Swiming At School

noname27

hey i hav also learner swiming ad i use 2 wear patkaa...i guess u might b facing problem with the rubber cap...a simple solution 2 it is taking help from ur fellow frds.....i use to take help frm sikh guys around...and used to help them....

Im the only sikh in my grade only 3 sikh in my school total

would a rubber cap work?

dont wear a rubber cap g see if u can have ur mom teach u how to do it and practice :) bring an extra patka (if u like keep one patka just for swimming) if nothing else learn how to tie a regular simple style bandana like patka as a last resort but the best option would be try to learn a regular patka or even better a dumala :)

I used to go swimming with a naked head. The problem was that my hair would then stay wet all day. Remember, this is water that has chlorine in it!

Patka may come off after being soaked, depending on how it is tied. A swimming cap would protect your hair, stop it getting wet and damaged by the water. If you can get it in black, it'll probably look like your patka too!

• 2 months later...

dude for the future just swim with open hair but obviously be sure to shampoo at the end. Also If you squeeze and twirl your hair and almost throw the water out by running your fingers down the twisted nugget of hair they seem to dry much faster. When your done swimming you can wear a rehmhal (square cloth) until you get home.