Uk People On Here - Would You Move To Punjab

With UK cities turning in to a 3rd world sess pit, and heavey islamification, the answer may be in in moving back to punjab.

I would say the Sikhs here have made kotees, and have land or something to live of, plus all the money you would get from sell all you have here.

I would consider it as England is just going down down

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

To be fair I think if there was a mass migration to the Punjab of western Sikhs then the condition of Punjab could only improve. They would obviously improve the political parties as they would not s

i agree...if khalistan is made within my lifetime...im out of here..and moving to the sikh raj...

*deleted* who said we are not going to struggle for the movement...go to india?.so we can be arrested..and then stuck in a prison...and possibly even kiled in a fake encounter...why should we go now.

We all know many families over in Panjab who are selling their land, etc., in order to send their children over to the West to make better lives for themselves, whilst you want us to return home with no decent chance of employment and a comparitively lower standard of living? Erm no thanks.

I think it depends on wether 1. You have alot of family there etc and would the rest of your family also be going back to India and 2. If you own a lot of land there and could atleast have farming prospects or some sort of business so that you wouldn't just be walking into India "naked".

I have the requirements of 2 but if my family wern't moving then no, I'd leave how India is and just visit it for the holidays and move to another country they wanted to move to instead.

To be fair I think if there was a mass migration to the Punjab of western Sikhs then the condition of Punjab could only improve.

They would obviously improve the political parties as they would not stand for the atrocities that are committed by the current parties and also they would take it on the selves to improve the infastructure and other aspects of the beauracatics process as they would want it to the standard that they are used to.

As said the power of the pound compared to the rupee would mean that there would definately be more money in the punjab so farmers could charge more and so on and so on also it would solidify the need for an soveriegn nation of sikhs as the support for a welfare state etc and a properly run democracy would be the basic need of all the residents of pujab.

• Like 1

Some of you make me laugh!! KhalistaniGunMan and TigerForce

You don't have the courage to go to the Punjab today and support your fellow Sikhs in their 'independence struggle' - but once, THEY have spent their energy and perhaps given their lives for Khalistan - then you will fly over and land at Amritsar Airport to enjoy the fruits of their struggles!! Would the great Sikh warriors and our Gurus have behaved in this fashion??

That is pathetic... If you are such supporters of Khalistan (I am not), go now and join the 'struggle'

Some of you make me laugh!! KhalistaniGunMan and TigerForce

You don't have the courage to go to the Punjab today and support your fellow Sikhs in their 'independence struggle' - but once, THEY have spent their energy and perhaps given their lives for Khalistan - then you will fly over and land at Amritsar Airport to enjoy the fruits of their struggles!! Would the great Sikh warriors and our Gurus have behaved in this fashion??

That is pathetic... If you are such supporters of Khalistan (I am not), go now and join the 'struggle'

*deleted* who said we are not going to struggle for the movement...go to india?.so we can be arrested..and then stuck in a prison...and possibly even kiled in a fake encounter...why should we go now...when we are busy spreadig awareness and creating countless khalistani recruits in the west....*edited* stop looking for a fight an jog on!

• Like 1

..who said we are not going to struggle for the movement...go to india?.so we can be arrested..and then stuck in a prison...and possibly even kiled in a fake encounter...why should we go now...when we are busy spreadig awareness and creating countless khalistani recruits in the west.......stop looking for a fight an jog on!

Am i reading this right??

Whilst some of our shaheeds distributed sweets when they heard that they would be executed...you are concerned about being arrested???

If Guru Gobind was here today and called for volunteers to fight for the Sikhs, I guess you would volunteer to blog or perhaps tweet from the safety of the UK?

Getting back to the original point of the question: Would You Move to Punjab? No one will.

Why give up Eastenders (I assume u watch that or are you a Hollyoaks fan?), Starbucks, clean streets, polite people and relatively good law and order to live in a primarily agricultural, theocratic state sandwiched between a economically thriving nation of 1.2 billion and a corrupt Islamic republic?

This is such a serious topic and I can't stop laughing at the above comment lmao...

I know what you mean. The following killed it for me.

If Guru Gobind was here today and called for volunteers to fight for the Sikhs, I guess you would volunteer to blog or perhaps tweet from the safety of the UK?

I can't stop laughing. :lol2:

To be fair I also appreciate KhalistaniGunMan's point as well. There is a time for gung-ho warfare and there's also room for political, grass-roots based activisim as well.

With UK cities turning in to a 3rd world sess pit, and heavey islamification, the answer may be in in moving back to punjab.

I would say the Sikhs here have made kotees, and have land or something to live of, plus all the money you would get from sell all you have here.

I would consider it as England is just going down down

UK cities = 3rd world cesspits full of islamists? :wow:

Have you seen Paris, hammertime ? Have you seen Brussels, Rome or Lisbon ? Until you do.....you really haven't seen just how 3rd world European cities can be.

Unless you want to move to Punjab where people even steal the washers from your taps when you're not looking may i suggest you move from your provincial city down here to London ; Widely acknowledged to be the greatest city on earth which even New York acknowledges as the new financial centre of the world.

And where exactly is this "heavy islamification" that you imagine you see every day ? Could it be all the pubs, nightclubs, men with green hair, females in mini-skirts that we are surrounded by ?

Trust me, hammertime....if it is immorality that makes you depressed you really don't want to move to Punjab while it is still under Indian occupation. It is not only a cesspit of immorality it's a den of inequity. Full of people with 'council estate' type morals. Its not the same Punjab your grandfather left behind. 60 years of Indian rule have seen to that.

UK cities = 3rd world cesspits full of islamists? :wow:

Have you seen Paris, hammertime ? Have you seen Brussels, Rome or Lisbon ? Until you do.....you really haven't seen just how 3rd world European cities can be.

Unless you want to move to Punjab where people even steal the washers from your taps when you're not looking may i suggest you move from your provincial city down here to London ; Widely acknowledged to be the greatest city on earth which even New York acknowledges as the new financial centre of the world.

And where exactly is this "heavy islamification" that you imagine you see every day ? Could it be all the pubs, nightclubs, men with green hair, females in mini-skirts that we are surrounded by ?

Trust me, hammertime....if it is immorality that makes you depressed you really don't want to move to Punjab while it is still under Indian occupation. It is not only a cesspit of immorality it's a den of inequity. Full of people with 'council estate' type morals. Its not the same Punjab your grandfather left behind. 60 years of Indian rule have seen to that.

Yes to the above... but to be fair, with the kind of wealth that people have generated from UK jobs and UK properties, if people went back to Punjab they would live like Kings in a country where only the dollar is whorshiped and power is respected. They would also be a strong position if they so wished to give back something to their own village, help promote Sikhi, education or sports.... Its not as if this hasnt been done before?

Why give up Eastenders (I assume u watch that or are you a Hollyoaks fan?), Starbucks, clean streets, polite people and relatively good law and order to live in a primarily agricultural, theocratic state sandwiched between a economically thriving nation of 1.2 billion and a corrupt Islamic republic?

Why would they give it up??...the same reason puraatan singhs gave up the chance to live in the mega rich mughal empire..instead they fought a guerilla war for decades to estabalish sikh rule....

• Like 1

hsisngh...with continous beadbi of sri guru granth sahib ji...and recent other incidends that have shocked the sikh world...i have not seen you comment once on any of the discussions formed....maybe your loyalties remain with india even if they happen to murder a further 100,000 sikhs....*deleted*...i assure you now when the movement strengthens and is back to its peak..(and i assure you it will be)..traitors *edited* will be hanging from trees...we can show mercy to the enemy..but to a traitor we are brutal...

• Like 1