Will Khalistan Be Granted After A Fourth Attack On Sri Harmandir Sahib?

kay-singh

• 2 weeks later...

dasam granth was wayy before any khalistan talks..ur not gona find anything that says bout khalistan in DG for this simple fact. guru gobind singh ji could have taken the takhat of delhi. but didnt. why on earth do we think that we know better than guruji askin for a 'khalistan' when guruji already denied all of india and pakistan, i.e. denied the takhat.. : /

ppl might be saying that the fifth attack is the final attack as that wil be the failed attack on darbaar sahib be protected by khalistanis. khalistani ppl would like to think that they will be the ones to protect. but labeling ''the ppl who protect' as khalistanis is wrong. as the protecters are gursevaks, aka khalsa.

my personal take is that personally >do agree with what bhindra vale sant chose to do at harmandir sahib. i too would bleed on the floor of darbaar sahib with my brothers, and enimes. (easy tiket to heaven :PPP giv ur live for the greatest of causes, whatever cause that may be) however i see this time and time again that khalistani ppl are acting on their emotions, aka outa control / hot headed. i frequently used to say (cuz its true) that i used to be a khalistani. i too succumed to the heart-wrenching tactics of provocative one-track sikh media, to brainwash ppl through emotional blackmail. to be a khalistani, i feel, is to be restricted. restricted to a no-tolerance, blockhead, stonewalling policy. i.e. if anything is outside the line of thinking of khalistani-logic, then it is wrong. its only right if it can be approved by khalistani logic. i know plenty of 'khalistanis' all around. and out of the masses, only a few understand what should be done when faced with the choice of war. most ppl are drawn into sikhi through others saying "HOW can u stand for this!!...." this is therefore another outlet for people that have amger / self controll issues. frankly, i dont like others using emotional-tactical brainwashing . but never the less. khalistan zindabad bredaaaaaaaz! but i hope u get what khalistan reely is.. and learn how to kill someone in daya, before drinking their blood (since a true gursikh drinks the blood of demons).

i so do not mean to offend. this is what i have experianced, heard, felt, and seen. so i can only go by this... (as can anyone else)

thanks, n gurfath.

f a t e h ***

theres no magical number or even a predetermination that harimander sahib needs to get attacked again. That would be bhraam-vaad.

agree...but darbar sahib will get attacked again..no doubt...sikhs probably thought after the afghans and british ..no one would ever consider occupying or attacking darbar sahib ever again..as we supposedly had our own nation (india)...how wrong they were....it would be foolish to think the harmandir sahib will not get attacked again...we do live in kal yug after all...the most important thing though is how we react after such an attack

agree...but darbar sahib will get attacked again..no doubt...sikhs probably thought after the afghans and british ..no one would ever consider occupying or attacking darbar sahib ever again..as we supposedly had our own nation (india)...how wrong they were....it would be foolish to think the harmandir sahib will not get attacked again...we do live in kal yug after all...the most important thing though is how we react after such an attack

There is no certainity that it will, there is not certainity that it won't. Why would it be foolish? I don't understand your conglemeration of statements.

There is no certainity that it will, there is not certainity that it won't. Why would it be foolish? I don't understand your conglemeration of statements.

every couple of decades or so..sikhs have been involved in major conflict...be it a world war, regional hostilities or in defence of their religion...we have been in conflict or seen conflict quite often even in the last century....to say in the 21st century...the sikhs will never enter into a conflict or that harmandir sahib will not be threatened is foolish...we will not last the 21st century without seeing a conflict or a struggle which we are invloved in as a people/nation...yudh has existed and will continue to exist..the tactics are just changing...war is more information and media based then ever before..its battle over hearts and minds now..not just with battlefield weapons...back to the main topic...why is it certain that we will enter into conflict...well because the khalsa has always been against the despotic rulers who hold so much sway and influence over the people...it was an army of akaal purkh formed to destroy tyrants and fight opression against the weak and vulnerable..and the thing that realy puts fear into their hearts is that we are not pacifist like most human rights activists in the world..we are kashatriya khalsa...we worship weapons...we get excited and happy when yudh bani is read from sri dasam granth sahib ji and sri sarbloh granth sahib ji....we are a ferocious people who drink the nectar of death and wash their weapons with blood...what really scares these adharmi people of the world is we will go to any lengths and by any means to destory them...after all the only reason of the formation of the khalsa by waheguru was to destroy unrighteousness.....be it with the pen or the shastar...so back to your question..they wish to destroy us because they fear us

Its almost as if some people want Darbar Sahib to be attacked so that some kind of prophecy can be fulfilled.

I'd say the first attack was one attack too much. When - or if - the fourth occurs will that not be a source of sadness for some people? I'm pretty sure civilians - fellow Sikhs - will be killed again if such a thing were to happen. Why would that be something to anticipate?

every couple of decades or so..sikhs have been involved in major conflict...be it a world war, regional hostilities or in defence of their religion...we have been in conflict or seen conflict quite often even in the last century....to say in the 21st century...the sikhs will never enter into a conflict or that harmandir sahib will not be threatened is foolish...we will not last the 21st century without seeing a conflict or a struggle which we are invloved in as a people/nation...yudh has existed and will continue to exist..the tactics are just changing...war is more information and media based then ever before..its battle over hearts and minds now..not just with battlefield weapons...back to the main topic...why is it certain that we will enter into conflict...well because the khalsa has always been against the despotic rulers who hold so much sway and influence over the people...it was an army of akaal purkh formed to destroy tyrants and fight opression against the weak and vulnerable..and the thing that realy puts fear into their hearts is that we are not pacifist like most human rights activists in the world..we are kashatriya khalsa...we worship weapons...we get excited and happy when yudh bani is read from sri dasam granth sahib ji and sri sarbloh granth sahib ji....we are a ferocious people who drink the nectar of death and wash their weapons with blood...what really scares these adharmi people of the world is we will go to any lengths and by any means to destory them...after all the only reason of the formation of the khalsa by waheguru was to destroy unrighteousness.....be it with the pen or the shastar...so back to your question..they wish to destroy us because they fear us

You should first learn how to fragment your sentences. Its still a may or may not happen, and if it does it won't be a happy day so stop wishing for it.

Its almost as if some people want Darbar Sahib to be attacked so that some kind of prophecy can be fulfilled.

I'd say the first attack was one attack too much. When - or if - the fourth occurs will that not be a source of sadness for some people? I'm pretty sure civilians - fellow Sikhs - will be killed again if such a thing were to happen. Why would that be something to anticipate?

Completely agreed. Its nearly like the sub 18 year olds are hoping so that they can show how brave they are. What they don't realize much like KhalistaniGunMUn is that mommy and daddy are not going to supply the plane tickets.

... lol veero sadly the time will go on as it is with our panthic state, everyone wants to do something but it will not happen like that that one day punjab snaps and everyones ready for khalisan.... we will have khalistan though in couple of years but not by reasons most would think.... heres a hint; just wait for russia and chinas attack on india in coming years... trust me if waheguru has mehar we will all see khalistan in our life time very sortly,,,, gaurunteed