Will Khalistan Be Granted After A Fourth Attack On Sri Harmandir Sahib?

kay-singh

why would anyone even think of another attack on darbar sahib and that leading to our khalistan by it self..... lol veero sadly the time will go on as it is with our panthic state, everyone wants to do something but it will not happen like that that one day punjab snaps and everyones ready for khalisan.... we will have khalistan though in couple of years but not by reasons most would think.... heres a hint; just wait for russia and chinas attack on india in coming years... trust me of waheguru has mehar we will all see khalistan in our life time very sortly,,,, gaurunteed

what why would russia attack india? Socio-politics 101: India-Russia is an alliance.

I don't see it in the forseeable future, punjabis and sikhs are trapped in a very bad state. It will have to start with Gurdwara reform much like pre-1947, removing all vestigiality of culprit ritualisim and go back to what the Gurdwara was meant to be; a place of worship and a home for the needy. Then a form of industry needs to be generated, creating revenue.

first guru gobind singh ji says in baani about russian/chinese forces attacking india ..2nd russa and china are close allies... russia dont like US check this out http://news.yahoo.com/reports-russia-deploy-400s-kaliningrad-191114619.html and India is close with US and is buying weapons from them and planes.... CHina dont like india at all and indian govt officials last year accused china of preparing for war at the border.... US is using india and china and Russia are a pact....... US has a base in Australia and china wants to take over all of the eastern sea for oil.... all the countries are preparing for war.... we will get khalsa raj as guru ji says

ਤਬੀ ਰੂਸ, ਚੀਨ ਹਿੰਦ ਮੇਂ ਚੜ੍ਹ ਆਵੈ ॥

ਘੋਰ ਯੁੱਧ ਮਚ ਕਰ,

ਸੱਤਰ ਕਰੋੜ ਸੇ,

ਸਤਾਰਾਂ ਕਰੋੜ ਬਚ ਜਾਵੈ ॥

ਦਿੱਲੀ ਤਖਤ ਪੈ ਬਜਿ ਜਾਵੈ ਗੁਰੂ ਕੀ ਫੌਜ ॥

ਤਬੇ ਸਭੇ ਅਮ੍ਰਿਤ ਪਾਨ ਕਰੇਂ ॥

ਤਾਬੇ ਚਲੇ ਜੋ ਪੰਥ ਕੇ,

ਜਮ ਕਾ ਬਾਣ ਨਾ ਖਾਵੈ ॥

ਨੰਗਾ ਭੁੱਖਾ ਮੰਗਤਾ ਕੋਈ ਨ ਜਾਵੈ,

ਲੰਗਰ ਸਭ ਵੋ ਖਾਵੈ ॥

ਤਬੀ ਕਲਜੁਗ ਮੇਂ ਸਤਿਯੁਗ ਹੋਸੀ ਆਨ ॥ ੧ ॥

a himalyan rishi had also said this 2)In 2013-14 India will be attacked by the combined forces of China, Russia and

Pakistan/Taliban.

first guru gobind singh ji says in baani about russian/chinese forces attacking india ..2nd russa and china are close allies... russia dont like US check this out http://news.yahoo.co...-191114619.html and India is close with US and is buying weapons from them and planes.... CHina dont like india at all and indian govt officials last year accused china of preparing for war at the border.... US is using india and china and Russia are a pact....... US has a base in Australia and china wants to take over all of the eastern sea for oil.... all the countries are preparing for war.... we will get khalsa raj as guru ji says

ਤਬੀ ਰੂਸ, ਚੀਨ ਹਿੰਦ ਮੇਂ ਚੜ੍ਹ ਆਵੈ ॥

ਘੋਰ ਯੁੱਧ ਮਚ ਕਰ,

ਸੱਤਰ ਕਰੋੜ ਸੇ,

ਸਤਾਰਾਂ ਕਰੋੜ ਬਚ ਜਾਵੈ ॥

ਤਾਬੇ ਚਲੇ ਜੋ ਪੰਥ ਕੇ,

ਜਮ ਕਾ ਬਾਣ ਨਾ ਖਾਵੈ ॥

ਲੰਗਰ ਸਭ ਵੋ ਖਾਵੈ ॥

a himalyan rishi had also said this 2)In 2013-14 India will be attacked by the combined forces of China, Russia and

Pakistan/Taliban.

