Well Done Sangat Tv Again...

GurpsSinghAujla

Gurs SinghAhuja - Did you saw the programme yesterday on SikhChannel at 07:00 PM "Uncensored" with Dr. Aaulakh?

Dr. Gurmit Singh Aulakh of long dead Khalistan council based out of east coast? That guy lost his senses long time ago. Nobody here listens to this heavy drinker anymore. Such ppl who lost their mind destroy the reputation of Khalsa movement.

What's going on with uk Sikhs? They are 20 yrs ahead of Sikhs in USA but suddenly now they are getting interested in most controversial sikh personalities of amreeka?

Dr. Gurmit Singh Aulakh of long dead Khalistan council based out of east coast? That guy lost his senses long time ago. Nobody here listens to this heavy drinker anymore. Such ppl who lost their mind destroy the reputation of Khalsa movement.

What's going on with uk Sikhs? They are 20 yrs ahead of Sikhs in USA but suddenly now they are getting interested in most controversial sikh personalities of amreeka?

Ok, Thanks for this information. I wasn't aware of all this. I just found the programme interesting and his views and whatever speeches he had in Nankana Sahib quite interesting and encouraging.

Both channels have spread the message of Sikhi, through Gurbani, Kirtan, Katha, and Gurmantar.

However, as far as the Single most biggest unresolved issue for Sikhs is concerned, 1984 and the problems in Punjab, both Channels have not been able to carry out what is required to bring Success.

There are many, many clear Vidoes of Maahpurkh Brhamgyani Sant Jaranail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale, and the Mahaan Shaheeds who stood for truth in the face of oppression and injustice until the very end! If both channels starting playing these vidoes and tapes (maybe with relevant photos) everything would fix itself.

For two Sikh Channels not to be playing the vidoes and tapes of the Greatest Sikh the world has produced in the last 100 years seems really odd to me.

I know Sangat tv played some videos of Sant Ji on a Sunday a while back. Both Channels should be airing Sant Ji's Videos.

Why not bring the best the Sikhs have had to offer for well over a hundred years, Sant Ji, to the World?