Uk People On Here - Would You Move To Punjab

Hammertime007

KhalistanGunMan you say..."to a traitor we are brutal.." who is this we?? People like you - who are scared of being arrested?? I think you have more in common with the Lion in the Wizard of Oz than our Sikh heroes.

TigerForce - we are lucky to have an expert on geo politics such as yourself on this forum. But my understanding was that the USSR failed primarily because of enormous economic pressures and an undemocractic political system whereas the partition of Sudan has primarily been about oil resources in the South.

Which of these holds for India? It is a functioning democracy. Its economy is growing at close to 10% p.a.. Sikhs are among the most prosperous citizens and the Punjab is arguably the wealthiest state.....and in the close to 20 visits I have made to India in the last five years I have never seen Sikhs being prevented from practicising their faith. Yes, there are incidents of disrespect to Sikhism and other faiths, but these are not a pattern of systematic, state-organised repression of Sikhs.

Getting back to the original question on this forum, Sikhs living abroad will not return. Look at the moslems - many of their countries are Islamic republics (Pakistan, Bangladesh, Iran - the list goes on) - why are they desperate to leave those countries - they are religous people - why don't they stay...Economic opportunity and quality of life!! That is what it is ultimately about.

Hssingh!

Just to paint the picture about who helped South Sudan and why the USSR fell and why Khalistan will be formed.

“It was George Bush and the Christian fundamentalists who heard the cry of South Sudan,” 

In 2005, President Bush put South Sudan at the top of the U.S. foreign policy agenda. Knocking heads, he forced the murderous Islamofascist government of Sudan to negotiate with the South Sudan rebels, including their right to secede. That hard work led to today’s result — and with it, the first chance South Sudan has ever had to break free of its oppression.

Los Angeles Times

USSR fall was down to the fact that US wanted to wipe Communism from the face of the Earth.  The US worked tirelessly to make sure that USSR was broken into many states.

Indias growth of 10% is the primary reason for why it will be broken up.  It will be a victim of it's own success.  It easier for western powers to contain smaller states as it is to with one major player in that region.  They don't need another China.  

Pakistan is no longer reliable and US needs a new base to keep an eye on China.  To contain China will be a very difficult task as it has never been ruled by any foreign powers in it's entire history. 

Khalistan will not be formed by primary US assistance, or Chinese for that matter if they decide to go for India first.  It will be formed in the aftermath just as new states were formed after collapse of USSR.

Geo politics is what shapes the world just as it is shaping Lybia and Iraq recently.  This is a game about world domination and sometimes Countries and States get caught in the middle.  It happened during Maharaja Ranjit Singhs reign and it happened again in 1947 and soon it will happen again.  

Countries are not formed or broken by chance they are formed by very intelligent people when the need arises.  With the economic downturn in the west and the growth in the East there is no better time for a need.

Khalistan-  It's got a nice ring to it!

Hssingh!

Just to paint the picture about who helped South Sudan and why the USSR fell and why Khalistan will be formed.

"It was George Bush and the Christian fundamentalists who heard the cry of South Sudan,"

In 2005, President Bush put South Sudan at the top of the U.S. foreign policy agenda. Knocking heads, he forced the murderous Islamofascist government of Sudan to negotiate with the South Sudan rebels, including their right to secede. That hard work led to today's result and with it, the first chance South Sudan has ever had to break free of its oppression.

Los Angeles Times

USSR fall was down to the fact that US wanted to wipe Communism from the face of the Earth. The US worked tirelessly to make sure that USSR was broken into many states.

Indias growth of 10% is the primary reason for why it will be broken up. It will be a victim of it's own success. It easier for western powers to contain smaller states as it is to with one major player in that region. They don't need another China.

Pakistan is no longer reliable and US needs a new base to keep an eye on China. To contain China will be a very difficult task as it has never been ruled by any foreign powers in it's entire history.

Khalistan will not be formed by primary US assistance, or Chinese for that matter if they decide to go for India first. It will be formed in the aftermath just as new states were formed after collapse of USSR.

Geo politics is what shapes the world just as it is shaping Lybia and Iraq recently. This is a game about world domination and sometimes Countries and States get caught in the middle. It happened during Maharaja Ranjit Singhs reign and it happened again in 1947 and soon it will happen again.

Countries are not formed or broken by chance they are formed by very intelligent people when the need arises. With the economic downturn in the west and the growth in the East there is no better time for a need.

Khalistan- It's got a nice ring to it!

I'm sorry to say but you have a very poor understanding of international relations, politics and economics...and it's not my job to educate you. That is best done at school.

Tigerforce is actually making alot more 'educated' sense than 'hsisingh' is able to comprehend. Perhaps indicative of hsisingh's own 'education' failings ?

Khalistan will come, and will come come about because influential political think tanks in both Washington and London will conclude that the best way to prevent a worldwide nuclear catastrophe re; India and Pakistan, is to have a neutral buffer state between the two : Punjab. The idea has aleady been put out there by a couple of Washington think tanks. Its only a matter of time before a turn of events lead to the idea finding favour among the policy makers.

Added to this, something I've mentioned here before, but I don't think was well understood, is that the world is about to embark on a drastic nationhood change over the next few years. Paris has already made formal overtures to the French speaking waloons of Belgium to become part of France. The King of Belgium has publicly stated that in all probabilty the Nation of 'Belgium' will probably not exist before long. The EU have put it on record that there is no doubt that an unstoppable, natural wind of change would then blow across the world, with Barcelona and the rest of Catalonia breaking away fron Spain. Canada would then find no justification or international support for stopping Quebec going the same way.

If there's one thing we learn from history it is the fact that nothing stays the same. Simple twists of fate and countries come and countries go. Punjab's time is coming.

LOL some of the comments just classic..

question to HSISingh ... are you sikh or do you consider Sikhism to be a seperate religion? If so could you just answer one question ...WHY DOES THE INDIAN CONSITITUTION ARTICLE 25 STILL CLASSIFY SIKHS AS HINDUS??? WE MAKE UP 4% OF THE WORLDS POPULATIONS SMALL COUNTRIES SUCH AS HUNGRY AUSTRIA , BIG COUNTRIES SUCH AS US CHINA CONSIDER US AS A SEPERATE RELIGION BUT THE COUNTRY WHICH YOU SO CLEARLY SUPPORT THE SO CALLED 'LARGEST DEMOCRAY' DOSENT

Get this changed and give us Anandpur resolution for a start and then we can go from their until then I'm Pro Khalistan ... and it will happen just a matter of time whether it happens througG Geo Politics or through an Armed struggle ... it will happen its core priciples will cover the world the khalsa jandah shall be seen in every state/ city and town in the world .... Khalsa shall rule

Back to the original question ... if there was a mass migration back ten yes otherwise im sorry i dont think could live there ... i always used to say id go back and live there but dont think it would be possible... what work would i do... i dont know how to farm even though im a so called Jatt. i dont know enough about the politics ins and outs to get involved in that. But if there was mass miggration which would allow us to change the way things work then for def yes.. although again depends on what the missus will say?

Bhul chuk maf