History Of Inder Singh Ghagga & Kala Afghanay

S1ngh

This topic says a lot regarding the overall situation of our community. When these people started they could have been stopped, but instead were ignored, now everyone is coming out with information of "I knew this, I knew that".

On the other hand, where are the scholars challenging these people? How many books/seminars/smagams are held to expose their intentions? Is it limited to forums and Facebook only? We constantly hear of ghaga and ragi an co with their new dramas every so often, but never/rarely about solutions to this whole facade.

Not really. These people were exposed right from the beginning on this very site many many times for the last many years.May be you do not know that.But you are a regular visitor to this site. Please do some search.

*deleted*

Not really. These people were exposed right from the beginning on this very site many many times for the last many years.May be you do not know that.But you are a regular visitor to this site. Please do some

Well from the posts above it indicates these people have been at it for many years prior to the exposés. Neither were cut off at the root. And I don't believe posting alone on the forum is the solution do you? You didn't answer whether anything has been done, other than a debate here or there behind closed doors, to give responses to these people in the manner where they no longer show their faces or admit defeat.

You didn't answer whether anything has been done, other than a debate here or there behind closed doors, to give responses to these people in the manner where they no longer show their faces or admit defeat

They have been excommunicated from sikhism. That is a great achievement for those who prepared a

list of their anti sikh activities and sbmitted proof to akal takhat.

When we discuss them here, it exposes them further and it brings awareness to sangat and those who read

do not fall in their trap. I thought internet is a great tool to bring awareness.