One Month Baby Raped And Beaten. Every Rib Broken. Punctured Lungs.

AnakinSkywalker

Within a Sikh context, Would it be justified to say that 'this baby must of done some very bad karams in his previous life to deserve such a fate'?

PLEASE someone with SIKH knowledge provide answer on this I really want to know the answer to this.

MY OPINION is NO WAY the poor baby was assaulted. Unlike me don't post what you think please honestly post Sikhi answer.

I read of this stroy on this site, it really made tears in my eyes. How could someone behave like this with a poor defencless baby. All parents will no you will not let your baby cry or be in discomfort for a nanosecond but this - I am always advocating fair trails if the person accussed is found guilty he should be castrated and all his cell mates be made aware of his crime. Makinig by blood boil!!!

The idea that Waheguru would sanction the rape of a baby as some sort of karmic punishment isn't very pleasant, and doesn't really reflect well on a merciful, moral, all powerful creator.

well we don't know who this baby was in his previous life, he could have been a murderer or a rapist. so according to his karams he recieved this action

Similar to how people are born into higher or lower caste based on their previous actions? Similar to how Guru Har Krishan Ji's bad karma earned him a death from smallpox?

Behold the hindu mind, which has enslaved its people with a fatalistic attitude and prevented all possibility of progress and social reform. All things that happen to a man were meant to happen to him, and thus I wash my hands of it. I am an island, and I share no part of the blame for the society which created the people that allowed this to happen.