Why The Teacher Was Slapped

Jallebi

the complete story: why the teacher was slapped

the poor teachers including the lady teacher varinder kaur wanted an audience with harsimrat badal. the burly thuggish sarpanch did not want them disrupting the clean image he wanted to present to his supremo sukhbir badal's wife. the teachers however perhaps mistakenly believed they live in a democracy and so will be able to get through to harsimrat. that did not happen. finally when the sarpanch tried to push her away she said how would you feel if your daughters or womenfolk were also getting whacked by society like we are. that did it for the sarpanch who obviously is alright with other women going through a tough life but found it hard to imagine for his own family. and thats when the hefty thug unleashed blows and slaps on the delicate lady teacher. the police took no action for quite some time saying they dont have a complaint. there were reports that the sarpanch came to chandigarh to meet sukhbir badal at his residence along with the police officer who is supposed to book him. the sarpanch is a powerful man in the politically sensitive gidderbaha constituency and the akalis don't want to alienate him for some "lady teacher". the lady teacher's family who were staunch akali supporters are now heart broken and say they will withdraw form the party. this is the state of affairs in the state. democracy??? law and order??? decency??? respect for women??? tolerance???

VeryBad the MP was so wrong. The lady however could have come out off it smelling of roses instead of ruining it at the end swearing in Punjabi so much. (Heatof the moment etc. but keep cool you know theres loads of media there, make your point and hold the higher ground). This video is not very good to be viewed by younger members, lots of punjabi swearign and very mild violence.

If an MP did that in the UK he'd be arrested first and sacked from the party a very close second.

Goreh, should be shown this video and told of the outcomes.

To many Goreh at work, they think India is a wonderful democracy and many freshies at work promote this.

I've been doing my part. We had this cultural awareness session at work for all the UK employees to give them a background on India and Indian behaviour and customs, (the reason being some of the jobs were being 'out-sourced' to India, which means the freshies would be brought over to the UK to do the work....yeah I know....go figure...)

This talker (a freshie) went on about how India was a peaceful mix of many religions, and how open minded it was.

I raised the point that this wasn't the case by mentioning the 1984, the Sikh pogroms, the gujrat riots, caste discrimination.

That shut the smelly Brahmin freshie up.

This is really really bad and is a tip of the iceberg of the Punjab that is now on fire. Punjab a state that for centuries was the land of saints and great warriors has today come to this low level that a woman is beaten up in public by the local sarpanch.

A woman should never be assaulted by a man, but to see a community leader do this is very distressing. This man you call a sarpanch who hasn't even the slightest forbearance and then just look at the police who say this is not a criminal offence and we shall not be investigating this.

I THINK NRI PUNJABI'S JUST DON'T REALIZE HOW BAD PUNJAB HAS BECOME IN EVERY ASPECT.