Definatly could care less about what a rishi said.

China and Russia are NOT allies. Both perscribe to different political ideologies. Russia and India have a much larger trade ratio when compared to that of India-USA. India and China are mortal enemies yes.

China and the USSR Ties soured between the communist giants after the Sino-Soviet split in 1961. Political differences e.g. de-Stalinization between Mao Zedong and Nikita Khrushchev played a key role in the cooling of relations between the communist allies. At the peak of the conflict, both countries fought a brief border war in 1969 and increased troop deployments at important border regions. Partly due to the perceived threats posed by the Soviets, the Chinese communist leadership began to develop armed thermonuclear capability and diplomatic relations with United States, culminating with a 1972 Nixon visit to China. Tensions between the two communist giants began to ease after the death of Mao in 1975. However relations only improved markedly after the collapse of the Soviet Union in the early 1990s.

lol i guess than guru gobind singh ji was lying to huh lol....chal koi naa some ppl dont see it happening, doesn't mean its not going to happen...good day everyone; wanted to give my side of info i have studied.........................

dude never said guru ji is lying at all. Where did maharaaj say it? I've just provided information that is of relevence through our socio-history.

can you read gurmukhi ? i have translations but dont know where---mangal prakash--- ਤਬੀ ਰੂਸ, ਚੀਨ ਹਿੰਦ ਮੇਂ ਚੜ੍ਹ ਆਵੈ ॥

ਘੋਰ ਯੁੱਧ ਮਚ ਕਰ,

ਸੱਤਰ ਕਰੋੜ ਸੇ,

ਸਤਾਰਾਂ ਕਰੋੜ ਬਚ ਜਾਵੈ ॥

ਤਾਬੇ ਚਲੇ ਜੋ ਪੰਥ ਕੇ,

ਜਮ ਕਾ ਬਾਣ ਨਾ ਖਾਵੈ ॥

ਲੰਗਰ ਸਭ ਵੋ ਖਾਵੈ ॥

@ kalyugi...... uhh when it comes to kalki its tricky,, guru ji is a magnificent poet whoes saar can never be known.... some say kalki has come...but there is direct info that kalki will come...let me explain..... ok this might be hard but there is a ''world teacher'' and a ''world'' king of our area in space(note i do not remember exactly) they are devte that Waheguru assigns.... in 2012 the age changes and the current ''world teacher'' and ''world king'' will give their crowns and seats to the next world king and teacher... this has been described as the 4 hourses of the ''apocolypse'' by some rishis... kalki will then take the crown of the next ''world'' king ........ in baani like in karni nama and mangal prakash i find it interesting that it says within kalyug satyug will come as we know within kalyug a satyug comes... in 2012 the mayans never said the world was going to end but it said there god which is the god of natural disasters will come back.... and we know what guru gobind singh ji said that when one age changes and the other starts kalki will come from the sky.......... ufo abductees have also been saying soon we and extra terestrials which would in some cases be devte will live amongsts us.... some know my views on sant ji and if you want to know wht i have found about them message me i wont post it here........................ china and russia attacking india is when you here guru gobind singh ji say kalki will attack china, go north pass manchuria and eventually make the king of the north (russia) fall........ this is the way that china can be taken out of india and sikhs get khalsa raj because india is destroyed and china has also been forced to defeat...............if kalki is to return than the only time he will return is either at this age change because satyug comes within kalyug once.... or when kalyug changes as a whole but iv heard about a difference climax and event to happen then