Shrimoni Akal Dal (Asr) Lion While Others Are Sheep - Video

Sikhistan

Sirdar Mann is the only one who protested against this hinduvta anti-minority rath yatra. all newspaper, video, pictures are of mann group.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTXpPsVAVLE

BTW, Where were these people who are infamous of giving self-promotional media conferences about dal khalsa or their partner in crime "Panch Pardani". None of them got arrested nor present @ bhatinda, ludhiana, amritsar and why is that so?

Shows us that mann is the only one to stick with panth, rest of troublemakers will come and eventually erode away

This is exactly what makes me doubt the leadership in sikhi- if jethedar sahib does not speak about these events i don't need clarification, i will just accept that they simply do not care when our singhs get attacked and embarrassed the way they did because enough is enough. this has happened far too much to be looking for answers. Sant jarnail singh never tolerated any attack on his faith, but it looks like we have become immune to this kind of events.

these scenes definitely opens your eye to the reality of sikhs living in punjab. :(