What'S Wrong With Badal?

singh135

Another example of Badal's contempt for justice and propensity for corruption: two years ago yesterday, Darshan Singh gave shaheedi in the "Ludhiana Kaand". Mr "Panth Rattan" Badal instigated the situation by allowing Noormehlia to have a diwan in Ludhiana, even though Mr "Panth Rattan" Badal knew Sikhs would be deeply offended by this, as Noormehlia allowed Saroops of Guru Ji to be burned.

Mr "Panth Rattan" Badal covered up the situation by exonerating those that fired the shots (including a sitting BJP MLA and high level police officers) on innocent and unarmed crowds of Sikhs. Mr "Panth Rattan" Badal then bought the silence of the family of the shaheed Singh by offering them money (from SGPC funds - 500,000 rupees it was reported at the time) and jobs in the very police units that illegally and mercilessly killed their father, Darshan Singh.

It has been reported by Gursikhs keeping contact, that the other Gursikh naujawaan who were injured by bullets from police firing on that day, and later shown in hospitals, have been picked up by the police since, and are routinely being harassed and tortured. This is to intimidate them so that they do not/can not come forward to bring their plight to the wider world.

Whilst, I have no doubts, both badals are scums as you would expect from corrupt politicians....with that being said, i am still not aware what are key allegations/accusations against both senior and junior badal. Like for example, let just say if tom sikhs were given chance to prosecute them in court of law, what are key allegations/accusations that would stick in successful prosecution?? We as sikhs, should make a list of allegations/accusations against them... sort of list of things that could lead to successful prosecution in court of law as part of awareness campaign.??

spot on. That is a sensible way of approaching this.

This is but one example. There must be countless others.

Thank you for your example. If there are countless examples, then lets list them in entirety if it is true. Your example would be difficult to support otherwise. It appears to be one persons claim against another. The fact that the trial has been delayed is not a crime?...

Sadh sangat jio we must make intelligent arguments if we are to argue something. We must try to keep up with the world of temporality (being media-wise, legal-wise, and politics wise) in addition to pursuing our spirituality. If the total sum of our argument are statements like 'everyone knows he is corrupt', 'there are countless examples' or examples based on circumstantial evidence makes us look immature, gullible and foolish.

Forgive me if I have offended anyone.

Mr "Panth Rattan" Badal covered up the situation by exonerating those that fired the shots (including a sitting BJP MLA and high level police officers) on innocent and unarmed crowds of Sikhs. Mr "Panth Rattan" Badal then bought the silence of the family of the shaheed Singh by offering them money (from SGPC funds - 500,000 rupees it was reported at the time) and jobs in the very police units that illegally and mercilessly killed their father, Darshan Singh.

Strong point. May I ask how you know this, it doesn't seem to be the kind of thing family members would want to flaunt, nor the kind of thing Badal P-R mill would like to promote?

My apologises for seeming cynical. I genuinely sympathise with you, but if you were to explain this to someone not familiar with badal they would ask the same.

I am curious to know how Badal will be judged 200 years from now, and how he will be lionized by his supporters and cursed by his enemies.

If there is no clear independent evidence from his 'enemies', whereas there are numerous awards, etc saying how great he is. Hence, he will be considered great in 200years time and the current medial obviously show him in an amazing light, I wouldn't be surprising if he was towered in the future generations long aster we are gone as one of the greatest Sikhs of our century based on the evidence.

not everyone in history who has had a hunger for power was remembered as sher a punjab is. did you know not one person was killed in sher a punjabs rule. you can read about it. what about badal the list is so long that its just unimagiable. the anti panthic stuff they do. they are in bed with BJP who are with RSS. you just want to ignore the evidence that is presented to you guys and just go on about how we have no evidence. haha you guys sound like badal propaganda puppets.

not everyone in history who has had a hunger for power was remembered as sher a punjab is. did you know not one person was killed in sher a punjabs rule. you can read about it. what about badal the list is so long that its just unimagiable. the anti panthic stuff they do. they are in bed with BJP who are with RSS. you just want to ignore the evidence that is presented to you guys and just go on about how we have no evidence. haha you guys sound like badal propaganda puppets.

I'm not a supporter of badal, and I'm not ignoring the 'evidence'. Im just trying to provide a slightly different perspective.

If there is no clear independent evidence from his 'enemies', whereas there are numerous awards, etc saying how great he is. Hence, he will be considered great in 200years time and the current medial obviously show him in an amazing light, I wouldn't be surprising if he was towered in the future generations long aster we are gone as one of the greatest Sikhs of our century based on the evidence.

Yes I'm sure when the history books look back at how he presided over Punjab's slip from number 1 state to number 7......From one of the most educated states to one of India's most uneduacted......From a model state to officialy India's most corrupt......From India's most civilised to India's most drug addicted wasted state.....they'll build monuments in his name. :blink2:

Yes I'm sure when the history books look back at how he presided over Punjab's slip from number 1 state to number 7......From one of the most educated states to one of India's most uneduacted......From a model state to officialy India's most corrupt......From India's most civilised to India's most drug addicted wasted state.....they'll build monuments in his name. :blink2:

I'm assuming you'll write these history books, since I haven't come across any saying it in so many words.