Well Done Sangat Tv Again...

GurpsSinghAujla

Just wanted to big up Sangat TV for their coverage of the Comtel/Vienna flight fiasco. They actually got the main travel agent in question on their show, who addressed the audiences appropriately...

Our friends in the Sikh Channel also in my opinion showed their stupid tactics again, by basically berating the guy....with stupid presenter bias and calls from stupid people making stupid claims against the agent before asking his version of events. Lol, the presenter actually accused the agent of hiding and not addressing the issue and letting the general public know anything....when the reality was that he just went to Sangat TV instead! So bitter these guys are...

Big up also the the agent in question, who rang into the Sikh Channel show to tell his side of the story.

It is indeed a strange world we live in. Sikh Channel broke the news to the world.....having a live feed from Birmingham International Airport the moment the flight actually landed with interviews with the passengers as they disembarked......but Sangat Tv, who covered the story after it had been in the news in every country in the world gets the "well done" kudos. Strange world indeed.

Erm, im a little confused. I dont remember saying anything about who broke the story and who got there first or anything like that.....why does it always have to be about who won the race?! Lol, i was speaking of the quality of coverage. Where Sangat TV had the travel agent, Sikh Channel just spent the majority of their air time cursing the guy...respect to the guy for calling in the Sikh Channel studio and saying his piece and made himself heard. In my personal opinion, Sikh Channel need more skilled presenters who dont jump on the bandwagon and curse people....like what the presenter was doing in regards to the agent. Its not professional. Agreed, let the people calling in say what they want, but the presenter should be the voice of mutuality. Its not even a fact that the airline in question had released a statement, so how can a television presenter take a stance against one party when BOTH parties hadn't even been spoken to?! Lol. I refer to such statements like; "If the agent is honest, why is he hiding? Why does he not answer calls?" Erm...maybe because he's appearing live on the other channel and explaining himself mate!

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Yes well done Sangat TV for lying, stealing, doing pakhand, airing bhangra, airing ppl drinking and eating meat, having ppl against the panth being presenters, airing other 'sects' on tv who are singing about there own gurus, always starting arguments with Sikh Channel rather than showing a program that may help the sikh youth. getting ppl away from sikhi, the list could go on and on... but yes well done Sangat TV! You deserve a big well done! Please do continue destroying the panth and being an anti panthic channel! Pakhendee TV well done!

Instead of keep posting topics about 'bigging up' your channels, why dont you post something that will help you or other peoples sikhi, or if you really wanto advertise a channel then advertise a program that is sikhi related and will help other peoples sikhi.

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh

I think freedom of opinion should be encouraged. No doubt the public relations departments of all Sikh channels monitor such forums for target audience research and appraisal of their programmes and how they were received. Supporting and challenging broadcasting behaviour on a public forum is an excellent way to mitigate productive change and promote healthy competition which will inevitably result in better quality Sikh television programmes, be it News or otherwise.

My 2 pence -

I have never seen Sangat TV raise Khalistan voice. Somehow, Sangat TV is silent on this topic or has gone completely silent on this topic. Although Sangat TV current presentors are people who used to openly raise voice in favour of Khalistan on SikhChannel, that voice is somehow missing on Sangat TV.

Although Sangat TV covers Punjab news daily, there is not even a single news on the protest against Hindu Atankvaadi ("Terrorist") L K Advani's visit to Khalistan and Darbaar Sahib.

Where is Sangat TV on coverage of protests outside Darshani Deodi by SAD(A) group?

Where is Sangat TV coverage of news such as removal of turban by policeman in Punjab?

Ironically, Sangat TV is silent on the issues which are the most concerning to the Sikh Nation at the moment, which even earn wrath from political quarters of India and is happy covering soft news/issues and projecting them on a high success.

Sangat TV openly supports some groups declaring Sikhs as Hindus and participating in Hindu rituals - Dancing people over Gurbani which is quite questionable in itself.

http://www.facebook....pe=1&permPage=1

Thanks for your opinion and very wise words singh135.

lol. HSingh, ive read your post many times and i cannot believe a moderator on this site has sent such a disgusting message. I hope sikhsangat exercise some sort of damage limitation and not only close but also delete this thread that i started. i am not the biggest fan of Sikh channel and its my personal opinion that their decision makers have had poor judgment in the past resulting in dire consequences (just ask the UK naujawans for a start) but i would never dream about saying such derogatory words about the channel, as you have said about sangat tv, as its still a channel in existence to promote Sikhi, i cannot believe your words im curious to know whether you are from uk or if you are a moderator from abroad. Because it really seems inconceivable how you could say all of those things about a channel if you actually watched it on a regular basis. the youth thing for example. have you not heard or watched sangat kids? have you asked Sikh youth project why they left Sikh channel and appeared on sangat tv? thatwant to example's just one example....idon't want to counter your other remarks as i really want to exercise some form of damage limitation and ask you to kindly delete this thread.

JasSinghKhalsa....

You are totally right about the silence of sangat tv about the khalistan issue. my personal opinion is that Sikh channel made their view known about their position regarding this issue in theire reply to the ofcom letter....stating that they had got rid of the presenter who had used the "offensive" things against india and its government, and that his views did not reflect those of the channel. ain't heard nothing about khalistan since that. you speak of news and sangat tv not reporting worthwhile stories that need coverage. again, i agree with you. but again, i also think that this applies to both channels. Sikh channel news is on now. I've been watching for half an hour. Their feature story is about a land issue between father and son where the pind members had to intervene......groundbreaking. i viewed your pics of the 3ho stuff. totally wrong. reminds me of the time the nirmala guy was doing the same kinda stuff at his house....the day after he had presented his programme on Sikh channel. lol. lets be fair hear.