Hindus Burn Quran

SikhSpectrum

So, coming back to the topic and 20th Century events, it is important because history is being read today and will be read 100/250/500/1000 years from here on.

Please enlighten us what is the other side of coin of this Quran burning?

What is the order side of coin of 1984 June Sikh Genocide?

What is the order side of coin of 1984 November Sikh Genocide?

What is the order side of coin of Babri Masjid Demolition?

What is the order side of coin of Godhra Genocide?

What is the order side of coin of Christian Genocide and burning of Churches in Orrisa, Kerela etc.?

Bhul Chuk Maaf.

WJKK WJKF.

So, coming back to the topic and 20th Century events, it is important because history is being read today and will be read 100/250/500/1000 years from here on.

What is the order side of coin of 1984 June Sikh Genocide?

What is the order side of coin of 1984 November Sikh Genocide?

What is the order side of coin of Babri Masjid Demolition?

What is the order side of coin of Godhra Genocide?

What is the order side of coin of Christian Genocide and burning of Churches in Orrisa, Kerela etc.?

Bhul Chuk Maaf.

WJKK WJKF.

Jassinghkhalsa,

I’m not here to give you a history lesson and give you an explanation of what is the other side of the story of the following you listed above. From reading a number of historical account and even having open discussion with historians, they will always say they are never 100% correct. By you reading this article and suggesting this is 100% correct of what has happened thousands of years ago is also false. As a person reading history can only make an opinion of the accounts they have just read, at the end of the day, what you are reading is from a third persons account and then you need take into consideration where did this person get his research and will it be bias? Also depending on the authors background. I will try to answer some of the points you have listed above.

• Regarding the Quran burning, you have only provided an image from a web site which dates back to 2010. This is not the complete story what has happened. We know in India, Gujrat area there have been many conflicts between Hindu and Muslims. Muslims have also burnt Hindu scriptures. ( I aplogise but the forum wont allow me to post the link)

What is the order side of coin of 1984 June Sikh Genocide? & What is the order side of coin of 1984 November Sikh Genocide?

• Firstly I don’t agree with the Sikh genocide regarding 1984 and the Indian government made a tactical mistake. We would have to investigate, why the Indian government made the decision to attack the Golden temple in the first place that led to the domino effect to the Sikh riots in Delhi. Many Sikhs will say it was only Hindu’s who contributed to the mass killing but there are some accounts that are being released that state many Sikhs were also involved to gain money and land. Observing the accounts of the Indian people, during that time mass majority of the Indians were upset with the assassination of their leader. Many Indians see Indra Gandhi as a great leader and a leader that turned India into a self sufficient country without the aid from the West. Value of the Indian Rupee was 15.00 to £1.00, economically if India continued on this path in 15 years they were looking like a super power that would compete with the likes of USA and Europe. So they will try to justify the events by these statements, regarding Human rights its wrong. Truthfully they cannot justify such event. (I’m being bias regarding this last statement)

Hope you get the idea of what I’m suggesting, even in the British media they will use propaganda to portray the enemy as evil e.g. the war with Iraq and the weapons of mass destruction. We know now, no weapons were found and the reason behind the war was none. Maybe more information will come out in the near future regarding 1984 and we can finally put this to rest.

Thank you all for posting, and on that note this topic is closed. If anyone wants to discuss conspiracy theories, please make a video of yourself and upload it on Youtube, you will get a zillion times more publicity than by posting on this forum. I allowed this thread to proceed hoping someone would shut up at some point, but I should have known from past experience :) . Once again, this is a Sikh forum, and although it is pathetic and severely disrespectful to burn any religious scripture, I suggest that anyone who has an issue with non-Sikhs burning a non-Sikh scripture, please feel free to go on either one of their forums (i.e. Hindu or Islamic ones) and raise an uproar about it. The max we as Sikhs posting on Sikhsangat.com can do is severely express our utter disgust at such a shameful and diabolical act. Those who intended to instigate another few pages of bashing any non-Sikh community should know that they can be put under moderation or banned from this forum. You guys didn't forget this, did you?

http://www.sikhsanga...post__p__512521

:)