Racism Alive And Kicking

KhalistaniGunMan

Mostly down to the Labour Government 97-2010, who undereducated white working classes, why? So they won t vote.

Labour have turned white working classes in to people who only vote on x factor, this is so that they can clean up on the ethnic, immigrant and middle class communists vote.

What you see is frustration and anger, as labour has turned cities in to 3rd world sess pits.

The cities of England are nothing like they were pre 1993, bogus asylum seekers, Iraqis, Kurds, somilinas etc

yup racism is alive and kicking

She's clearly drunk and has some deeper issues. But here's another ranting woman on the Central Line.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=715_1314132581

I suppose it's no different from the sensationalised rants you read in the Daily Mail, Daily Mirror, Sun about millions of immigrants who ponce of the state. The tabloid media have helped create the ignorant chavs and shaped their opinions.

I'm increasingly coming to the conclusion that alot of you younger Sikhs have lost all sense of proportionality. Sikhs used to be known for always seeing the glass as half full, but you guys seem to excell in seeing it as half-empty. I mean lets just look at this thing objectively : A lone, woman.....goes on a racist rant on a train. 100% of her fellow passengers not only disagree with here but tell her so. Within days, the police not only look for her...they find her. Not only do they find her, they arrest her. Not only do they arrest her, they charge her.

So thats one lone woman being racist. In doing so she's drawn flak from all quarters. Even people that previously held those views have come to the conclusion that they don't want to be associated with such low life.

I'm being serious here. I really, honestly believe that something has gone wrong with the brains of my fellow England Sikhs. They have become notoriously weak-minded. Very, very pessimistic.....alomost to the point of depression. I mean lets put this in perspective. Just one <banned word filter activated> nobody woman articulates racist thoughts and even she gets arrested for it. But this is enough for the England Sikhs to feel pessimistic about racism.

Our American cousins, on the other hand, even have elected officials that make public statements espousing racist views about Sikhs and other south asians. But the American sangat is still forever in chardi kala. Forever optimistic and happy. Same for Canada.

Please fellas. learn to put things in perspective. And start seeing things positively instead of negatively all the time. We UK Sikhs are fast getting a reputation of being the most miserable, depressing, negative members of society. The total opposite of what a Sikh should be.

Just to add to all of this, I see many Punjabi people who are racist towards whites, blacks and in many cases, everyone other than Punjabis. This is where Sikhi and our Gurus have been disrespected alot. This lady has voiced her foolish opinions loudly while others including many punjabis think it- but thinking racist thoughts is bad aswell.

Even some Punjabi Amritdharis would not allow their kids to marry white/ black/ chinese Amritdharis.

How can one claiming to follow the Guru not take heed of his first major message?