the fact the media is not "free" and sensored by gov

fair enough you can say that this all politians being corrupt ok change it ... dont let lalu parsad give 100 rp notes with every laddo box dont let badal give booze with every vote dont let the police take away the inocent this change needs to come down top heavy and if they want they could ... but the hidden policies will stay the same (allow drug selling in certain areas .. this will not allow the area to regenerate .. certain policies are inforce but youll never find proof .. and if thats what they need ask them to dress as asikh and go through a train ride from punjab to agra ... they will themslves see the difference and discrimination that takes place..

we are not going to find documentation saying flush out and dismantle sikhi ... so you could always say its in our minds but we knw the truth

out of curiosity

what is the number of politains in india that are hindu? of this what % are high caste ... this should show that majority of policies are set up by high caste politians which will in turn affect the low caste .. and trust me they may not like the caste system but they are bound by it ... shev sena rss will not allow any onebut high caste brahmin to rule...

Isnt the fact that we are considered hindus by their own consititution not enough .. change that and ill be pleased to expand on my issues