Hindus Burn Quran

SikhSpectrum

Their intentions are ill, but at least they are not defiling it, unlike the case where people left a Qur'an with a pig's head and blood all over it in front of a mosque. Burning the Qur'an is actually the Islamic method of disposing of them if aren't fit for reading (too many pages missing, water damage, things like that). Why do people feel the need to put down what is sacred to others...? I would never burn a holy book...whether it be the Vedas, Bible, or Guru Granth Sahib. It's beyond disrespect. These are things we can read and learn from.

to me there is not much difference between muslim and hindu communities in terms of terrorism. Both have a history of terrorising. so some hindus burnt a koran... muslims have lanched attacks on hindus and other communities both in india and across the globe.

please note: I dont and would never support the burning of any book belonging to any community... but at the same time i find it hard to sympathise with muslims because the koran was tourched.

to me there is not much difference between muslim and hindu communities in terms of terrorism. Both have a history of terrorising. so some hindus burnt a koran... muslims have lanched attacks on hindus and other communities both in india and across the globe.

please note: I dont and would never support the burning of any book belonging to any community... but at the same time i find it hard to sympathise with muslims because the koran was tourched.

are not both communities guilty of mass murder?...bro remind me ..how many shudra did higher caste bhramin, kashatriya and vaish kill?....must be going into the millions

are not both communities guilty of mass murder?...bro remind me ..how many shudra did higher caste bhramin, kashatriya and vaish kill?....must be going into the millions

Over Billions.

10 millions Buddhists alone by Pushymitra Sunga, Sushinaga and Adi Sankaracharaya. Rest were forced to become Sudhra's and their femals forced into forced prostitution named as "Devdasis".

Moreover, Burning seems to be there hobby :). Bodh Gaya tree was burnt, burn widow alive, burn Sikhs alive, burn swaroops of SGGS, burn Muslims/Christians alive, burn trains/bus/car/scooters in any protest :), burn daughter-in-law if not brought sufficient dowry, burn Quran. So, I think it is just a hobby :). I think they just love fire :laugh2:.

Mughals are no less - Babar was called Jabar by Guru Nanak Dev Jee - "Paap Ki Janjh le Kabulo Dhaya, Jori Mange daan ve Lalo". We all know other history prior to Mughals and after, and even Middle-East, so not repeating ...