Uk People On Here - Would You Move To Punjab

Hammertime007

This is such a serious topic and I can't stop laughing at the above comment lmao...

I know what you mean. The following killed it for me.

If Guru Gobind was here today and called for volunteers to fight for the Sikhs, I guess you would volunteer to blog or perhaps tweet from the safety of the UK?

I can't stop laughing. :lol2:

To be fair I also appreciate KhalistaniGunMan's point as well. There is a time for gung-ho warfare and there's also room for political, grass-roots based activisim as well.

With UK cities turning in to a 3rd world sess pit, and heavey islamification, the answer may be in in moving back to punjab.

I would say the Sikhs here have made kotees, and have land or something to live of, plus all the money you would get from sell all you have here.

I would consider it as England is just going down down

UK cities = 3rd world cesspits full of islamists? :wow:

Have you seen Paris, hammertime ? Have you seen Brussels, Rome or Lisbon ? Until you do.....you really haven't seen just how 3rd world European cities can be.

Unless you want to move to Punjab where people even steal the washers from your taps when you're not looking may i suggest you move from your provincial city down here to London ; Widely acknowledged to be the greatest city on earth which even New York acknowledges as the new financial centre of the world.

And where exactly is this "heavy islamification" that you imagine you see every day ? Could it be all the pubs, nightclubs, men with green hair, females in mini-skirts that we are surrounded by ?

Trust me, hammertime....if it is immorality that makes you depressed you really don't want to move to Punjab while it is still under Indian occupation. It is not only a cesspit of immorality it's a den of inequity. Full of people with 'council estate' type morals. Its not the same Punjab your grandfather left behind. 60 years of Indian rule have seen to that.

UK cities = 3rd world cesspits full of islamists? :wow:

Have you seen Paris, hammertime ? Have you seen Brussels, Rome or Lisbon ? Until you do.....you really haven't seen just how 3rd world European cities can be.

Unless you want to move to Punjab where people even steal the washers from your taps when you're not looking may i suggest you move from your provincial city down here to London ; Widely acknowledged to be the greatest city on earth which even New York acknowledges as the new financial centre of the world.

And where exactly is this "heavy islamification" that you imagine you see every day ? Could it be all the pubs, nightclubs, men with green hair, females in mini-skirts that we are surrounded by ?

Trust me, hammertime....if it is immorality that makes you depressed you really don't want to move to Punjab while it is still under Indian occupation. It is not only a cesspit of immorality it's a den of inequity. Full of people with 'council estate' type morals. Its not the same Punjab your grandfather left behind. 60 years of Indian rule have seen to that.

Yes to the above... but to be fair, with the kind of wealth that people have generated from UK jobs and UK properties, if people went back to Punjab they would live like Kings in a country where only the dollar is whorshiped and power is respected. They would also be a strong position if they so wished to give back something to their own village, help promote Sikhi, education or sports.... Its not as if this hasnt been done before?

Why give up Eastenders (I assume u watch that or are you a Hollyoaks fan?), Starbucks, clean streets, polite people and relatively good law and order to live in a primarily agricultural, theocratic state sandwiched between a economically thriving nation of 1.2 billion and a corrupt Islamic republic?

Why would they give it up??...the same reason puraatan singhs gave up the chance to live in the mega rich mughal empire..instead they fought a guerilla war for decades to estabalish sikh rule....

hsisngh...with continous beadbi of sri guru granth sahib ji...and recent other incidends that have shocked the sikh world...i have not seen you comment once on any of the discussions formed....maybe your loyalties remain with india even if they happen to murder a further 100,000 sikhs....*deleted*...i assure you now when the movement strengthens and is back to its peak..(and i assure you it will be)..traitors *edited* will be hanging from trees...we can show mercy to the enemy..but to a traitor we are brutal...

The biggest problem is the Sikhs of Panjab are blinded with the barrage of anti-Sikh and hinduvata brainwashing. 3 decades of continuous propaganda have left Sikhs of panjab bewildered. From TV, Newspapers, Bollywood etc etc, combined with crippling debt and economic woes devised by center to cripple Panjab, morally, culturally, ethically and economically.

