The Continued Attack On Sikhism By Sikh Missionaries

kam1825

Over the past few years we have seen an escalation in attacks on Sri Dasam Granth, Gur ithaas, Sikh principals, Amrit, Kakkars, Simran, Gurmantar and anything else that goes with the Sikh faith. However their attack has now started on the Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji and in particular the Sri Raagmala.

######/newspics/2011/11Nov2011/16%20Nov%2011/16%20Nov%2011%20SGGS%20without%20Raagmala.htm

######/newspics/2011/11Nov2011/17%20Nov%2011/17%20Nov%2011%20Raagmala%20-%20Upkar%20S%20Fbd.htm

Expect the attacks to continue and intensify

This has been happening, gotten stronger, and is going to continue to happen.

What do we do about it?

How do we stop this anti-Sikh movement and show the general populace the truth?

I remember posting stuff about these dudes and sending a call to people on here to get some ideas together to counter these bsers but got no replies.

I think the attacks that are occurring are mainly linked to a few jathedbandia that have had doubts in gurbani, dasam bani, Gurithaas etc and now all of these jathe tend to combine and support each other with their Shankas and controversies. If anything the sampardas need to give a very good reply and direct warning from takht sahibs.

I think the attacks that are occurring are mainly linked to a few jathedbandia that have had doubts in gurbani, dasam bani, Gurithaas etc and now all of these jathe tend to combine and support each other with their Shankas and controversies. If anything the sampardas need to give a very good reply and direct warning from takht sahibs.

I discuss danger mindset of bhausaria mindset not long ago on this forum. all the traits sikh missionary has, reminds me of modern day bhausarias:

http://www.sikhsanga...t-in-the-panth/

Thanks for the link. Do you happen to know another link to that Giani Sher Singh recording on the first page? Really wanted to listen to it, and that link is inactive.

EDIT: Found it.

Its true, some singhs may get offended and take as a personal attack, but the mindset is definately getting there with all the missionaries, so called prof and jathas like tiger jatha uk. Its sad as modern day or newer jathebandia are also getting confused and following parts of this mindset.

They reject most of sikh practices taught by Guru sahibs. They reject basic sikh concept Waheguru as Gurmantra.In the link below please read

the recent controversy started by them disowning Waheguru as Gurumantra. Go To Page 34.The writer writes that all sikh warriors such as Bhai Anokh singh, Bhia sulakhan singh in the recent times were steadfast in waheguru simran when facing torture in police custody.

http://www.punjabtimesusa.com/print/CA-2011-44.pdf

They are no 1 enemies of sikhi. All should bring to attention of Gurudwara managments about their anti sikh activities and urge them not to give time to them to cause mischief. I was shocked to see Tiger jatha heretic from UK preaching blasphemic views ina Gurudwara in Frankfurt under patronage of Dal Khalsa.