Uk People On Here - Would You Move To Punjab

Hammertime007

Baharlay chup hovo. Jeh movement chalu te punjab deh rehan valay sikh nivaasi ne chalaney.

Punjabi padni, likhni teh bolney aundi nahi te karday gallan vadiyan vadiyan !

Desi bandhay chup karkeh bejoh. Adeh taan baar niklan nu fir deh aa, tay doojeh feem doday peekay drakhtan thaley lameh pay aa. Jay kiseh nai kuch karna, fir baar rehan valay karan geh, teray khiaal ch pesai tay funding kithoh aungeh? Tuhadeh babeh/leader emi taan ni England aake choliyan par ke vaapas jaandeh. Asi dekhliya desi bandeya nu, onadi kini himat ya. Pehla nangia talwara leh ke burha rola paundeh aa, murkeh jadon maari ji sek lagdi fir doojeh paaseh vaal khilaar ke paj deya!

It doesn't matter where we are in the world, we can still work towards breaking the shackles of slavery.

1. Accept we are gulaam.

2. Accept Panjab is the SIKH holy land. It belonged to us. It will belong to us again. Don't matter how big our houses are in UK/USA/Canada. Our REAL home is in Panjab. don't ever take your eyes off the prize.

3. Accept every Panjabi of Sikh origin as your brother. If hes a drunkard, its your job to guide him like you would your own younger brother. If hes worshiping a pakhandi, its your job to show him the beauty of Gurbani.

4. Above all loyalty to the Panth at all times. Brothers before before money.

A sikh is a sikh regardless of passport status. These areguments are just self destructive. The only reason Panjabi Sikhs are in a bad way is because they are restlessly bombarded with hinduvata propaganda, day and night, made to sing patriot indian songs at schools. Not to mention the other countless attempts by GOI to kill them off morally and economically. so cut them some slack.

Western Sikhs, with all the media and Sikhi awareness? with freedom of speech? with fewer Indian agents and rss? what have we achieved?

reality is 50% of our youth do not have a clue!! shameless sl*gs and p*ssheads everywhere!! Don't be deluded by the Chardi-kala sangat we see at samaagams. theres 20times more in the pubs and clubs.

Bottom line is we are all one, we all have problems. Any petty arguments between us is only self destructive.

Forget everyone else, lets ask ourselves what we done today to:

promote Sikhi

protect our youth

spread love in the Panth

Help Shaheed families

free Panjab

bring dushman and traitors to justice

????

Angrezi padni taan likhni nehin aundey te gallan karde takke takke diaan!

When this happens you will not be consulted, Geo politics will take care of everything!

Veer mereyaa assi paavehn baar de jam pal jaroor haan par Punjab te Silkh politics baare saabu tohade naaloh vadh ilm aah!

Nah tah hun 85% punjabi sikh bejurag farmaran nuh hun angrezi sikhni pehani ya?

Punjabi basha he chalney ya punjab ch'.. angrezi banay firday vaday, doh second ac toh begaer nahi reh sakday vadday gallan karan walay ;)

Nah tah tuhanu kihnay bana tah khalistan da ambassador ? punjab deh singhaan neh naal nahi lagan dena tuhaday vargaeya akaar vich gumday firdaiya nuh.

Sab nuh pata hona eh balaitey da incident sant bhinderanwalay deh naal????

santa neh keha c, Daafo ho javo apnay dollar leh keh, milna saday nal, jaan gal karney ya saday nal... teh sikh ban nah keh sangati roop ch' gal karo.. nationality card jaan dollar dikha keh nahi.. video veh haegey ya, labla apay jah keh !

*deleted* who said we are not going to struggle for the movement...go to india?.so we can be arrested..and then stuck in a prison...and possibly even kiled in a fake encounter...why should we go now...when we are busy spreadig awareness and creating countless khalistani recruits in the west....*edited* stop looking for a fight an jog on!

This is such a serious topic and I can't stop laughing at the above comment lmao...

Am i reading this right??

Whilst some of our shaheeds distributed sweets when they heard that they would be executed...you are concerned about being arrested???

If Guru Gobind was here today and called for volunteers to fight for the Sikhs, I guess you would volunteer to blog or perhaps tweet from the safety of the UK?

Getting back to the original point of the question: Would You Move to Punjab? No one will.

Why give up Eastenders (I assume u watch that or are you a Hollyoaks fan?), Starbucks, clean streets, polite people and relatively good law and order to live in a primarily agricultural, theocratic state sandwiched between a economically thriving nation of 1.2 billion and a corrupt Islamic republic?

whenn said i cudnt stop laughing i was referring to KhalistaniGunMan's post.

I ddnt notice the post by timestamp and then my post appeared under his post and it looked like i laughed on his post. When i logged in and saw that my post was appearing under the wrong post and I thought that timestamp might not have cracked a joke. I got worried that about people thinking that what I am saying and laughing on a serious thing. but when i read it it was actually funny.

Nah tah hun 85% punjabi sikh bejurag farmaran nuh hun angrezi sikhni pehani ya?

Punjabi basha he chalney ya punjab ch'.. angrezi banay firday vaday, doh second ac toh begaer nahi reh sakday vadday gallan karan walay ;)

Nah tah tuhanu kihnay bana tah khalistan da ambassador ? punjab deh singhaan neh naal nahi lagan dena tuhaday vargaeya akaar vich gumday firdaiya nuh.

Sab nuh pata hona eh balaitey da incident sant bhinderanwalay deh naal????

santa neh keha c, Daafo ho javo apnay dollar leh keh, milna saday nal, jaan gal karney ya saday nal... teh sikh ban nah keh sangati roop ch' gal karo.. nationality card jaan dollar dikha keh nahi.. video veh haegey ya, labla apay jah keh !

teri ki problem aa udai boli janda

does it matter ke kaun bahar renda te kaun punjab ch? raj ta sikha da hi hona. why u being so mean to our western sikh brothers, Tuhade punjab ch sikhi swarrop wale bazurga de neane kes katal karwa ke sikhi nu rolde aa te ethe kai singh gursikh family nu v belong ni karde te oh shastardhari aa te maharaj da bana pa ke vichardey aa. You cannot just say punjab wale ja western sikh are inferior or superior. i dnt knw why did you start this hateful topic in your reply.

KhalistanGunMan you say..."to a traitor we are brutal.." who is this we?? People like you - who are scared of being arrested?? I think you have more in common with the Lion in the Wizard of Oz than our Sikh heroes.

TigerForce - we are lucky to have an expert on geo politics such as yourself on this forum. But my understanding was that the USSR failed primarily because of enormous economic pressures and an undemocractic political system whereas the partition of Sudan has primarily been about oil resources in the South.

Which of these holds for India? It is a functioning democracy. Its economy is growing at close to 10% p.a.. Sikhs are among the most prosperous citizens and the Punjab is arguably the wealthiest state.....and in the close to 20 visits I have made to India in the last five years I have never seen Sikhs being prevented from practicising their faith. Yes, there are incidents of disrespect to Sikhism and other faiths, but these are not a pattern of systematic, state-organised repression of Sikhs.

Getting back to the original question on this forum, Sikhs living abroad will not return. Look at the moslems - many of their countries are Islamic republics (Pakistan, Bangladesh, Iran - the list goes on) - why are they desperate to leave those countries - they are religous people - why don't they stay...Economic opportunity and quality of life!! That is what it is ultimately about.