The heyday of Santji when pind dwellers, and educated city professionals alike would stand side by side in opposition of the government, today, it could not be more different.

UK offers very low quality of life for next generation in terms of moral and ethical principles. If your after money but happy to lose Sikh values then its ok.

The future has to hold a balance of building Panjab back up again and addressing the the mass exodus of Sikhs that we're seeing now, as well as protecting western Sikh children in a culture that would bring them closer to Sikhi and higher morals.

Going forward;

1. Sikh Channel or Similar outfit has to operate in Panjab- unbiased pro-Sikh news is a MUST- what ever it takes.

2. NRI Sikhs need to invest in proper Panjab Sikh schools, boarding schools, with super high level of education where NRI Sikhs can send their children too, to get away from the filthy western culture, which is now destroying families in the UK.

This will also allow a new generation of Panjabi and Nri Sikhs to mix and break barriers, share information. Baru Sahib have had much success doing this, but need to expand across panjab.

UK Sikh Youth need to forefront this. Can only come with money and vision.

Schools is the only way forward, the children to alchi fathers, shameless mothers have little hope in finding Sikhi. They will end up stone worshiping or following some pakhandi. Schools is the only way you can reach to them. Every Pind, every city. Gurmat principles, higher level of education and western funding.

3. Sikh entrepreneurs need to buy business in Panjab, invest in Panjab and buy Land in Panjab.

immediate steps: every business in the UK requires some kind of IT work, from Websites to Accounting. Use websites like https://www.odesk.com and employ Sikhs only. its that easy.

The biggest problem is the Sikhs of Panjab are blinded with the barrage of anti-Sikh and hinduvata brainwashing. 3 decades of continuous propaganda have left Sikhs of panjab bewildered. From TV, Newspapers, Bollywood etc etc, combined with crippling debt and economic woes devised by center to cripple Panjab, morally, culturally, ethically and economically.

The heyday of Santji when pind dwellers, and educated city professionals alike would stand side by side in opposition of the government, today, it could not be more different.

Going forward;

1. Sikh Channel or Similar outfit has to operate in Panjab- unbiased pro-Sikh news is a MUST- what ever it takes.

2. NRI Sikhs need to invest in proper Panjab Sikh schools, boarding schools, with super high level of education where NRI Sikhs can send their children too, to get away from the filthy western culture, which is now destroying families in the UK.

This will also allow a new generation of Panjabi and Nri Sikhs to mix and break barriers, share information. Baru Sahib have had much success doing this, but need to expand across panjab.

UK Sikh Youth need to forefront this. Can only come with money and vision.

Schools is the only way forward, the children to alchi fathers, shameless mothers have little hope in finding Sikhi. They will end up stone worshiping or following some pakhandi. Schools is the only way you can reach to them. Every Pind, every city. Gurmat principles, higher level of education and western funding.

3. Sikh entrepreneurs need to buy business in Panjab, invest in Panjab and buy Land in Panjab.

immediate steps: every business in the UK requires some kind of IT work, from Websites to Accounting. Use websites like https://www.odesk.com and employ Sikhs only. its that easy.

some very good points there

Some of you make me laugh!! KhalistaniGunMan and TigerForce

You don't have the courage to go to the Punjab today and support your fellow Sikhs in their 'independence struggle' - but once, THEY have spent their energy and perhaps given their lives for Khalistan - then you will fly over and land at Amritsar Airport to enjoy the fruits of their struggles!! Would the great Sikh warriors and our Gurus have behaved in this fashion??

That is pathetic... If you are such supporters of Khalistan (I am not), go now and join the 'struggle'

@hsisingh!

First of all if you do not support Khalistan I refuse to recognise you as a Sikh and have little time for your non sensical views on this subject!

However I will answer your question.

Khalistan in my opinion will be formed through outside influence and by geo political interests of the worlds leading powers of China and the West. So bloodshed and sacrifice and martyrdom are not a necessity. This has been proven in recent sovereign nations from the previous USSR and present South Sudan.

The worlds Borders and Maps are forever changing so I think your level of understanding world politics and facing up to realities is very limited. Khalistan will be formed and nobody can stop this. Whether you want this or not is irrelevant as this will happen sooner than you think.

Khalistan Zindabad!