The Mighty Bir Khalsa Warriors

Mehtab Singh

I actually watched it - the first time I tried I switched off after about 5 seconds.

That was mental!! Those blokes were nutjobs!

It's colloquial language.

I found the ripping off of shirts......a bit....err....on the gay side though.

But it did make me smile - it was proper CRAZY!

I guess it depends on what Sikh is watching the video. Majority of the Sikhs that have lost their courage, could see the strength of their brothers and visualize themselves one day having the same strength. Its suprising how the fashion Sikhs (you know who you are) praised the talent shows held while back, where Singhs and Kaurs of Satguru Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji Maharaj were made into barbie dolls, but see this as barbaric. The fashion show completely did beadbi of the Sikh Saroop, but all the fashion Sikhs sat back and bowed down to such display.

Whether the fashion Sikh likes it or not....blood on the skin doesn't destroy a Sikhs image. Since the fashion Sikh is too worried about how to press down the beard to the face with gel and other methods to make it less visible, these brothers are not scared to show they are Sikhs. One point to these Sikhs and zero points to the fashion Sikh.

I didn't like the ending where the indian flag was raised and they went a bit over board, but it brings a certain kick in the face of the fashion Sikh. Which is all good in the Bir Rass Singhs book. :biggrin2:

One way to make giddar (fashion Sikhs) into lions

Chardikala Singho

would have been better if they were not all bloody and sliced up at the end to be honest. Makes them look like are trying to hard ... give the vibe of being more like jackass than shoalin monks. Rather than looking like trained stuntsmen/martial artists, they just looked like amateur guys having a go and injuring themselves in the process... its lucky that they didnt cripple themselves to be honest