Iminderarts

ISingh

VahegurooJeeKaKhalsaa!

VahegurooJeeKiFatheh!

SangatJeeo,

Hope all is Guroo Guroo! :-) Daas hasn't logged onto SS for a pretty long time but figured maybe I should for this...I'm not sure how many users are still here from 'my time' but about 3 years ago I finally decided to start drawing and painting again after losing touch with this hobby for such a long time.

When I started, it was simply because I wanted to enjoy doing art again, but over the last couple of years I got a lot of positive feedback from Gursikhs to do more, and share more. To my surprise, I found that a lot of people actually liked what I did and I started getting requests for prints, originals and commissions which was all truly overwhelming!

I wasn't too sure about pursuing this 'demand' initially because I didn't want the reason as to why I did art to change. However, after a lot of encouragement from everyone I have finally decided to put my work out there and make it more widely available to everyone.

It has taken me a while to get to where I am now but this message is to let you know that with Guru Sahib's Kirpaa I have launched my website http://www.iminderarts.com where you can view, comment, and buy prints of my work! I'll be running the site like a blog, and there are plenty of things in the pipeline too, including new features to be added to the site, so stay tuned!

I'm indebted to everyone around me who has helped and inspired me to come this far with my art, so thank you to all, especially GuruSahib! :-)

Feel free to contact me with any questions/comments that you have, and please help me spread the word by forwarding this message to your contacts and groups who you think might appreciate my artwork.

Guroo Raakhaa!

Iminder Singh

VaheguroojeekakhalsaaVaheguroojeekiFatheh!

Thank you all for your feedback and comments, it's all Guru Sahib's Vadheyaaee!

_singhni_ bhenjee, although I am not doing any commissions at the moment, please feel free to PM with your ideas, I'd love to hear about them!

VaheguroojeekakhalsaaVaheguroojeekiFatheh!

Singhhhhhhhhhhh ur work is amazingg, :D

keep doin what ur doin , btw just waana ask did u do degree in fine art?

Gurfateh

VahegurooJeeKaKhalsaa!

VahegurooJeeKiFatheh!

Jeeo,

No Fine Art degree. I can't even say I'm self taught because its all Guru Sahib's Blessing.