Will Khalistan Be Granted After A Fourth Attack On Sri Harmandir Sahib?

kay-singh

@ kalyugi...... uhh when it comes to kalki its tricky,, guru ji is a magnificent poet whoes saar can never be known.... some say kalki has come...but there is direct info that kalki will come...let me explain..... ok this might be hard but there is a ''world teacher'' and a ''world'' king of our area in space(note i do not remember exactly) they are devte that Waheguru assigns.... in 2012 the age changes and the current ''world teacher'' and ''world king'' will give their crowns and seats to the next world king and teacher... this has been described as the 4 hourses of the ''apocolypse'' by some rishis........ in baani like in karni nama and mangal prakash i find it interesting that it says within kalyug satyug will come as we know within kalyug a satyug comes... in 2012 the mayans never said the world was going to end but it said there god which is the god of natural disasters will come back.... and we know what guru gobind singh ji said that when one age changes and the other starts kalki will come from the sky.......... ufo abductees have also been saying soon we and extra terestrials which would in some cases be devte will live amongsts us.... some know my views on sant ji and if you want to know wht i have found about them message me i wont post it here........................ china and russia attacking india is when you here guru gobind singh ji say kalki will attack china, go north pass manchuria and eventually make the king of the north (russia) fall........ this is the way that china can be taken out of india and sikhs get khalsa raj because india is destroyed and china has also been forced to defeat...............if kalki is to return than the only time he will return is either at this age change becomes satyug comes within kalyug once.... or when kalyug changes as a whole but iv heard about a difference climax and event to happen then

Could it perhaps just be baba ji's fondness of writing nataks? Just a question.

at the end of the day you could be right cuzz we dont know in what way guru gi is writing .........personally i think its reality, i have read the bani and whenever guru ji wrote about avtars or someone else he shows their exploits and the moral..... literally we could all have the story of whats going to happen wrong because ppl like to take bachans and put them in their history contexts but if you read the baani guru ji doesnt seem to be joking as he has described all the avtars and this is what guru ji describes in the 24th.... guru ji also explains what life will be like before and if it was to be a natak then why is that natak so related to us and the same things are happening today..... its not coiencidence that we are using baani to relate to the world we are in today from china and russia to all the paap...... i think maharaj is trying to tell us something before.....its not coincidence that other religions, cultures, rishis can all describe the same type of events happening in the same era....

there is more baani and info to be taken into acount from works of bhai daya singh to bhai nand lal they all have described a point or even a line reference to khalsa raj and how sikhs will turn back on their guru like we are today with all the paap

The only reason I ask is because Maharaaj was very fond of nataks, used metaphors to explain life etc. So its important to realize, poetic writing especially 17th centuary poetic writing is not meant to be literal rather metaphorical.

Especially when we consider Sikhi stays away from mystics and magic.

we have been denied and have had so much baani hidden as well as some sau sakhis mixed that we need to start exploring our baanis again and all the knowledge we can attain

ofcourse, at the same time deciphering what was written by the guru sahiban and what is falsified.

Khalistan will be granted once we all strive to be khalsa first. First deserve then desire. Looking at sikhs today do we really deserve khalistan?

your right we dont deserve khalistan...we deserve another genocide..is that what you implied?...what if i was to say indians dont deserve to have an independant india...who are you to say that a people can not determine their destiny...