Niddar: The Last Living Sikh Warrior?

Sikh24

i really think people waste too much time with him.

His cult is very small, I don't think the mainstream take him seriously. He's a great page filler, and makes for a great story line.

TBH at least he makes Sikhs look hard in the papers.. what else do goreh see? Hardeep kohli the battyman?

Gora asked me at work about him after seeing him on BBC.. he said do most Sikhs know how to fight etc.. i said yeh.. they may come across soft, but they would slit your throat if you push the wrong buttons.. and hes like "oh.. right, i see... (silence)"

In the Sikhi Circles most people know his views are whack, at Tahkt Shri Hazoor Sahib they know all about him. The only people he has on-sde are guys who weren't into Sikhi beforehand. So, does it really matter?

I personally think there are bigger issues and dushman to concentrate on... just thinking out loud.. thas all

i dont care what he does...i just dont like him walking around calling himself the last sikh warrior...when we all know it takes *EDITED*

I agree... the term last sikh warrior is an insulting and provocative term. A more appropriate label would be 'Hindu agent trying to pass kali/escrima as the long lost martial art of the Sikhs.' There have been countless 'real' Sikh warriors before him and there will be countless real Sikh warriors after him. He is a nobody, but somehow he seems to be getting media airtime.

@SarabhaPunjab -True he isn't worthy but it's good that such an article is written so people who aren't too educated on Sikhi (Sikhs and mainly non-Sikhs) don't fall for is anti-Sikh ideology and claim to be the last Sikh warrior.

It's great to see he's being exposed for who he is.