perhaps make a petition to Akaal Takht?

He is already excommunicated.

http://www.tribunein...023/punjab1.htm

Sikh missionary excommunicated

for blasphemous writings

Varinder Walia

Tribune News Service

Amritsar, October 22,2006

Taking strong and suo-moto exception to the alleged blasphemous writings and statements by Prof Inder Singh Ghagha, an alumnus of Sikh Missionary College, Ludhiana, Akal Takht today directed the Sikh sangat to stop him forthwith from carrying out his religious activities all over the world.

In a directive issued on the letter head of Akal Takht, the Jathedar also took similar action against Prof Ghagha's associates, including Mr Gurcharan Singh Jeeonwala, Mr Manjit Singh Sahota, Mr Karamjit Singh Gill, Mr Amandeep Singh Kang, Mr Gurmit Singh , Mr Parminder Singh Parmar, Mr Jasbir Singh Mangat and their associates.

The development is considered unprecedented since Prof Ghagga and his associates were not given an opportunity to clarify their respective positions.

Finding the remarks too obnoxious, the Akal Takhat this time directed the Sikhs not to allow Prof Ghagha and his associates to speak from any gurdwara or panthak stage.

Earlier, one Bhag Singh of Ambala was also excommunicated on the same grounds for writing against 'benati choupai' and 'ardas'. However, he had presented himself before the Akal Takht and sought forgiveness. Later, Mr Gurbax Singh Kala Afghana was excommunicated from the Sikh panth for the same reasons.

Of late, many petitions had been pouring in against Prof Ghagha, He and his group had been indulging in blasphemous writings against the Sikh ideology and 'gurbani', they allege.

Interestingly, Ghagha claims himself to be associated with missionary colleges but the Sikh Missionary College, Ludhiana, declared that he was not associated with the institute. The same statement had come from Gurmat Gian Missionary College where Ghagha was teaching. Mr Gurcharanjit Singh Lamba, editor of the community journal Sant Sipahi, criticsed these statements saying that merely saying that he was not associated with them had no meaning unless these institutions condemned the writings of Ghagha and Kala Afghana.

Prof Ghagha who had been an ardent supporter of cop-turned- Sikh scholar Gurbakhsh Singh Kala Afghana, is presently in Canada. His speeches there triggered physical clashes between rival groups and the atmosphere was getting surcharged.

Ghagha started with casting aspersions against the 'bani' of Guru Gobind Singh and then came down to passing adverse remarks on the 'bani' and history of all the gurus.

The Akal Takhat directive has also given a stern direction to Sikhs not to cooperate in any of the seminars and conventions organised by Ghagha and his associates.

gurfateh sangat jee

please please dont spread this and dont keep looking at it it is filth and he just wants publicity dont give moorakhs like this the time of day please sangat jee i urge u look at our history this is nothing new

prithi chand (supported by the indian government at the time) made his own bani and opened deras and was rich

dhir mal did the same

there are so many examples

did u know at guru arjun dev jis time prithi chand build a naklee harmandir sahib

these losers have nothing

guru kirpa naal earlier this year i had the privalege of translating prof sahib singhs japji sahib teeka

jaap sahib is beautifully written with deep paradoxes about God

u need eternity just to understand it this bimbo is trying to say that he can write it and its not advanced n making fun of it sangat jee his skull is to thick to understand the complexities of jaapsahib please i urge u dont give him the publicity he wants we sikhs have so many battles to fight but we have to the only way is if we become drir in our dharam so please know in ur hearts that this <banned word filter activated> is like a stupid kid n just dont give him the time of day he cant reach jaap sahibs pawitarta and when somone cant make an intellegiant argument they just make jokes it is a sign of weakness

This Jeowala is no professor. As someone mentioned he used to be a Taxi driver now he is a Truck driver. He has no formal education of a higher institute. He was a MOna all his life. Even now he may look like a Singh, but he isn't even an Amritdhari! so he is just fooling gullible people with his long beard and Sikhi sroop as he knows that people will not listen to him if he is not in Sikhi sroop.

In one of his videos, he says that he was a student of khalsa college Amritsar in 1960s and used to

go to Golden Temple.He says that Dukhbhanjni beri was not there in 1960s in Harmandir sahib.

That is the biggest lie i have ever heard. Dukhbhanjni beri is there since guru sahib's time

I just saw a glimpse and didn't have the heart to read..its utter Beadbi!

I would rather that the entrire script shouldn't be asted..it doesn't serve any purpose to repeat Beadbi.

Can moderators please remove it?

As for the Maha Dusht..he has cut himself off from nature and will suffer the consequences for this terrible act.

I just saw a glimpse and didn't have the heart to read..its utter Beadbi!

I would rather that the entrire script shouldn't be asted..it doesn't serve any purpose to repeat Beadbi.

Can moderators please remove it?

As for the Maha Dusht..he has cut himself off from nature and will suffer the consequences for this terrible act.

it hurts i know ....but it is evidence of beadbi...it can turn a netural in the arguement into a ardent supporter and defender of sri guru gobind singh jis bani...it can cause outrage...and truth be it told...we want as many people to turn against these nindaks as we can....